9 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

12 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

13 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I'm a computer nerd!

Hi, girlies! My name is Lizzie and I am a new intern here at GL! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to intern because I'm a super computer geek.

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/30/2010 10:24:05 PM

lol thts awesome

by qisawesome on 3/13/2010 6:03:17 PM

u guys got the old skool computers

by nerdygal28 on 3/6/2010 3:02:51 PM

thats a old computer!! LOL Welcome to GL!

by zebrasrcool94 on 2/26/2010 10:28:33 AM

i want 2 b a gl intern!

by hitthemall#1 on 2/23/2010 7:19:59 PM





CHECK OUT PARTY PLANNER!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY FROM GOODIE/GIFT BAGS TO MOVIES!!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





by partyplaner on 2/22/2010 8:03:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! There's this guy who likes me and I do NOT like him back. He constantly texts me and my friends say to not reply so it won't seem like I like him back. Even when I tell him I don't like him he doesn't understand. Do I stop texting him? What do I do?????? Plz help!! Thnx!! ;0

Hey girl, if you really don't like him and he's bothering you, ignore him completely and don't give him any reason to talk to you. You don't have to be mean about it, but make sure you aren't sending him any signals. If he still keeps bothering you and crosses the line or makes you feel uncomfortable, tell your parents or a teacher.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by Cookookay on 2/22/2010 10:06:51 AM

welcome to GL ! Laughing

by beautiful rainbows on 2/21/2010 10:24:03 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS OF GIRLSLIFE.COM!!!

sorry about the all caps i just wanted to get ur attention 8-P

I am having a writing contest on my profile!!

The story has to be about ROMANCE!!! It can be made-up, real, something you wish would happen to you, i don't really care. It can be about heartbreak, first true love, or just a crush. Whatevers!!!

Submit your story by March 1 and i will announce the winner on March 5!!!

Please put **CONTEST ENTRY** at the top so i know your comment is very important!!!

thanks a bunches!

by Quince_playa on 2/21/2010 9:19:38 PM

sounds like you're having a lot of fun!! welcome to gl!!!

by kgirlpanda on 2/21/2010 8:43:31 PM