4 dance moves to master before the spring fling
The dos and don'ts of adding your crush on FB
Dear Carol: Help! I'm the annoying friend
Selena Gomez is ruling the music, movie and fashion scenes
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Insta upgrade: Five free apps to perfect your pics
Fab up your beauty routine with a grain of salt
The seriously underestimated cost of Chipotle
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO The dos and don'ts of adding your crush on FB: http://t.co/Yqj8JuAot1
1 HOURS AGO 8 moisturizing BB creams that you need this winter: http://t.co/AxuuGrKLPV
2 HOURS AGO 5 free apps to perfect your pics: http://t.co/EL6dYe5O0M
88 Comments | Add Yours
Thats really strange... lol.
by rosebubbles101 on 2/23/2010 2:36:27 PM
Hmm... that does sound creepy.
by grace2985 on 2/23/2010 12:44:17 PM
ew why a security gaurd?
by bluemily on 2/23/2010 9:44:51 AM
Maybe he stares at everyone, including guys? For ur protection. But ew thats gross liking him back when ur complaining about him...no no no!
Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!
by SportyGal on 2/23/2010 8:07:09 AM
Thats kinda weird... but good advice!
by decemburr96 on 2/23/2010 8:02:59 AM
1. Age/ Grade: my age/grade
2. Height: taller than me
3. Body Structure: not overweight, a teeny bit muscular
4. Hair: length & color not too long, i hate lon hair, and any color
5. Eye Color: i like blue eyes, but brown or green is super pretty lol
6. Athlete: yes/no i dont want a jock, but i dont want a total couch potato
7. Musician: yes/no maybe, that would be cute
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty): funny, confident but not too confident
9. Interests: it would be cute if he liked animals.
10. Hobbies: playing the guitar?
by annbug on 2/23/2010 7:56:57 AM
by clubEcofriendly on 2/23/2010 7:21:15 AM
um yuck but I guess they do say love has no boundries just stick with boys in the same age range chica
by clubEcofriendly on 2/23/2010 7:15:06 AM
Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day
Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!