9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

Thats really strange... lol.

by rosebubbles101 on 2/23/2010 2:36:27 PM

Hmm... that does sound creepy.

by grace2985 on 2/23/2010 12:44:17 PM

ew why a security gaurd?

by bluemily on 2/23/2010 9:44:51 AM

Maybe he stares at everyone, including guys? For ur protection. But ew thats gross liking him back when ur complaining about him...no no no!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/23/2010 8:07:09 AM

Thats kinda weird... but good advice!

by decemburr96 on 2/23/2010 8:02:59 AM

1. Age/ Grade: my age/grade
2. Height: taller than me
3. Body Structure: not overweight, a teeny bit muscular
4. Hair: length & color not too long, i hate lon hair, and any color
5. Eye Color: i like blue eyes, but brown or green is super pretty lol
6. Athlete: yes/no i dont want a jock, but i dont want a total couch potato
7. Musician: yes/no maybe, that would be cute
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty): funny, confident but not too confident
9. Interests: it would be cute if he liked animals. Smile
10. Hobbies: playing the guitar?

by annbug on 2/23/2010 7:56:57 AM

MOD I am confused is my profile publicly visable or no if not what should i do

hey girl... it looks like it should be public because when you go to edit the page, at the top you are able to check a box to make it private but you havent checked the box, so it should be public

Hallie R.

by clubEcofriendly on 2/23/2010 7:21:15 AM

um yuck but I guess they do say love has no boundries just stick with boys in the same age range chica

by clubEcofriendly on 2/23/2010 7:15:06 AM