35 MINUTES AGO As if you needed another, here are 11 more reasons to get super psyched for Thanksgiving: http://t.co/qZgpABAxHB

1 HOURS AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

2 HOURS AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

COMMENTS

DEAR CAROL: I Love My Best Friend!

Dear Carol, I am in love with my best guy friend, but I’m sure he would get all freaked out if he knew. I want...

that's sweet

by sixteengirl93 on 6/23/2010 5:00:17 PM

that's sweet

by sixteengirl93 on 6/23/2010 4:55:11 PM

1. Say ur name 10x
2. Say ur mom's name 5x
3. Say ur crushes name 3x
4. then paste this in 4 other spots, if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest friday

by lova1<3 on 6/19/2010 10:31:35 PM

help me my ex is crazy about me he wont leave me alone

by jadaida on 6/12/2010 3:04:53 PM

MOD
Yesterday, I set up for my friend to meet her crush at this park and ask him out, but it didn't work out according to plan.
She was going to ask him out and he just started yelling at her to get away from him and that she was an ugly *cuss word*. I was standing right there and witnessed the whole thing!
Now she super depressed and locks herself up in her room and won't return my calls. I feel really bad and guilty. I want to help her recover from his hard blow, but I have no clue how! Help!

by Faith265 on 6/10/2010 1:46:05 AM

MOD MOD MOD.... I don't know what to do, i really like this guy but my friend already dated him and the went out for about 3 months He is also my best guy friend, i'm afraid that if i tell her or him about how i feel that she would be really mad and he would be creeped out a little bit. Any Advice?? Thanks

Hey girl,
If you're worried about how your gal pal will react, I would talk to her first.  In a one-on-one, let her know that you like this guy, but since you care about her so much, you wanted to check first before you moved forward.  Hopefully she will react positively if you take her into consideration first.  If you don't feel comfortable telling your guy pal first, just go slow.  You could try inviting him to hang out just you two, or step up the flirting a bit and see how it reacts.  If it feels right, then you can decide if you want to share your feelings.  xoxo

Marie H.

by bella-dancer97 on 6/3/2010 4:44:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
yeah i liked (actually i still do!!!) my best guy friend too. i told him and he said he wasn't ready yet. then a few months after i had told him, he said it's because he doesn't want to ruin our friendship. i don't get it though because we act like we're dating. my friend keeps saying we should just make it official because it's annoying how he's always making an excuse for why he doesn't. i mean he sings to me, he walks me to class, he lends me his sweatshirt, we text eachother 24/7, we like being around one another...what more is there really?

Hey girl, it's always tricky if you and your best guy friend like each other, but sometimes friendship is definitely more important than dating. You don't want to make him uncomfortable or force him into a situation he is not totally into to. in time though, he may come around and want to date because that's basically where you are right now. Don't force him to become official because he won't be happy, but maybe he will want to soon so just stay close.
Hannah D.

by randomusername1218 on 5/28/2010 1:53:27 AM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Halloweenchick on 5/26/2010 3:49:23 AM

OMG i have had this one guy bff for 3 months now and i think i have a crush on him a bit but i want it to go away soon . He has another mutual friend and lately she's been mad at me ... i can tell even though she doesn't admit it . For example 2 days ago when I was walking with her and my guy bff she speedwalked away in anger . I want to be both of their friends without something going wrong or my mutual friend being mad at me . HELP !!!!!!!!!!( I just became a member today !Smile

by tp14235 on 5/15/2010 6:22:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay So For Valentines Day I wrote my crush(aka my BGF)a valentine because he NEVER talks to me anymore and has been acting like a total jerk. He hangs out with people who are 1 year older than him.Ever since he has been talking to me a bit on chat and around friends but it's only like cracking jokes and complaining. I really like him but I have never used his name in like 1 whole year. How can I get him back as one of my BGF????
Please Respond!

Hey girl! Aw, I'm sorry that happened. Maybe you should call him out on it and be honest (I mean, you guys were super close before, right?). If one of my close friends started acting like that - guy or girl - I would want an explanation. Just talk to him on the phone or in person; it's a hard convo to have over chat. But just ask him why he's treating you the way he is and how it really hurt you. Good luck!
Kelli S.