21 MINUTES AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

AN HOUR AGO Raise your hand if you're excited for our Twitter takeover with @bellathorne tomorrow. Join us at 3pm EST and post Qs with #GLbella! 🙋🙋🙋

AN HOUR AGO You probabllllllly shouldn't do this at the gym: http://t.co/wZ2tSDGRqn

COMMENTS

Substance Abuse

“Alcohol, tobacco and drug use rates by girls have gone up in the last decade.” This scary information came to us straight from Dr. Karol...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
My BFF told me that she thought my bro was smoking pot. A girl on my softball team goes to school with my bro and she says he smokes pot. My brother is a trouble maker and even set off illegal fireworks in the boys bathroom. He didnt pass the eighth grade and I dontt know what to do. Help??

hey girl! Try talking to your parents about your concerns and that you're worried about rumors you're hearing about your brother. It's not your responsibility to make sure he stays on the right track, your parents need to get involved.
Megan R.

by rpyouknowit20 on 6/23/2010 6:08:11 PM

wel thankfuly 2 of my exs have stoped smoking now Smile so they are al clean and it makes me happy that they hav found the strength 2 stop

by twilightfreak105 on 6/16/2010 8:51:32 AM

My family does not smoke at all not one person in my whole family smokes!!

by greengirl99 on 5/25/2010 11:37:51 PM

Nothing that can make people smell and look that bad, can ever be cool! So, why do people do it?! I with the clean team!

by rafidoggie on 4/15/2010 5:15:15 PM

Omg! this stuff is so sad. and if cigeretts and alcohol are such big killers why sell them??? I mean come on ppl! yea ppl make good money selling them but isnt it better to know that you arnt selling things that can kill ppl and make many others totaly misrible bcuz of it?? my friends mom died of lung cancer from smoking. the pain she went thru bcuz of it was awfull. mabey the manufacturers need to c somthing like that.

by lil' panda on 3/30/2010 9:30:28 PM

Drinking I personally think is wrong because just one drink can get you addicted if your not careful. Encourage your parents to not smoke or drink!

by courtcooley98 on 3/2/2010 10:36:41 PM

For anyone who doesnt drink!!:::::

Dont judge the underage people who drink. Please. Theres reasons its happening, and you have NO idea how addicting it can be....life isnt easy.

by xxscenechickexx on 3/2/2010 11:15:34 AM

Yeah. I saw a facebook page called "Yeah, your like 12. I don't wanna hear about how drunk you got last night"

I'm with those people.

Its just sad the people have gone to using those things

by frostybunny9 on 2/27/2010 5:18:00 PM

Its really sad because so many of my old friends from school now get drunk all the time on the weekends.

by Dancing Diva on 2/25/2010 6:13:34 PM