1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

My security guard creeps me out

Whenever I go to basketball games, there's this security guy that always stares at me. He looks really creepy. I think I might like him...

Dancing Queen 14,
For some reason...I don't believe your story. But if it's true, then of course you should tell someone! It's called sexual assault and he could be arrested!

by Faith265 on 6/13/2011 9:32:41 PM

i dont mean to be rude or anything but WAT THE HELL!!! thats crazy why wud you have a crush on a creepy security guard thts just gross grl

by tinkerbellea96 on 10/16/2010 12:15:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD My tech ed teacher from eighth grade (I'm a freshman) has ALWAYS creeped me out. He puts the workbenches in close aisles so when he walks past he brushes his hand against your back or even butt, it has happened to me and a lot of my friends (luckily it was just my back). Once he was helping me on a drafting project and was leaning in a bit close. He also just stares at people creepily, ya know? My friend said (not sure if I should believe her) she saw him buying condoms at the store the other day. Sure, it could be for him and his wife...but he's an older guy. My mom says "us girls are just being silly". But he's really creepy and I'm surprised he hasn't been reported yet. What should I and my friends do?

Hey girlies, you should bring up your concerns with the school counselor.

Paige T.

by turtles_in_africa on 9/3/2010 11:49:24 PM

Dream Guy
Im just doing it for fun. Most of the facts below are based on my crush.

1. Age/ Grade:1-3 years older
2. Height: 4 to one inches taller
3. Body Structure: Abs maybe, at least some muscle in his arms, broad shoulders
4. Hair: length & color: Any color, short hair or skaterboy hair. NO PONYTAILS!
5. Eye Color: Any color
6. Athlete: yes/no: YES!
7. Musician: yes/no: NO!
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty):Funny, not a jerk to anyone, smart, someone who I can work with easily.
9. Interests: Sports, girls not guys(dating wise), spending time with friends, focusing on school work
10. Hobbies:Who cares!

by sushigirl_5 on 7/2/2010 11:53:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im going to junior high this coming school year and im nervous. how do i prepare?? any other advice?? thx

Hey girl, you'll be fine in junior high. Make sure you have all your school stuff and books together, but besides that just go into it with a good attitude. It'll be different at first, but you'll get used to it and have a lot of fun. Just be yourself! Good luck!
Abby C.

by brooklin175 on 6/30/2010 4:13:47 PM

I have been through a lot. My male science teacher made creeper comments like...hey, you look hot.. and he reached under my skirts.. one day i go to school he says i need to talk to you in private i thought maybe i failed a test but he said " i want u ur so hot and ur boobs are huge he reached under my shirt and my bra and played with them and he tried to have sex with me should i tell someone.

by Dancing Queen 14 on 5/21/2010 11:52:33 PM

DO YOU NEED ADVICE????
HEY! If you need advice or just for someone to listen! Check out my profile!!!! I’m a very good listener and love helping people. I’ve live through tons of stuff and a lot of embarrassing stuff as well so don’t be afraid! I’m here to talk!!!

by GoGreenGoPeace on 4/4/2010 10:22:07 PM

HEY YOU! yeah, you! Need help or advice on guys???? Well you questions bout them dudes will be answered! You can gaurentee that i will answer that day, the following day, or the following day after that. But it will probably be on that day or the following day. Yep, i am a teenager thats going through the same stuff chica. And don't worry, its all confidential! Be fearless, and ask me anything! :]

by purpledancer733777 on 3/30/2010 11:25:07 PM

at my school our English teacher is a pervert and my mom had him as a teacher she even said he was like that and everyone thats had him as a teacher says that. it makes me nervous to wear shorts or any low cut shirts to school so i mostly wear jeans and t shirt. there r 4 cheerleaders in our class and he lways seems really happy on the days we have to wear our uniforms to school its realy creepy. since its getting warmer out im gonna be wearing more skirts and low cut shirts so im gonna fell really uncomfortable in his class. any advice???

by mooneye123 on 3/24/2010 4:11:36 PM

WAIT... Staring at someone=harassing them?

by Glamno5 on 3/22/2010 9:50:24 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*
Today I found out that the guy who I liked oh so much, is a complete jerk!! I dated him and he broke up with me. Then I find out today that he has a list of 100 things to do and one of them was to break up with me!! I cried so hard. My grandma picked me up from school. How do I get over this complete mess up?
MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*

Hey girl, he does sound like a jerk. You need to begin the process of moving on. Have a girls night where you talk it out, and then listen to upbeat dancing music, watch fun comedy movies, and just pump yourself up. I think taylor swift would probably be really good to listen to in this situation. Then just don't pay him any mind any more.
Kayla C.

by randomrachel3223 on 3/19/2010 6:12:08 PM

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YALL HELP ME? HOW DO YOU MAKE A PICTURE FOR UR COMMENTS????

by BEACH GRL on 3/13/2010 12:44:05 PM

hey i'm all with you!! Frown next year im starting middle school and from what i hear from my friends that already go there is that the janitor is a regiestered *** offender. I'm nervous about starting middle school with these problems on my mind...... any body got any good advice????? Frown

by bree123 on 3/12/2010 11:35:29 PM

That's weird. No offence, but, how can you like him if he gives you the creeps? Maybe you should tell a trusted adult. Smile

by HorseRider101 on 3/9/2010 7:48:09 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 3/1/2010 7:09:54 PM

MoMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I think I may have a personality disorder. I don't like people at all and I get rattled when s visiter comes to my Sunday school class. I read about Schizoid personality disorder and it sound like me a lot. I don't see stuff, but I'm very quiet and shy. People have a hard time following my train of thought and I jumble up words and sentences. I have a hard time with emotions, too. Help!
MOMODMODMODMOD

I can only imagine how tough
things are for you. Because we wish you only the best, it’s extremely important
that you speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance
counselor, teacher, etc.
, Your Blog
Patrol Babes

Also, for additional help,
check out:

Megan R.

by rubynelawafer on 3/1/2010 4:06:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so there`s this guy Sean, who I`ve crushed on for 3 years now in school. okay, its more than a crush. I`m in love with him. I`ve been in love with him from 6-8th grade in school now. He just doesn`t know how much I`m in love with him!!!!! and he keeps looking at me and smiling at me at lunch!!!!!! Does this mean he might finally like me? Please respond. Thank you!
-Savannah

Hey girl! He might like you.  Try talking to him and see where it goes.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by twilightgrl22 on 2/27/2010 10:20:23 AM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/27/2010 7:59:27 AM

if you like him andu think hes creepy then thats not very good plus how in the world would it work out to like like an adult!!!WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!

by coly33 on 2/26/2010 11:25:15 PM

mod mod mod MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER!>!!?!!!!
my best friend's dog just died. i didnt even like him that much but i find myself crying about it a lot. i am trying to write a poem about him but how do i know what is going too far and might give the family a mental breakdown? i love her and her family but what do i say when they are on the verge of tears? i am so sad and i wish i was nicer to the poor dog it is so hard.

Hey girl! I know it's hard but you have to be strong for your friend. The loss of a pet is awful, but you just have to get through it. Make sure your friend knows you are there for her, and do things that make you happy and try to keep your mind off of it.

xoxo

liz
Liz L.

by gina!gina!gina! on 2/26/2010 9:41:54 PM

mod mod mod

by gina!gina!gina! on 2/26/2010 9:11:36 PM

Meaning of color and your Birthday!!
Don't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good. Write your answers on a piece of paper,

and NO cheating!! The answers are at the bottom.

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by Hollerbackgirl on 2/26/2010 4:42:30 PM

hey girls!
want to talk? need advice? check out my profile! i'd love to help you with your problems or to chat with all you. leave a *** at the top of your comment so i know to focus on it. and if your profile is private, no problems! i'll just post it on my page. and i'll make sure to answer all your problems asap!
love ya<3

-alexa. : )

by zeoli x19 on 2/26/2010 4:14:01 PM

hey girls!
love ya<3

-alexa. : )

by zeoli x19 on 2/26/2010 4:13:25 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/26/2010 9:33:11 AM

He creeps you out, yet you like him?? Um, okay.

by soccerchick06 on 2/25/2010 10:50:43 PM

hey guys if you're reading this, then you're obviously care about advice. Ask me anything from guys, makeup, bffs etc. i answer in 3 days tops!!

by bakerGirl508 on 2/25/2010 10:49:45 PM

Hey everyone has fun seeing hot older guys right? But the truth is; is that this guy creeps you out. If you truly have a feeling for him then you might want to sort things out. This is a red flag! STEP AWAY!

by popsweet838 on 2/25/2010 4:00:03 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/25/2010 10:34:01 AM

ummmm..

by readerhi1234 on 2/25/2010 12:29:48 AM

wow your not very....... Smart apparently. because if you like him and he's creepy to you y like him?!?!?

by JaimeBreana on 2/24/2010 9:37:49 PM

***MOD*** ok so my friend is obsessing over piercing herself, and she's gained about 10 piercings in about the past month. She does all her piercings at home w/ a needle. Today she came to school with a pierced nose. All my friends think it's cool, but I'm actually a bit worried. Should I be fretting about this? I feel like I should talk to her about it. I mean, couldn't she get a bad infection or hurt herself or something? Plz help me!!

Hey girly, piercings are pretty but too many of them might not be a good thing. Talk to her and be sure she's careful when she is piercing herself. At home piercings can be dangerous and it is very possible for her to get an infection. Smile

Lynae P.

by r3animated on 2/24/2010 8:32:01 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 2/24/2010 7:18:47 PM

CREEPER ALERT!!!
That's totally creepy. I would quit basketball if there was a security guard who stared @ me during practice.
I mean WOAH

Anyways, Good luck with that and check out my profile andz comment!

Luvz ya!
B. Jones

by sillymost on 2/24/2010 5:41:12 PM

i don't think eye and hair color really matters.

by rupertgrint014 on 2/24/2010 4:57:49 PM

NO a definite no girl!!

by Irish Girl on 2/24/2010 4:37:15 PM

um WOW that's creeping me out. :~O
um good luck with that...i think? :~O

by j4zm09 on 2/24/2010 1:20:19 PM

hmmmmm hopefully hes not a creeper!
my ttown dosen't even have a security guard which kind of creeps me out.......then again if u push a little on the wall it creeks so ya.

by teamJasper22 on 2/24/2010 1:17:30 PM

That is SOOOO true and I REALLY don't think that way about the seceraty guard at my school. Smile

PS- VISIT MY PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by supercards12 on 2/24/2010 7:41:18 AM

wowwww....i totally agree with Olga B. because her advice and all of ours is so right. And also, the age is really of key...and might be dangerous if fooled with. lol, but how much older is he than you? if he is a teenager, than that may actually be totally cool and great...but older like he/s in his late 20's or in his 30's, NO!!!! lol, dont do it! but just wait for the guy to come, you will find your MR. Right soon. Smile

by gossipgirlfan101 on 2/24/2010 4:13:20 AM

Ewww ok grl hes a security guard and an ADULT. No way on earth is it ever a good idea to like someone that is so much older then u. Go for some cutie at ur skool that doesn't creep u out please.

by fashionstar2be on 2/24/2010 1:55:53 AM

We all usually crush on an older guy especially guys we cant have like some actors and musicians and sometimes we even have crushes on teachers and other guys but you should be careful with this guy. Like I have a teacher who is very hot and I have had dreams about him and that creeped me out. So I think being creeped out is because you might be scared to have thoughts about an older guy, because I think that is what happened to me.

I love the idea about making a "Book of Guys" and I cant wait to do this with my friends at our next sleep over. I think I am going to come up with a list of hot guys we all crush on and we are going to grade them on those items and more. Most will be guys 2 or 3 years older but some might even be older but it will be fun to do. What an awesome idea, thanks GL!

But I also think its normal to crush on older guys because they are more mature, just like we are.

by luckykel on 2/24/2010 12:07:53 AM

***MOD MOD MOD****PLEASE HELP***
I made a huge mistake today. I'm recovering from an eating disorder and I'm a runner, and I know what can happen if I don't eat and i go running, I feel really faint and sick and its awful. Today I made that mistake at running club and after awhile while running I told the school counsellor, whos also the coach that I didn't eat lunch. She got really upset with me and although she didn't yell she said "I don't appreaciate what you did, you put me and yourself on the line" I really like her and I need her support, I don't want her to hate me. I've been thinking of writing her a letter to say sorry but I don't know, would that be okay do you think? If so, what should I write? Please help, I feel awful

Hi Babes, she doesnt hate you but she wanted you to know the severity of the situation. She is in charge of you and you are responsible for your health.  I think you should just go in to her office tomorrow and just say Sorry about yesterday. I know it put you in a bad position. The end. It is heartfelt, simple and too the point . xo JANA

jana k.

by summernight_dreams on 2/23/2010 10:57:03 PM

And sounds like a good idea to have a "book". just for fun though, I dn't have a type. I"ma fill out that thing about my bf just to though! haha

1. Age/ Grade: He will be 16 next month (A year, one month and 4 days older than me Smile
2. Height: Well he sure is taller..
3. Body Structure: He's... normal. Muscular.
4. Hair: His hair is usually in between.. I personally secretly like it longer.
5. Eye Color: *siiiggh* the most beautifulest shade of brown. With flecks of greenish..
6. Athlete: Yup. Cross Country, Football basketball.
7. Musician: He sings (really well), he wrote me a song. He plays guitar (yes.. yes yes!), and he is an actor!
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty): He's funny, slightly shy when you first meet him, he def flirts with me, we just flirt back in forth its like a huge game, but I've never seen him flirt with otha girls.
9. Interests: ME. Hehe I intrest him apparently
10. Hobbies: Acting.. and such.

by reeg-a-lene on 2/23/2010 10:20:44 PM

Great advice I see here.. And Its totally creepy.. Sometimes when a guy likes you (even if you really think about and he's really gross) you think you're crushing on him.. It just happens.. Its like you think you should lik ehim back just cuz he likes you.. But when you stop and truly seriously think about it, it all straightens out.
Check out my profile girls (I hate doing this but I haven't had comments in a while and I'd liked to talk to ya'll) I give advice, mostly on guys and esp flirting. And I love to just chat too.

by reeg-a-lene on 2/23/2010 10:13:33 PM

haha!! in my last comment i spelled "would" and "graduation" wrong!!!
im smart(:

by verenice<3 on 2/23/2010 10:10:41 PM

mod!!
i was wondering what r some good products i could use to get a nice tan.? Oh & wat kind of dress do u think wold b cute for raduation??
thanks:]
♥verenice

Hi babes, I love Bare Esscentuals sunless tanner. Neutrogena is a good kind too. As for dresses, go for something simple and tastful. Nothing strapless or too short. Target has cute stuff right now. xo JANA

jana k.

by verenice<3 on 2/23/2010 10:00:43 PM

MOD
I sighned up for the get GL on my cell, almost a month ago, and no texts! why aren't they comming? i text all the time so i know there's not a problem with my phone? Any advice?! thanks! ~Krissy

Hey babes, we are still working the kinks out of it. Be patient. There is nothing wrong with your phone. It should be up and running soon. xo JANA

jana k.

by Cherries51 on 2/23/2010 9:48:46 PM

OMG thats disturbing!
For the love of god, please dont choose him!
sounds like a harasser to me. STAY AWAY!!!!

by gurdigirl123 on 2/23/2010 9:41:29 PM

stay away from him!!
how can you even like him?

by gurdigirl123 on 2/23/2010 9:40:25 PM

uh how old is he

HEY GIRLS

check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/23/2010 9:18:55 PM

hola, Smile

if anyone's looking for advise on guys, makeup, problems (that arent too serious cuz I dont want to mess up your lives), ect. lol,
you can leave a message on my profile and I'll reply ASAP! Smile

ps, Im 14 (if you're curious) and I check my profile daily so you'll get a quick response! Smile

ooh and, if anyone can give ME advise about fixing my hand sweating problem or how to convince my mom to let me see a doctor about it please help! it would be so appreciated! lol Smile

by xamazingxerinx on 2/23/2010 9:12:08 PM

Hey !
I am in the seventh grade and lately I have a lot of assignments and work. I get really nervous and even parinoid about the littlest assignments and tests, ! How can I help calm myself down?
Also, when I do not reach to my highest potectal I get really worried ! How can I tell my parents when I get a low mark ? Thanks so much !
-Facebooker1240 =)

Hey babes, just make a list and try to cross things off. Dont look at your assignments as a whole, start with the easy stuff, get it done then focus on each thing individually. If you have free time try to get ahead in some work so that you arent overwhelmed later down the road. xo JANA

jana k.

by facebooker1240 on 2/23/2010 8:58:30 PM

eeewww that's just really, really creepy. GL is really right just always be in a group when u go to the basketball games and whatever u do, try to avoid him at all costs

by angel365 on 2/23/2010 8:20:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So i am a 7th grader and I like an 8th grade guy at my school fer a lil over a year now. I told my friend teasha that i like him today bc she is a close friend of both of ours. She said she would talk to him about the idea of us dating. (me n him talk everyday btw) The other day he showed me his arms mucles (OMG!!!!!big,stong..um HOT!!) What i need help on is how to stand out more. Since I am a 7th grader I need some way to reallllly get his attention. Lol. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee help!!
-Carolyn
Head over heals fer him<3

Hey babe! Just be social, friendly, speak your mind, and be yourself! You'll get attention you crave and people who like you will like you for being YOU! Smile
Megan R.

by littlemiss139 on 2/23/2010 7:59:20 PM

eeeew is rite

by moonfairy on 2/23/2010 7:47:17 PM

That same thing is happening to me, except it's a janitor instead of a security guard. But I DO NOT like him!

by musicalchik15 on 2/23/2010 7:36:20 PM

mod mod mod
ok so there is this guy that i text everyday and stuff but the thing is i dont like him as anything but a friend. he asked me out over the summer and everything and i nicely told him no and i didnt want a bf till next year (which would be high school) and he said oh ok. but i think he still likes me and stuff. its really weird talking to him sometimes but i just dont like him at all other than a friend. i already told him that i didnt like him that way but i dont think he got the message. and im afraid that when next year comes that he might ask me out again but i dont want to hurt his feelings and turn him down again.???? so any addvice on what i could do?? also u girls can give me some advice too.. THANKZ SO MUCH!!! Smile

Hey babe!  You have to be honest with this guy, it's not fair to him if you keep leading him on.  Let him know you care about him as just a friend and that will never change.
Megan R.

by sweetlyssie13 on 2/23/2010 7:12:49 PM

there is a guy who bothers me like that but i try to stay away from him. it works.

by winneconnerocks on 2/23/2010 6:58:56 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Whenever i search my club, it doesn't show up. it showed up as clubmusic&lyrics and i clicked on it but it was a different club. what happened. can u help?

Hey babe, try changing capitalization, and spelling it exactly the way your club is!
Megan R.

by ClubMusic&Lyrics on 2/23/2010 6:55:10 PM

MOD!
is it just me or is it true that as soon as you get a bf guys start admitting that they like you? i got a bf just this month and 3 other guys have come out and said they liked me.
thanks
-Liz

Hey Liz! It sounds like it was true for you! Smile Sometimes when girls get bfs, other guys start to see them in a different light, and may be jealous of their guy-friends for having a gf!
Megan R.

by rightfield1 on 2/23/2010 6:54:44 PM

omg that is just ewwww!!!& how can u like him if u think hes creepyy?? weird...
where doing these lit circles in reading & i get to go to Mr Smiths class hes so cute but not in that way up there+my crush is in the group in front of me so thats a plus!!

by verenice<3 on 2/23/2010 6:43:29 PM

Hey girlies do you need advice? then come check out my profile!

by Kristin95 on 2/23/2010 6:40:25 PM

Mod
there is this guy i like but im not sure he likes me. when i wee him stare at me out of my corner o my eye hes looking at the teachr or something. i dont kknow what to do im kinda shy not thatt im low on self esteem..

Hey babe! Just be yourself! Try starting a conversation and being friendly!
Megan R.

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:31:10 PM

my comment aren't showing up

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:28:00 PM

that sounds kinda scary but im not into sports Smile

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:27:24 PM

there is this guy at school and he's hawt hawt hawt! I think he may like me but i dont know. whenever i think i see him stare out of the corner of my eye i turn around but hes looking at the teacher. and plus im kinda shy but i don know about him though

Hey girl! Try starting a conversation, you may hit it off! Smile
Megan R.

by luvlygurl on 2/23/2010 6:26:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD >>>>>>> i'm in 7th grade and my long time crush and BGF just asked me out!!! how do i tell my mom?

Hey babe! Just tell her when you're one-on-one, and let her know you really like this guy and care that you get your mom's approval.
Megan R.

by jbeny on 2/23/2010 6:00:46 PM

Um..weird Smile

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before Feb.28

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/23/2010 5:43:13 PM

I guess I could see why you'd like a security guard, but since he's staring so creepily at you, is older, and is.. well... a security guard, maybe you should go for a different guy.

by actress456 on 2/23/2010 5:42:08 PM

Ok ew that does sound a bit creepy
stick to your boundries grl that's weird
LoL i won't go further with this comment haha

by jojoyce_27 on 2/23/2010 5:29:45 PM

and i quote:"he's really creepy. i think i might like him though."
my expressions: o.O %-0 >:-/ ('-' )
my first thoughts: are you schizophrenic? bacon. why does your school have a SECURITY guard? ice cream. (sorry, i'm kinda hungry...)

check out my profile and i'll check out yours!!!
(>^.^)> HUGS FOR ALL!!!

by bustarhythm on 2/23/2010 5:08:17 PM

one word

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

by luckychica101 on 2/23/2010 4:47:58 PM

Uh creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppyyyyyy

by Photochickie on 2/23/2010 4:23:34 PM

And I agree with kenzie801 lol

by cg1304 on 2/23/2010 4:15:33 PM

you like him even though you say he stares at you, is much older, and creepy?!?

by cg1304 on 2/23/2010 4:14:46 PM

***MOD*** so, i'm in a really weird situation right now. i've liked this guy on and off for a long time, and he's liked me too. we went out for a few weeks last month, but it wasn't totally an official relationship. that's because there was a period of time before we went out when we didnt see each other, so he started liking another girl, but when i came back he liked me again and still kinda liked her. over time, he got over her and thats when we started dating. we called it off (on feb 6th to be exact) because even though he liked me, he was worried that he'd start liking her again cause he didnt want to hurt me. last week, i told him i still liked him and i was confused and he said that he honestly had no idea how he felt about me or the other girl. so we didn't talk since then until last night when he texted me... i joined this group on facebook called "He's Not Ugly...He's Just Not Photogenic. He's Cute In Real Life..." just cause i thought it was funny, and he texted me yesterday asking if it was about him. i told him it wasn't, so we kept talking and he was reeeeally flirting with me, and used smilies and winking smilies a lot. then, today i was texting him and he asked AGAIN if it was about him! so i told him no (cause it reeally wasnt) and he said he didnt really care, he was "just wondering". but i don't understand why he's doing this. last week, i even told him straight up that he was giving me mixed signals. but ever since he texted me last night, i'm just so confused. i think that maybe he needed a week without talking to me to realize that he likes me again, but im not sure. what do you think? and what should i do?

hey girl! i think you are totally right. he prob realized he really does like you. you should talk to him again saying you really are still into him and you hope he can straighten out his feelings cause you think you guys will have so much fun being together!!!

Hallie R.

by stagebabe401 on 2/23/2010 3:43:28 PM

why do you have a security guard in your school or where-ever??

by dancergal22 on 2/23/2010 3:24:29 PM

Well if he never talks to you or anything then it's probably nothing. Maybe he's doing that to protect people. But don't like older guys that's just stupid.

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/23/2010 3:12:06 PM

oh that's rich. "he looks really creepy. I think I might like him though." How can you like someone that you also think is creepy?! That's just weird.

by kenzie801 on 2/23/2010 2:56:53 PM

Thats really strange... lol.

by rosebubbles101 on 2/23/2010 2:36:27 PM

Hmm... that does sound creepy.

by grace2985 on 2/23/2010 12:44:17 PM

ew why a security gaurd?

by bluemily on 2/23/2010 9:44:51 AM

Maybe he stares at everyone, including guys? For ur protection. But ew thats gross liking him back when ur complaining about him...no no no!

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/23/2010 8:07:09 AM

Thats kinda weird... but good advice!

by decemburr96 on 2/23/2010 8:02:59 AM

1. Age/ Grade: my age/grade
2. Height: taller than me
3. Body Structure: not overweight, a teeny bit muscular
4. Hair: length & color not too long, i hate lon hair, and any color
5. Eye Color: i like blue eyes, but brown or green is super pretty lol
6. Athlete: yes/no i dont want a jock, but i dont want a total couch potato
7. Musician: yes/no maybe, that would be cute
8. Personality? (Funny/Shy/flirty): funny, confident but not too confident
9. Interests: it would be cute if he liked animals. Smile
10. Hobbies: playing the guitar?

by annbug on 2/23/2010 7:56:57 AM

MOD I am confused is my profile publicly visable or no if not what should i do

hey girl... it looks like it should be public because when you go to edit the page, at the top you are able to check a box to make it private but you havent checked the box, so it should be public

Hallie R.

by clubEcofriendly on 2/23/2010 7:21:15 AM

um yuck but I guess they do say love has no boundries just stick with boys in the same age range chica

by clubEcofriendly on 2/23/2010 7:15:06 AM