AN HOUR AGO Turn heads with these adorable DIY flag shorts: http://t.co/E3zgb2zRDj pic.twitter.com/pqUalXO56m

1 HOURS AGO We asked what #TeenBeach2 stars @chrissiefit @RossButler & @Kent_Boyd thought of the film: http://t.co/VR9mL6rqP7 pic.twitter.com/l5yeXzlGrB

COMMENTS

What it's like...to live through war

In the summer of 2006, my hometown of Haifa was a primary target of rockets fired from Lebanon into Israel during the Israel-Lebanon Crisis. Haifa...

If war will bring peace, I say go with war.

by xXClub_Dark_AngelsXx on 7/5/2010 6:54:02 PM

I am so sorry u have to go though that!

by BobbyMay on 6/5/2010 6:57:36 PM

Peace
NOT War

by HorseRider101 on 5/13/2010 7:39:15 PM

omg this is soooo sad! i feel so sorry for you! and peace is not that hard really it isn't!!!! have a verbal argument instead of involving inocent people's lives!!
peace love happiness
all you need

by hotsox9 on 3/10/2010 8:15:04 PM

war is *BLEEP*...
Peace and love people...

by actress2b_<3 on 3/9/2010 5:35:38 PM

i am sorry 4 u!!
what i think is that it is totally unfair what is happening! there is kids,teens,even adults simply being killed for no reason !!every wear ,,!

by haneen.pop.princess on 3/4/2010 5:15:46 PM

This is why war is stupid is it really that hard to have world peace??!! easier said than done i guess lol
PEACE OUT

by lauren68 on 3/1/2010 8:22:13 PM

Let us hope for peace soon

by frostybunny9 on 2/27/2010 5:20:29 PM

War is a terrible thing. The other day my sisters friend came over and I complimented her peace sign shirt. She said, "Yah my grandma got it for me so I had to wear it. Peace isn't my families thing." I was really taken aback I mean why wouldn't want peace. It's terrible.

by igymnast10 on 2/24/2010 8:31:25 PM

Hey girls, i know many of you have plenty to ask and and I have plenty to answer! So check my profile - *Beth's advice* and trust me when I say this I will get to answer your quests ASAP!

All you have to is post you question on my Profile!And I WILL get back to you.

If you want advice from a chica like your self, ask me!

And unlike the people that answer here I will tell stuff that i had from my own experiences!

Also what is also cool is that some of my friends are going to help me answer some of the more challenging questions

And eventually I'm going to put up a website for all of you senoritas! but for now Go to my Profile and I'l make life a bit easier!

by Beth's Advice! on 2/23/2010 4:55:36 PM