7 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

10 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

How to make over your fave chocolate-y snacks

Not only is choc a delish V-Day delight, it’s not half bad for ya! Dark versions have antioxidants and heart-healthy nutrients.





CHECK OUT PARTY PLANNER!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY FROM GOODIE/GIFT BAGS TO MOVIES!!!!!!

WE JUST OPENED UP SO APLY FOR A JOB OR SPREAD THE NEWS OF THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





by partyplaner on 2/13/2010 3:54:08 PM

this looks really good

by aqua girl on 2/13/2010 3:50:08 PM

the gelato and the strawberries look good, but everything else looks to healthy. I'm not a big fan of nuts, I like junk food. it's horrible for you, but tastes amazing!

by yellowducky2713 on 2/13/2010 2:09:21 PM

wish i liked dark chocolate

by JJ25 on 2/13/2010 2:07:45 PM

yummmmmm.....i loooove chocolate!! haha ive eaten soo much, not haivng school 4 so long lol im going to gain like 5 pounds!! jkkk Tong

by purpleoctupus on 2/13/2010 2:04:49 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 2/13/2010 1:24:11 PM

I <3 chocolate covered seeds! My grandma got me some sunflower seeds like that and they were really good.

by PG13as4now on 2/13/2010 12:50:10 PM

Thanks! Now I want chocolate, at 8 in the morning!!!

by tennis! on 2/13/2010 11:15:36 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm now I'm craving some chocolate lol Laughing ;D Laughing Laughing

by Snermis on 2/13/2010 8:46:57 AM

suprisingly, the choco-covered sunflower seeds r delish! my friend brought them in school last year and me and my friends couldn't get enuff! happy v day!
*Grace*