AN HOUR AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story and you might be featured in the mag!

4 HOURS AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

How to make over your fave chocolate-y snacks

Not only is choc a delish V-Day delight, it’s not half bad for ya! Dark versions have antioxidants and heart-healthy nutrients.

This was in the magazine!!
I loved it...especially the first & last ideas!!! YummY!

by istylista on 2/13/2010 12:23:56 AM

yummmm. i had so much candy today and got really hyper (: i love chocolate covered almonds!!

check out my profile! i post lotsa different tips (:

by all you need is love on 2/12/2010 10:51:18 PM

***********MOD************ i have plenty of acne scars, and i was wondering.. is aveeno a good product to get rid of acne scars?

Hola girly, I've never used Aveno, but I've heard that it makes the skin dry and itchy. However everyone's skin is different, so what might not work for another person may be perfect for you. I think you should check it out. Smile

Lynae P.

by swimprincesschic on 2/12/2010 10:23:37 PM

First post, maybe? Haha but I have another delicious chocolate recipe! It's a healthy frosty type thing c:
-1 frozen banana
-1 cup of semi frozen soy milk
-1 cup ice or a lot of fresh snow (I used this 2 days ago!)
-2 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
-2 packets of Stevia in the Raw
Blend together = yummy chocolate frosty! You can also alter the amounts of any ingredient to vary the thickness, creaminess, or sweetness.
Also try this more decadent version:
-1 frozen banana
-1 cup semi frozen soy milk or regular milk
-1 packet of Carnation Instant Breakfast
Blend and enjoy the ice creamy goodness c: Thanks to volleyballer27 for this idea! (The second recipe is right on the Carnation packet xD though)

by chocolat on 2/12/2010 10:21:10 PM

This makes me realize that I aye way to much chocolate at school today

by Ilovenickj4eva on 2/12/2010 10:13:30 PM

all looks so yummy!

by chocolat on 2/12/2010 10:12:50 PM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

Drinking milk prevents breast cancer.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?