26 MINUTES AGO Yup—there's a bracelet that tells you when you're period is coming! Enter to win a free one from @FebyTweets: http://t.co/aksVnb9sfd

AN HOUR AGO 4 things to know before going #BlackFriday shopping: http://t.co/7EW2lT0aMv

2 HOURS AGO 7 perfect prezzies ideas for evry friend on your list: http://t.co/DwFRJuak1n

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

Ok ew that does sound a bit creepy
stick to your boundries grl that's weird
LoL i won't go further with this comment haha

by jojoyce_27 on 2/23/2010 5:29:45 PM

and i quote:"he's really creepy. i think i might like him though."
my expressions: o.O %-0 >:-/ ('-' )
my first thoughts: are you schizophrenic? bacon. why does your school have a SECURITY guard? ice cream. (sorry, i'm kinda hungry...)

check out my profile and i'll check out yours!!!
(>^.^)> HUGS FOR ALL!!!

by bustarhythm on 2/23/2010 5:08:17 PM

one word

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

by luckychica101 on 2/23/2010 4:47:58 PM

Uh creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppyyyyyy

by Photochickie on 2/23/2010 4:23:34 PM

And I agree with kenzie801 lol

by cg1304 on 2/23/2010 4:15:33 PM

you like him even though you say he stares at you, is much older, and creepy?!?

by cg1304 on 2/23/2010 4:14:46 PM

***MOD*** so, i'm in a really weird situation right now. i've liked this guy on and off for a long time, and he's liked me too. we went out for a few weeks last month, but it wasn't totally an official relationship. that's because there was a period of time before we went out when we didnt see each other, so he started liking another girl, but when i came back he liked me again and still kinda liked her. over time, he got over her and thats when we started dating. we called it off (on feb 6th to be exact) because even though he liked me, he was worried that he'd start liking her again cause he didnt want to hurt me. last week, i told him i still liked him and i was confused and he said that he honestly had no idea how he felt about me or the other girl. so we didn't talk since then until last night when he texted me... i joined this group on facebook called "He's Not Ugly...He's Just Not Photogenic. He's Cute In Real Life..." just cause i thought it was funny, and he texted me yesterday asking if it was about him. i told him it wasn't, so we kept talking and he was reeeeally flirting with me, and used smilies and winking smilies a lot. then, today i was texting him and he asked AGAIN if it was about him! so i told him no (cause it reeally wasnt) and he said he didnt really care, he was "just wondering". but i don't understand why he's doing this. last week, i even told him straight up that he was giving me mixed signals. but ever since he texted me last night, i'm just so confused. i think that maybe he needed a week without talking to me to realize that he likes me again, but im not sure. what do you think? and what should i do?

hey girl! i think you are totally right. he prob realized he really does like you. you should talk to him again saying you really are still into him and you hope he can straighten out his feelings cause you think you guys will have so much fun being together!!!

Hallie R.

by stagebabe401 on 2/23/2010 3:43:28 PM

why do you have a security guard in your school or where-ever??

by dancergal22 on 2/23/2010 3:24:29 PM

Well if he never talks to you or anything then it's probably nothing. Maybe he's doing that to protect people. But don't like older guys that's just stupid.

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/23/2010 3:12:06 PM

oh that's rich. "he looks really creepy. I think I might like him though." How can you like someone that you also think is creepy?! That's just weird.

by kenzie801 on 2/23/2010 2:56:53 PM