21 MINUTES AGO This book definitely hits it outta the park! Enter to win a FREE copy of Fast-Pitch Love from @AstraeaPress today: http://t.co/jHVWU9v01z

AN HOUR AGO Srsly, is this No-Shave November or No-Man November? Tell us why you're still single: http://t.co/RLnjoWMtNM

2 HOURS AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

MOD!
is it just me or is it true that as soon as you get a bf guys start admitting that they like you? i got a bf just this month and 3 other guys have come out and said they liked me.
thanks
-Liz

Hey Liz! It sounds like it was true for you! Smile Sometimes when girls get bfs, other guys start to see them in a different light, and may be jealous of their guy-friends for having a gf!
Megan R.

by rightfield1 on 2/23/2010 6:54:44 PM

omg that is just ewwww!!!& how can u like him if u think hes creepyy?? weird...
where doing these lit circles in reading & i get to go to Mr Smiths class hes so cute but not in that way up there+my crush is in the group in front of me so thats a plus!!

by verenice<3 on 2/23/2010 6:43:29 PM

Hey girlies do you need advice? then come check out my profile!

by Kristin95 on 2/23/2010 6:40:25 PM

Mod
there is this guy i like but im not sure he likes me. when i wee him stare at me out of my corner o my eye hes looking at the teachr or something. i dont kknow what to do im kinda shy not thatt im low on self esteem..

Hey babe! Just be yourself! Try starting a conversation and being friendly!
Megan R.

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:31:10 PM

my comment aren't showing up

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:28:00 PM

that sounds kinda scary but im not into sports Smile

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:27:24 PM

there is this guy at school and he's hawt hawt hawt! I think he may like me but i dont know. whenever i think i see him stare out of the corner of my eye i turn around but hes looking at the teacher. and plus im kinda shy but i don know about him though

Hey girl! Try starting a conversation, you may hit it off! Smile
Megan R.

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:26:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD >>>>>>> i'm in 7th grade and my long time crush and BGF just asked me out!!! how do i tell my mom?

Hey babe! Just tell her when you're one-on-one, and let her know you really like this guy and care that you get your mom's approval.
Megan R.

by jbeny on 2/23/2010 6:00:46 PM

Um..weird Smile

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before Feb.28

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/23/2010 5:43:13 PM

I guess I could see why you'd like a security guard, but since he's staring so creepily at you, is older, and is.. well... a security guard, maybe you should go for a different guy.

by actress456 on 2/23/2010 5:42:08 PM