AN HOUR AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

2 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

3 HOURS AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

COMMENTS

Still sad after a friend's death

I'm having a super-hard time coping with my friend’s death. My school doesn't have a counselor and there's no one to talk to.

modmodmod!!!!!!! my parents won't let me see my bff.one nite i slept ova her house and a bunch of other people were there too we were just playing practical jokes and she took it way too far to the point where my poor 9 year old friend(she was the youngest) was covered in ketchup on her 1 arm.she wanted to go home so she called her mom and said plz come get me as she was getting her stuff sshe dropedd stuff on her head and called my other friend a bad word..........and she heard it then she said im gonna kill 'er..............of course she didnt mean it.........it was just a whole big mood swing when(lets call her cassie the nine year old)cassie heard wat (lets call her jessica)jess said cassie started to like freak out!!!! she almost had a ciesure!!!!!
How could i get them to let me see her again(jess)!!!!!!
PLZ HELP THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!

Hey babe, sounds like a lot of drama! I understand why your parents are worried...it sounds intense.  Ask them what their reasons are for not allowing you to see your friend, and then see what you can do to prove those reasons aren't true anymore.  They may have to talk to her parents, or to her, but they just want to be assured these girls aren't a bad influence or anything.

Brittany B.

by 1gymnast1998 on 7/29/2010 7:56:42 AM

DO YOU NEED ADVICE????
HEY! If you need advice or just for someone to listen! Check out my profile!!!! I’m a very good listener and love helping people. I’ve live through tons of stuff and a lot of embarrassing stuff as well so don’t be afraid! I’m here to talk!!!

by GoGreenGoPeace on 4/4/2010 10:22:37 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/30/2010 11:27:13 PM

I feel for youFrown When I was in second grade my friend died of brain cancerFrown You might need to talk to someone about that. If I were you I would pick like an hour of just crying out loud! Just get it all out and know she is in a better place.

Smile Hope you feel better!

by peacelovebooks<3 on 3/7/2010 5:35:28 PM

heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!is anybody there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by snowy012 on 3/2/2010 4:22:00 PM

hehehehe

by snowy012 on 3/2/2010 4:20:34 PM

hi i am new

by snowy012 on 3/2/2010 4:19:56 PM

Yes i know how you feel I lost a friend a year ago and i am still crying over it. He was the one who understood me to. What I have to say is what would he or she want you to do? He or She probably doesn't want you to cry. I think that's what my best friend would have wanted so I try my best to be happy....for him.

by Realluvsherman on 3/2/2010 2:09:33 PM

I have a BFF who ALLWAYS makes me laugh and one day i was soooooo mad becuse she made my other BFF that was my BFF 4 5 years hate me.she told her lies and now i have a attutude with the old friend.2day she said "hey there is ur mom.gOOdBye"all sour like soo i said bye relly crouky and walked of.she did not say it sour how ever yall thought it was she just souned mean 2 me.but i have a feeling she forgives me.......

by Alysha239 on 3/1/2010 7:12:29 PM

I am sorry. I think right now one of the best thingss to do is write down your feelings and keep a journal. Also try to start hanging out with people who make you smile. If you like music make some playlists. Make one for every mood. Sad songs for when you feel low and upbeat songs for when you just want to smile. Dancing around your room and doing things that make you happy help. But anytime something is hurting inside talk. write if you can't. Write a song! even if it's not good it just helps to have a tune.!

by popsweet838 on 2/25/2010 4:04:29 PM