9 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

12 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

13 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

How to make over your fave chocolate-y snacks

Not only is choc a delish V-Day delight, it’s not half bad for ya! Dark versions have antioxidants and heart-healthy nutrients.

I love chocolate ice cream and well, anything that's bad 4 ya

by haleyiscool on 4/14/2013 12:50:08 PM

me love chocalate

by maddybug on 4/4/2013 6:47:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've been trying to exercise more and stuff, but 1) can you exercise too much? and 2) I reaaally need motivation at my dad's house. He doesn't have a treadmill, so what can I do to get cardio in? It's really cold here still, so running outside is hard.

Hey girlie,

I think exercising too much would be multiple workouts a day, but if you're worried about your personal exercise routine I would talk to your gym teacher or a doctor for better types for your bod. If you don't want to go outside, you could try renting a workout video from your local library, or run up and down the stairs for an indoor version of stadiums. Pushups, situps and crunches are always a safe bet, too!

Meghan D.

by GoofyBall246 on 3/29/2013 11:36:47 PM

Mod Mod Please Help!!!
Ok so Im 12 and got my period in Jan and it hasnt happenes yet and its scaring me im 78.lbs and I dont know how to gain wait either. So back to the period ?, It hasnt happened yet and right now a feel pain in that area. Like its strectching or something! Frown And I dont know how to gain weight! And my boobs r soo small. You can probably tell Im not confident in myself and Im not im in 7 th grade and I have acne and... I cry cuz I want to feel beautiful!!? Help Me Frown

Hey girl, take a deep breath and think of something that makes you smile.  Now, first of all, when you begin your period, it can take years for it to become regular.  If you want to gain weight, it's best to check in with your doctor to see what they recommend.  Check out this post about how to gain weight in a healthy way.  Check out GL's tagged articles about how to get rid of acne.  Focus on the parts of your bod that you love and think about those things.  Walk confidently and carry your head high, and you'll def feel better.  If you are worried about anything regarding your health, talk with a nurse or a doctor.  Good luck, chica!

Karin E.

by mspriness63 on 3/25/2013 11:58:33 AM

Thanks, GL! I'm on a diet, and I just want to eat healthier and stay in shape. So, I am eating healthier and exercising everyday! I really love chocolate, so my mom said have dark chocolate instead, and now I LOVE dark chocolate.

by sprinklecookie on 3/24/2013 11:45:41 PM

: )

by therainbowvampire on 3/2/2013 2:08:21 PM

ok, so im kinda really insecure about my weight. I mean i think im pretty, but i weigh way more then i should. Im 13, 5'7", and 178 lbs. My main problems are my big stomach and legs. So i told some people and a girl ik who has lost a lot of weight. I was talking to her about it and she said the most shes ever weighed was 150. I kinda died a little inside cuz i weigh more than that now. She says its cuz im taller than her,and ik im tall, but you can still tell im chubby. Im REALLY insecure so im trying to lose weight. Its really hard tho!!!!!. Idk what to do. I feel like such a failure. I know im too young and only 13, but i want to be skinny for my teenage years. I dont wanna look back and think "wow i was fat when i was a teen i wish id changed that". My goal is 140, and my ultimate goal is 120. What should i do?? I dont plwy any sports but vball...its the only one im good atFrown i just need help. Please. ThanksSmile

by lilmissamazing on 2/27/2013 11:17:34 PM

ok so 1.) Im on my period and I pooped and when I wiped my butt there was BLOOD on the wipe! I know its gross but I have to ask Why Is There Blood???
And 2.) How am I supposed to know how many "grams"my "flow" is? Like sometimes I use liners when I'm on my period and other times I have to use my moms super pads...so whats the deal?? Thanks.

Hey girl! The blood on the wipe was probably just period blood. And determining how many 'grams' your flow is isn't something I've heard of before, but if you've started your period only recently, then it's probably going to fluctuate quite a bit every time you get it. I know it's not fun now, but it'll become regular soon enough and you'll be able to tell what kinds of pads you'll need most often. Hope this helps!
Florence N.

by pinklol56 on 2/22/2013 2:47:19 PM

If you don't like chocolate covered nuts, chocolate covered blueberries are really good. Their sweet, and very chocolate-y.
Also, I love chocolate covered pretzels.

by doodlegirl on 4/18/2010 9:56:11 AM

cool... replace it with healthier options in moderation nd ur gud to go...as long as u dnt take the whole "oh, well in moderation i can have a handful of candy, a glass of soda, a chocolate truffle, and a small slice of cake" nd thts y i think moderation can be an excuse! not all the times though!

by dina22464 on 4/17/2010 11:02:31 AM

I <3 chocolate/cocoa dusted almonds!!! The chocolate is so rich and it makes the almonds taste soo good... Tong

by Runnergrrl16 on 3/20/2010 9:52:10 AM

CALLING ALL CHICAS WHO NEEDS ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you need advice do you have question about ANYTHING!!!!!! come look at are club want to work for are club just look at are club all the deets are on are page. who we need to work for the club:

5 boys girls
3 bod girls
2 health girl
2 just blane ol advice girls

so come check out are page and fine out all the deets hurry we are only offering thos positions

by GirlsLifeQs on 3/4/2010 10:50:38 PM

CALLLING OUT TO ALL GIRLS WHO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME!!!!
ok well since its the start of a new year i really want to trim down and for once fit right and confident in a bathing suit this summer!!! The only problem is i can never ever stay committed to a diet or workouts for no more than four days!!! And i feel like i have gained weight this past couple of weeks and i'm tired of feeling this way! so i REALLY NEED A WORKOUT BUDDY!!! like really bad. Someone who we can stay intouch and help each other stay on track. Someone who can help me keep on track with the excersing. in other words I'M AT MY WITS END AND NEED HELP!! So if there's any one out there who feels the same way can u message me on my profile??

by Khleo16 on 2/16/2010 9:44:20 PM

YUMMERS!!!

by laughin2hard on 2/16/2010 9:55:29 AM

**MODERATOR*** there used to be this guy in my grade i kinda liked. he moved schools but his older brother still goes to our school. hes a junior and im a freshmen. my older sis is a junior too so he knows her. my friends know and have talked to him before but i hadn't one day he saw me and my sis waling to our car, and he was like " she's your sister?" (talking to my sister) so he actually knew me ! ever since then he keeps joking with me, and is like you guys arent really related. and yesterday we were walking to the car, and he was like you playy fastpitch right, hopefully you make varsity so i can come watch you(: (his sis plays) hes really hot but hes older ! do you think hes into me?

by fastpitchfreak_16 on 2/15/2010 11:34:51 PM

yummmm i love chocolate so the gelato and strawberries sound great!

by nat716 on 2/15/2010 11:05:25 PM

HEY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKING FOR A FUN AWSOMLY FANTASTIC CLUB WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT GUYS AND HOW AWSOME THEY ARE?????????????? THEN CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 IS THE CLUB FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Liz, prezzy of CLUB BOY CRAZY<3

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 2/15/2010 2:29:03 PM

YUM!!!!! i def have to try the chocolate covered strwberries!
-Liz

by rightfield1 on 2/15/2010 1:58:27 PM

this was in this month's magazine

by Quince_playa on 2/15/2010 1:44:06 PM

yum i love it all

by nsr45 on 2/15/2010 12:50:22 PM

MODDD. MODDD. MODDD. MODDD. MODDD. MODDD> So as you know fat tuesday is tommorow. And i wanna give up something tht wud b good for me. I kno i want to give up all soda-diet and regualar sugary sodas--but whats something else i shud give up with tht? Thanks for all of ur help!

Hey girl, I think that giving up soda is a great goal! Remember that Lent is 40 days long and you don't want to set a goal that's too hard to accomplish or else you'll feel bad if you cave. Try giving up sodas, and if you're doing that without a problem, then maybe pick a certain junk food you like and give that up too.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by hippiechickie3 on 2/15/2010 12:28:21 PM

yum! i think this was in the last magazine issue.

by footballgirl10 on 2/14/2010 10:52:52 PM

OMG all these healthy options for chocolate!

by NJessicaN on 2/14/2010 9:40:00 PM

Mmm i wanna eat alla these!Laughing

by jojoyce_27 on 2/14/2010 8:05:44 PM

F
I
L
E

im new...

by Lyra <3 on 2/14/2010 8:04:22 PM

omg that all looks so yummi! i get somof that stuff today!

wHiTnEy

by whitney malvitz on 2/14/2010 1:30:42 PM

mmm it all sounds yummy!!!! i like the idea of chocolate covered seeds. Smile

by Hershey on 2/14/2010 1:14:36 PM

these look soo good Smile

by mariaheartsyou on 2/13/2010 4:55:17 PM

i call the gelato and strawberries

by SingerGurl16 on 2/13/2010 4:28:43 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!! okay, for our school's talent show, i am going to be signing (yes- as in with your hands, not your voice- just wanted to make it clear) "you belong with me." what could i wear for the performance? i am open to any ideas, and the only requirement is that it has to be school- appropriate (no tank tops or hats.) and, if you cold also give me ideas on my hair and makeup, that would be great!

~♥thanks♥~ ♥♥♥erighn

by erighn♥hannity630 on 2/13/2010 4:22:13 PM





CHECK OUT PARTY PLANNER!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY FROM GOODIE/GIFT BAGS TO MOVIES!!!!!!

WE JUST OPENED UP SO APLY FOR A JOB OR SPREAD THE NEWS OF THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





by partyplaner on 2/13/2010 3:54:08 PM

this looks really good

by aqua girl on 2/13/2010 3:50:08 PM

the gelato and the strawberries look good, but everything else looks to healthy. I'm not a big fan of nuts, I like junk food. it's horrible for you, but tastes amazing!

by yellowducky2713 on 2/13/2010 2:09:21 PM

wish i liked dark chocolate

by JJ25 on 2/13/2010 2:07:45 PM

yummmmmm.....i loooove chocolate!! haha ive eaten soo much, not haivng school 4 so long lol im going to gain like 5 pounds!! jkkk Tong

by purpleoctupus on 2/13/2010 2:04:49 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. What’s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 2/13/2010 1:24:11 PM

I <3 chocolate covered seeds! My grandma got me some sunflower seeds like that and they were really good.

by PG13as4now on 2/13/2010 12:50:10 PM

Thanks! Now I want chocolate, at 8 in the morning!!!

by tennis! on 2/13/2010 11:15:36 AM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm now I'm craving some chocolate lol Laughing ;D Laughing Laughing

by Snermis on 2/13/2010 8:46:57 AM

suprisingly, the choco-covered sunflower seeds r delish! my friend brought them in school last year and me and my friends couldn't get enuff! happy v day!
*Grace*

by livelaughlove4eva23 on 2/13/2010 8:38:46 AM

This was in the magazine!!
I loved it...especially the first & last ideas!!! YummY!

by istylista on 2/13/2010 12:23:56 AM

yummmm. i had so much candy today and got really hyper (: i love chocolate covered almonds!!

check out my profile! i post lotsa different tips (:

by all you need is love on 2/12/2010 10:51:18 PM

***********MOD************ i have plenty of acne scars, and i was wondering.. is aveeno a good product to get rid of acne scars?

Hola girly, I've never used Aveno, but I've heard that it makes the skin dry and itchy. However everyone's skin is different, so what might not work for another person may be perfect for you. I think you should check it out. Smile

Lynae P.

by swimprincesschic on 2/12/2010 10:23:37 PM

First post, maybe? Haha but I have another delicious chocolate recipe! It's a healthy frosty type thing c:
-1 frozen banana
-1 cup of semi frozen soy milk
-1 cup ice or a lot of fresh snow (I used this 2 days ago!)
-2 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
-2 packets of Stevia in the Raw
Blend together = yummy chocolate frosty! You can also alter the amounts of any ingredient to vary the thickness, creaminess, or sweetness.
Also try this more decadent version:
-1 frozen banana
-1 cup semi frozen soy milk or regular milk
-1 packet of Carnation Instant Breakfast
Blend and enjoy the ice creamy goodness c: Thanks to volleyballer27 for this idea! (The second recipe is right on the Carnation packet xD though)

by chocolat on 2/12/2010 10:21:10 PM

This makes me realize that I aye way to much chocolate at school today

by Ilovenickj4eva on 2/12/2010 10:13:30 PM