AN HOUR AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: I'm a computer nerd!

Hi, girlies! My name is Lizzie and I am a new intern here at GL! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to intern because I'm a super computer geek.

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/30/2010 10:24:05 PM

lol thts awesome

by qisawesome on 3/13/2010 6:03:17 PM

u guys got the old skool computers

by nerdygal28 on 3/6/2010 3:02:51 PM

thats a old computer!! LOL Welcome to GL!

by zebrasrcool94 on 2/26/2010 10:28:33 AM

i want 2 b a gl intern!

by hitthemall#1 on 2/23/2010 7:19:59 PM





CHECK OUT PARTY PLANNER!!!!!

WE HAVE THE GREATEST IDEAS FOR YOUR PARTY FROM GOODIE/GIFT BAGS TO MOVIES!!!!!!

CHECK US OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





by partyplaner on 2/22/2010 8:03:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! There's this guy who likes me and I do NOT like him back. He constantly texts me and my friends say to not reply so it won't seem like I like him back. Even when I tell him I don't like him he doesn't understand. Do I stop texting him? What do I do?????? Plz help!! Thnx!! ;0

Hey girl, if you really don't like him and he's bothering you, ignore him completely and don't give him any reason to talk to you. You don't have to be mean about it, but make sure you aren't sending him any signals. If he still keeps bothering you and crosses the line or makes you feel uncomfortable, tell your parents or a teacher.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by Cookookay on 2/22/2010 10:06:51 AM

welcome to GL ! Laughing

by beautiful rainbows on 2/21/2010 10:24:03 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS OF GIRLSLIFE.COM!!!

sorry about the all caps i just wanted to get ur attention 8-P

I am having a writing contest on my profile!!

The story has to be about ROMANCE!!! It can be made-up, real, something you wish would happen to you, i don't really care. It can be about heartbreak, first true love, or just a crush. Whatevers!!!

Submit your story by March 1 and i will announce the winner on March 5!!!

Please put **CONTEST ENTRY** at the top so i know your comment is very important!!!

thanks a bunches!

by Quince_playa on 2/21/2010 9:19:38 PM

sounds like you're having a lot of fun!! welcome to gl!!!

by kgirlpanda on 2/21/2010 8:43:31 PM

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school, stress, beauty, babysitting, health, hair, friend, bullying and so much more advice to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to natalieisyourmod!

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer ASAP!

Thanks for reading!

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/21/2010 8:27:12 PM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heyy evryone!
Check out my profile under "My Healthy You Profile" for fun polls, quizzes, riddles, contests, and more!!!! Laughing
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'm also available for giving advice on any topic!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~ XxClairexX1187 ~ <33333 =D

by XxClairexX1187 on 2/21/2010 8:05:06 PM

MODMODMOD
hey! I recently got some bright blue coach shoes and I have no idea what to wear with them… do you have any suggestions? Thanks so much!!! Smile

hey girl! You could wear them with jeans.
Eryn G.

by Lovin'life on 2/21/2010 7:50:11 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before Feb.26

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/21/2010 5:08:55 PM

OMG majoring in digital media sounds so cool! I'm a bit of a computer geek too, haha! Great article, Lizzie.

xoxo
Sera

by serafinasunshine23 on 2/21/2010 4:10:49 PM

MOD!!! At church this morning my guy friend was there (he likes me) and we were talking and stuff (i like him.) and this popular girl starts talking to him and was like trying to take him from me! i am really worried she will steal him from me! what should i do?

Hey girly, as long as you're yourself, he'll like you and see past her fickle ways. Just have fun when you're around him. Make jokes, smile and flirt a little. He defintely like you. Smile

Lynae P.

by Photochickie on 2/21/2010 3:59:36 PM

cool

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/21/2010 1:34:41 PM

i agree, the most attractive accessory is your smile!

by lollipopgirl98 on 2/21/2010 1:02:00 PM

I need help! I signed up for the club with my friend and i had no idea that my BGuyF that moved to another school was in it too. So one of his friends came up to me one day and asked "Hey do u like ..." I said no, and We argued and argued until he decided that I had got embrassed, which I was, and he went up to my BGF and said i liked him. I started blushing, which didnt help. Since that happen he doesnt email me or txt me anymore. Is he shy because he likes me back, or does he think i like him and i'm pathetic?

by lollipops20 on 2/21/2010 12:59:49 PM

ur a awesum mod!

by OMG123 on 2/21/2010 12:45:38 PM

I SOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA BE A MOD!!!!!!!!!! yay first comment!

by bamgirl101 on 2/21/2010 12:02:45 PM