AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

Little Girls Lost

Hundreds of thousands of girls will run away from home and become victims of horrific circumstances. Here’s what you can do to be sure it...

Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

WISH! WISH! WISH!!!

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by Sam Cool1038 on 3/20/2012 1:38:12 PM

I've been upset lately. My dad died a few years ago and things have been pretty rough since then. My BFF got me through it but she;s spending less and less time with me. She's gotten to the point of being nasty. I have 2 friends. In December my mom started bringing a guy home. I dislike him a lot. He comes over every day. I'm pretty sure they are dating because I saw a text that I shouldn't have seen about them being in love. I looked at the History one day to find a GL page I was on and I found Playgirl.com in the history. What do I do? I've asked her about both and she says..
A- He's not her boyfriend
B- Its spam..
I know its not because I hear them talking downstairs at night. And Its been lots of times I saw Playgirl on the history. It even says the username is her name. What do I do???

Is there an adult that you trust that you can talk to? How about your other friends (since the other is being nasty)? It sounds like you need an ear and support

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hermione&ron on 6/14/2011 8:36:51 PM

my sister ran away and now im siriosly concidering....

by harajukulove7579 on 1/24/2011 1:49:59 PM

thats sooo sad i feel so lucky in my life...

by duffy216 on 11/8/2010 7:56:51 PM

That is so scary. I feel bad for Chealsy! BLESS HER.

by tdyumyum on 7/10/2010 10:59:50 PM

I am so sorry you had to go through this and you are very brave to have spoken about this publically

by YoungMelon202 on 6/28/2010 11:53:46 PM

My 16 year old sister ran out of my mom's car while she was driving after being in a fight. My mom and grandma were looking everywhere for her but they eventually gave up. I knew my mom was trying to look expressionless when I was around her so I wouldnt feel bad but I saw her eyes tear up. My sis was gone for 5 hours! Thankfully she came back home and told us that she went to her friends house and was okay!! But that scared me soooooo much! Sorry. Just wanted to tell you about that story. Smile

by elkhorngirl97 on 6/23/2010 7:25:09 PM

Thats really horrible what happens to these girls, whether they planned running away or not. I feel soooo awful.

by hahalolomg15 on 6/20/2010 8:33:47 PM

Hey ladies! ASK ME FOR ADVICE on anything and everything! I dont mind at all if you ask multiple questions, and i wont judge you by the questions you ask! As you can see from all the comments, i ask questions too, which means i have all the answers for you!!

by mofraser on 6/18/2010 11:40:09 AM

That is sick, sad, nasty, depressing, dark, evil, insane, and twisted. Im cring *sobsob*

by Galagem on 6/12/2010 8:12:10 PM