17 MINUTES AGO Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After is the most charming book on the shelf. Win a copy from @dkpublishing today: http://t.co/RPdVN6aaJV

AN HOUR AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

2 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*
Today I found out that the guy who I liked oh so much, is a complete jerk!! I dated him and he broke up with me. Then I find out today that he has a list of 100 things to do and one of them was to break up with me!! I cried so hard. My grandma picked me up from school. How do I get over this complete mess up?
MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*

Hey girl, he does sound like a jerk. You need to begin the process of moving on. Have a girls night where you talk it out, and then listen to upbeat dancing music, watch fun comedy movies, and just pump yourself up. I think taylor swift would probably be really good to listen to in this situation. Then just don't pay him any mind any more.
Kayla C.

by randomrachel3223 on 3/19/2010 6:12:08 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YALL HELP ME? HOW DO YOU MAKE A PICTURE FOR UR COMMENTS????

by BEACH GRL on 3/13/2010 12:44:05 PM

hey i'm all with you!! Frown next year im starting middle school and from what i hear from my friends that already go there is that the janitor is a regiestered *** offender. I'm nervous about starting middle school with these problems on my mind...... any body got any good advice????? Frown

by bree123 on 3/12/2010 11:35:29 PM

That's weird. No offence, but, how can you like him if he gives you the creeps? Maybe you should tell a trusted adult. Smile

by HorseRider101 on 3/9/2010 7:48:09 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 3/1/2010 7:09:54 PM

MoMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I think I may have a personality disorder. I don't like people at all and I get rattled when s visiter comes to my Sunday school class. I read about Schizoid personality disorder and it sound like me a lot. I don't see stuff, but I'm very quiet and shy. People have a hard time following my train of thought and I jumble up words and sentences. I have a hard time with emotions, too. Help!
MOMODMODMODMOD

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Megan R.

by rubynelawafer on 3/1/2010 4:06:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so there`s this guy Sean, who I`ve crushed on for 3 years now in school. okay, its more than a crush. I`m in love with him. I`ve been in love with him from 6-8th grade in school now. He just doesn`t know how much I`m in love with him!!!!! and he keeps looking at me and smiling at me at lunch!!!!!! Does this mean he might finally like me? Please respond. Thank you!
-Savannah

Hey girl! He might like you.  Try talking to him and see where it goes.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by twilightgrl22 on 2/27/2010 10:20:23 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/27/2010 7:59:27 AM

if you like him andu think hes creepy then thats not very good plus how in the world would it work out to like like an adult!!!WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

by coly33 on 2/26/2010 11:25:15 PM

mod mod mod MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER!>!!?!!!!
my best friend's dog just died. i didnt even like him that much but i find myself crying about it a lot. i am trying to write a poem about him but how do i know what is going too far and might give the family a mental breakdown? i love her and her family but what do i say when they are on the verge of tears? i am so sad and i wish i was nicer to the poor dog it is so hard.

Hey girl! I know it's hard but you have to be strong for your friend. The loss of a pet is awful, but you just have to get through it. Make sure your friend knows you are there for her, and do things that make you happy and try to keep your mind off of it.

xoxo