4 HOURS AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

7 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

8 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

I had my stomach stapled

At 18, Michelle weighed 312 pounds. After many unsuccessful dieting attempts, Michelle took a drastic step to rid herself of her weight problem. Since I was...

i am 13 and severely over weight my doctors said that i have to get weight loss surgery and i think i will get the sleeve instead of bypass so i don't think weight loss surgery is bad or makes ppl stupid or anything because weight loss surgery can actually give someone a longer life that is my point of veiw and i have to go to Cincinnati too

by kaitliegirl on 11/15/2011 9:33:05 PM

I am 11 and i weigh 105 pounds... but i'm 5'6. Is that still to much?

Hey! no not at all.
Helen S.

by karatesis7 on 4/22/2011 6:04:06 PM

I have pretty bad skin. Its not like super bad and its not bad enough to get a perscription but I think its horrible.I have a lot of white heads and they wolnt go away not matter what I do. I have had them for over a year. Sometimes they turn into zits and they take months to go way I get depressed a lot about it. When I get ready to go somewhere I try to cover it up with concealer but I just end up crying. I have a cream from the doctor but it doesnt work and it wolnt go away. Is there anything I can do to make it better?

Hey girlie, try avoiding greasy food and dairy if you can

Paige T.

by LSUqueen21 on 2/20/2011 9:10:56 PM

I would never do that... and no offense, but I think that anyone who would want to is stupid... sorry.

by Freakout911 on 2/6/2011 4:09:38 PM

I would never have that surgery. Not with all the consequences for the rest of your life!

by gymnastqueen00 on 12/30/2010 9:57:07 PM

i've been skinny since i was born, not underweight but low end of average, according to wii fit... i wonder if it has to do with being vegetarian? i have been veg all my life, my mom was even veg when she was pregnant with me... hmmmm....

by pink cat on 7/30/2010 10:40:17 AM

modmodmod
i am 10 and weigh 115.6 lbs and am depressed most of the time i want a better life happier life but not an obsee life can u help me??

Hey girlie, you need to eat better and most importantly, exercise.  It also releases hormones that make you happy so between getting healthier and being in a better mood, it will make a huge difference!
Brittany B.

by fayfay01 on 7/27/2010 2:59:53 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by karategirl78 on 6/22/2010 6:00:03 PM

Ouch! That is sad. I would never do that. although I'm a bit overweight. That is for your whole life! You could probably lose a few pounds a week if you got active, like taking a 30 minute walk each day. I can't believe anyone would do that!

by beththebrave on 6/18/2010 8:35:48 PM

Hi gurl good job and i hope ur well!!!!!!!!!
Um i have a problem im about 20 pounds overweight!

Im 12 and 141 pounds and i need advice on how to llose some weight soon so then guys may like me. Everyone i know has been asked out exept for me!
Help