AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

Ewww ok grl hes a security guard and an ADULT. No way on earth is it ever a good idea to like someone that is so much older then u. Go for some cutie at ur skool that doesn't creep u out please.

by fashionstar2be on 2/24/2010 1:55:53 AM

We all usually crush on an older guy especially guys we cant have like some actors and musicians and sometimes we even have crushes on teachers and other guys but you should be careful with this guy. Like I have a teacher who is very hot and I have had dreams about him and that creeped me out. So I think being creeped out is because you might be scared to have thoughts about an older guy, because I think that is what happened to me.

I love the idea about making a "Book of Guys" and I cant wait to do this with my friends at our next sleep over. I think I am going to come up with a list of hot guys we all crush on and we are going to grade them on those items and more. Most will be guys 2 or 3 years older but some might even be older but it will be fun to do. What an awesome idea, thanks GL!

But I also think its normal to crush on older guys because they are more mature, just like we are.

by luckykel on 2/24/2010 12:07:53 AM

***MOD MOD MOD****PLEASE HELP***
I made a huge mistake today. I'm recovering from an eating disorder and I'm a runner, and I know what can happen if I don't eat and i go running, I feel really faint and sick and its awful. Today I made that mistake at running club and after awhile while running I told the school counsellor, whos also the coach that I didn't eat lunch. She got really upset with me and although she didn't yell she said "I don't appreaciate what you did, you put me and yourself on the line" I really like her and I need her support, I don't want her to hate me. I've been thinking of writing her a letter to say sorry but I don't know, would that be okay do you think? If so, what should I write? Please help, I feel awful

Hi Babes, she doesnt hate you but she wanted you to know the severity of the situation. She is in charge of you and you are responsible for your health.  I think you should just go in to her office tomorrow and just say Sorry about yesterday. I know it put you in a bad position. The end. It is heartfelt, simple and too the point . xo JANA

jana k.

by summernight_dreams on 2/23/2010 10:57:03 PM

And sounds like a good idea to have a "book". just for fun though, I dn't have a type. I"ma fill out that thing about my bf just to though! haha

1. Age/ Grade: He will be 16 next month (A year, one month and 4 days older than me Smile
2. Height: Well he sure is taller..
3. Body Structure: He's... normal. Muscular.
4. Hair: His hair is usually in between.. I personally secretly like it longer.
5. Eye Color: *siiiggh* the most beautifulest shade of brown. With flecks of greenish..
6. Athlete: Yup. Cross Country, Football basketball.
7. Musician: He sings (really well), he wrote me a song. He plays guitar (yes.. yes yes!), and he is an actor!
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty): He's funny, slightly shy when you first meet him, he def flirts with me, we just flirt back in forth its like a huge game, but I've never seen him flirt with otha girls.
9. Interests: ME. Hehe I intrest him apparently
10. Hobbies: Acting.. and such.

by reeg-a-lene on 2/23/2010 10:20:44 PM

Great advice I see here.. And Its totally creepy.. Sometimes when a guy likes you (even if you really think about and he's really gross) you think you're crushing on him.. It just happens.. Its like you think you should lik ehim back just cuz he likes you.. But when you stop and truly seriously think about it, it all straightens out.
Check out my profile girls (I hate doing this but I haven't had comments in a while and I'd liked to talk to ya'll) I give advice, mostly on guys and esp flirting. And I love to just chat too.

by reeg-a-lene on 2/23/2010 10:13:33 PM

haha!! in my last comment i spelled "would" and "graduation" wrong!!!
im smart(:

by verenice<3 on 2/23/2010 10:10:41 PM

mod!!
i was wondering what r some good products i could use to get a nice tan.? Oh & wat kind of dress do u think wold b cute for raduation??
thanks:]
♥verenice

Hi babes, I love Bare Esscentuals sunless tanner. Neutrogena is a good kind too. As for dresses, go for something simple and tastful. Nothing strapless or too short. Target has cute stuff right now. xo JANA

jana k.

by verenice<3 on 2/23/2010 10:00:43 PM

MOD
I sighned up for the get GL on my cell, almost a month ago, and no texts! why aren't they comming? i text all the time so i know there's not a problem with my phone? Any advice?! thanks! ~Krissy

Hey babes, we are still working the kinks out of it. Be patient. There is nothing wrong with your phone. It should be up and running soon. xo JANA

jana k.

by Cherries51 on 2/23/2010 9:48:46 PM

OMG thats disturbing!
For the love of god, please dont choose him!
sounds like a harasser to me. STAY AWAY!!!!

by gurdigirl123 on 2/23/2010 9:41:29 PM

stay away from him!!
how can you even like him?

by gurdigirl123 on 2/23/2010 9:40:25 PM