4 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

7 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

8 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

My Parents Might Divorce!

I always thought I had the perfect family, but I think my parents want a divorce. All my friends have divorced parents, and they hate...

yeah...
oh im sorry
but divorce isnt that big of a deal
my parents are divorced
well sometimes it sucks
the stepparents can suck
but it seriously will get better
it happened for meLaughing

by katherinem17 on 4/9/2010 8:50:18 AM

ATTENTION TO ALL GIRLS READING THIS!!!

Do you need advice? Well then ask me! I will give the best advice you can get! You can ask me questions about fashion, make-up, school, boys, family, friends, and everything that a girl has to know! I will answer your question in 1 or 2 days, promise! I check my GL everyday, so you are sure to get an answer! Just post the question on my profile in the comments. If your profile isnt publicly visable, then I will answer the question on MY profile, so make sure you check my profile daily!

♥Love & Rockets♥,
Keidy♥

by zebraatastic on 4/7/2010 3:14:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
what are some signs of that u are about to start ur period?????

hey girl! Some signs are that if you are moody or bloated.
Eryn G.

by SouthernBelle_97 on 4/3/2010 8:17:46 PM

in a way you need to grow up my parents got divorced when I was 5 and they still fight but it gets better as time goes on. what I'm trying to say is it isn't the end of the world.

by smileygirly12 on 3/27/2010 3:18:19 PM

I can relate to this in many ways but it is different for me. I am 12 and my dad is in love with my mom. But my mom said she cant take is laziness and ability to sit around and not take care of the house. I think, but not sure, that my dad has cheated on my mom before but is sorry. My dad wants to go to counseling and my mom agreed so they will try to work things out but it is hard seeing my dad hurt all the time and my mom can just go off and have sex with other guys when me and my bro arent with her. It upsets me. Untill my mom said my dad has a girlfriend. But i looked at my dads phone and he said he didnt and that my mom might have a boyfriend. I am confused.

by ashleygirl6857 on 3/15/2010 3:03:16 PM

dont worry my parents unless your dad cant take care of you its illegal for you not tosee him trust me my mom hates dad since there divorced and i still see because he can take care of me

by fireflies254 on 3/9/2010 8:41:57 PM

Look, my parents got divorced when I was in third grade. I hated it at first, and I still do. Sometimes I even still cry about it at night... but it's okay for me, and I'm sure it will be for you too! My friends (even though their parents weren't divorced) were really supportive. If you have really trustworthy friends, and your parents end up getting a divorce, ask them what it's like and how they cope with it. You might get some really surprising advice...

Love ya chica! I'm praying for you!

by hopen4afilli on 3/5/2010 5:21:13 PM

I would hate if that happened to me but it does happen a lot. Some people I know at school are going through that and I just think it can be terrible on us. My parents really love each other but things can happen. Not to long ago I found out about a girl I know whos mom was cheating with another man and now her parents are divorced and she is doing bad in school.

by luckykel on 2/28/2010 11:05:35 PM

my parents r divorced! i got over it. I WAS 5! If youre older than that, you'll b okay! don't worry, (i still cry 2)

by SparkleChick103 on 2/28/2010 3:19:57 PM

my parents divorced when I was 2.

by WaffleAddict on 2/26/2010 6:47:40 PM