6 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

8 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

9 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I'm a computer nerd!

Hi, girlies! My name is Lizzie and I am a new intern here at GL! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to intern because I'm a super computer geek.

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school, stress, beauty, babysitting, health, hair, friend, bullying and so much more advice to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to natalieisyourmod!

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/21/2010 8:27:12 PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heyy evryone!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!!! Laughing
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm also available for giving advice on any topic!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~ XxClairexX1187 ~ <33333 =D

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/21/2010 8:05:06 PM

MODMODMOD
hey! I recently got some bright blue coach shoes and I have no idea what to wear with them… do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much!!! Smile

hey girl! You could wear them with jeans.
Eryn G.

by Lovin'life on 2/21/2010 7:50:11 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before Feb.26

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/21/2010 5:08:55 PM

OMG majoring in digital media sounds so cool! I'm a bit of a computer geek too, haha! Great article, Lizzie.

xoxo
Sera

by serafinasunshine23 on 2/21/2010 4:10:49 PM

MOD!!! At church this morning my guy friend was there (he likes me) and we were talking and stuff (i like him.) and this popular girl starts talking to him and was like trying to take him from me! i am really worried she will steal him from me! what should i do?

Hey girly, as long as you're yourself, he'll like you and see past her fickle ways. Just have fun when you're around him. Make jokes, smile and flirt a little. He defintely like you. Smile

Lynae P.

by Photochickie on 2/21/2010 3:59:36 PM

cool

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/21/2010 1:34:41 PM

i agree, the most attractive accessory is your smile!

by lollipopgirl98 on 2/21/2010 1:02:00 PM

I need help! I signed up for the club with my friend and i had no idea that my BGuyF that moved to another school was in it too. So one of his friends came up to me one day and asked "Hey do u like ..." I said no, and We argued and argued until he decided that I had got embrassed, which I was, and he went up to my BGF and said i liked him. I started blushing, which didnt help. Since that happen he doesnt email me or txt me anymore. Is he shy because he likes me back, or does he think i like him and i'm pathetic?

by lollipops20 on 2/21/2010 12:59:49 PM