Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

7 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

8 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

wow your not very....... Smart apparently. because if you like him and he's creepy to you y like him?!?!?

by JaimeBreana on 2/24/2010 9:37:49 PM

***MOD*** ok so my friend is obsessing over piercing herself, and she's gained about 10 piercings in about the past month. She does all her piercings at home w/ a needle. Today she came to school with a pierced nose. All my friends think it's cool, but I'm actually a bit worried. Should I be fretting about this? I feel like I should talk to her about it. I mean, couldn't she get a bad infection or hurt herself or something? Plz help me!!

Hey girly, piercings are pretty but too many of them might not be a good thing. Talk to her and be sure she's careful when she is piercing herself. At home piercings can be dangerous and it is very possible for her to get an infection. Smile

Lynae P.

by r3animated on 2/24/2010 8:32:01 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/24/2010 7:18:47 PM

CREEPER ALERT!!!
That's totally creepy. I would quit basketball if there was a security guard who stared @ me during practice.
I mean WOAH

Anyways, Good luck with that and check out my profile andz comment!

Luvz ya!
B. Jones

by sillymost on 2/24/2010 5:41:12 PM

i don't think eye and hair color really matters.

by rupertgrint014 on 2/24/2010 4:57:49 PM

NO a definite no girl!!

by Irish Girl on 2/24/2010 4:37:15 PM

um WOW that's creeping me out. :~O
um good luck with that...i think? :~O

by j4zm09 on 2/24/2010 1:20:19 PM

hmmmmm hopefully hes not a creeper!
my ttown dosen't even have a security guard which kind of creeps me out.......then again if u push a little on the wall it creeks so ya.

by teamJasper22 on 2/24/2010 1:17:30 PM

That is SOOOO true and I REALLY don't think that way about the seceraty guard at my school. Smile

PS- VISIT MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by supercards12 on 2/24/2010 7:41:18 AM

wowwww....i totally agree with Olga B. because her advice and all of ours is so right. And also, the age is really of key...and might be dangerous if fooled with. lol, but how much older is he than you? if he is a teenager, than that may actually be totally cool and great...but older like he/s in his late 20's or in his 30's, NO!!!! lol, dont do it! but just wait for the guy to come, you will find your MR. Right soon. Smile

by gossipgirlfan101 on 2/24/2010 4:13:20 AM