1 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

2 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

Dancing Queen 14,
For some reason...I don't believe your story. But if it's true, then of course you should tell someone! It's called sexual assault and he could be arrested!

by Faith265 on 6/13/2011 9:32:41 PM

i dont mean to be rude or anything but WAT THE HELL!!! thats crazy why wud you have a crush on a creepy security guard thts just gross grl

by tinkerbellea96 on 10/16/2010 12:15:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD My tech ed teacher from eighth grade (I'm a freshman) has ALWAYS creeped me out. He puts the workbenches in close aisles so when he walks past he brushes his hand against your back or even butt, it has happened to me and a lot of my friends (luckily it was just my back). Once he was helping me on a drafting project and was leaning in a bit close. He also just stares at people creepily, ya know? My friend said (not sure if I should believe her) she saw him buying condoms at the store the other day. Sure, it could be for him and his wife...but he's an older guy. My mom says "us girls are just being silly". But he's really creepy and I'm surprised he hasn't been reported yet. What should I and my friends do?

Hey girlies, you should bring up your concerns with the school counselor.

Paige T.

by turtles_in_africa on 9/3/2010 11:49:24 PM

Dream Guy
Im just doing it for fun. Most of the facts below are based on my crush.

1. Age/ Grade:1-3 years older
2. Height: 4 to one inches taller
3. Body Structure: Abs maybe, at least some muscle in his arms, broad shoulders
4. Hair: length & color: Any color, short hair or skaterboy hair. NO PONYTAILS!
5. Eye Color: Any color
6. Athlete: yes/no: YES!
7. Musician: yes/no: NO!
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty):Funny, not a jerk to anyone, smart, someone who I can work with easily.
9. Interests: Sports, girls not guys(dating wise), spending time with friends, focusing on school work
10. Hobbies:Who cares!

by sushigirl_5 on 7/2/2010 11:53:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im going to junior high this coming school year and im nervous. how do i prepare?? any other advice?? thx

Hey girl, you'll be fine in junior high. Make sure you have all your school stuff and books together, but besides that just go into it with a good attitude. It'll be different at first, but you'll get used to it and have a lot of fun. Just be yourself! Good luck!
Abby C.

by brooklin175 on 6/30/2010 4:13:47 PM

I have been through a lot. My male science teacher made creeper comments like...hey, you look hot.. and he reached under my skirts.. one day i go to school he says i need to talk to you in private i thought maybe i failed a test but he said " i want u ur so hot and ur boobs are huge he reached under my shirt and my bra and played with them and he tried to have sex with me should i tell someone.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 5/21/2010 11:52:33 PM

DO YOU NEED ADVICE????
HEY! If you need advice or just for someone to listen! Check out my profile!!!! I’m a very good listener and love helping people. I’ve live through tons of stuff and a lot of embarrassing stuff as well so don’t be afraid! I’m here to talk!!!

by GoGreenGoPeace on 4/4/2010 10:22:07 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/30/2010 11:25:07 PM

at my school our English teacher is a pervert and my mom had him as a teacher she even said he was like that and everyone thats had him as a teacher says that. it makes me nervous to wear shorts or any low cut shirts to school so i mostly wear jeans and t shirt. there r 4 cheerleaders in our class and he lways seems really happy on the days we have to wear our uniforms to school its realy creepy. since its getting warmer out im gonna be wearing more skirts and low cut shirts so im gonna fell really uncomfortable in his class. any advice???

by mooneye123 on 3/24/2010 4:11:36 PM

WAIT... Staring at someone=harassing them?

by Glamno5 on 3/22/2010 9:50:24 PM