1 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

2 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

COMMENTS

What's with the waterworks? Is crying during your period normal?

Is it true you cry a lot before and during your period? Lots of gals have mood swings where they feel sad, snappy or upset before...

OMG I am sooooo sensitive before and during my period!!! One time I told my mom that I had gotten it for that month and she said that she already knew because of my attitude. I guess mom does know best! Smile

by purpleluver716 on 7/29/2010 11:22:03 PM

MODMODMOD
thnx u so much 4 not answering w/ "everyone is dif so no one knows" and actually giving me an answer YOU ROCK!!!

Hey, no prob, girl. Let me know if you have any more Qs and I'll do my best to answer 'em. Smile

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by needhelp on 7/12/2010 11:18:33 PM

MODMODMOD
so i hav had these cramps these last few days along w/ being bloated but i hav had discharge 4 about a year now and small breasts
do u think my period might come??? i know we r all dif but does it sorta sound like it???
thnx u!!!

Hey girl, it's definitely coming sometime soon. As to when for sure, no one knows, but just be prepared with pads just in case.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by needhelp on 7/12/2010 11:13:10 PM

emg guess wut, 2day i wuz downstairs w/ my lil sis and my mom asked me 2 move something... and i spazzed out on her and my sis... then even after i apologized i started getting mad at i dont even know wut!

by owlsrcool246 on 7/1/2010 2:47:27 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
hey im 11 and i have not had my period yet but im really scared because my friend just had hers at camp and i was the one to save her with the pads and everything cuz my mom packed them but when she showed me the pannies i almost cried pleas help me get over this whole period situation im going to the sixth grade and my mom got hers in the 7th grade and thats when my docter said im gettin mine and im also getting brown spots in my panies after i take a bath or anything am im not washing the rite way please help me!

Hey girl, you may be spotting. Look, I know periods may be pretty gross, but trust me, they're really no biggie. Take a deep breath and know when it happens, you really don't feel much, it's just your bod telling you you're a woman.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by irock157 on 6/28/2010 8:58:08 PM

modmodmodmodmod
whats spotting?

Hey girl,

Spotting is bleeding between periods. If it happens, you might want to get checked out by a doctor to make sure everything is okay!
Alissa S.

by peeweehew on 6/14/2010 1:25:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How big or small are the spots when ur spotting? I don't know if I have been at all because Idk what to compare it to.. Help!

Hey girl, spotting is like having your period but very very light. There's no specific size for the spots, it's just a few drops of blood.
Abby C.

by curiosgirl97 on 5/24/2010 12:36:23 PM

how would i know what day i will have my period.
plz help as fast as you can!!!!!!!!

Hey babe, there's no way to know the exact day for sure.  A month from the last time you got your period is the best guess.  And if it's your first time getting it...it's a good estimate based on the other women in your family, and how old they were when they got theirs.  For all other Qs related to your period, check this out:http://www.girlslife.com/hub/periods-period.aspx

Megan R.

by cheetahgirl1 on 5/10/2010 4:41:35 PM

oh my god sometimes i cry for like no reason!!!

the other day my teacher wouldn't let our class go to this rally our school was doin for red ribobn week and i had to try so hard not to start bawling and i didn't even really care! LOL

by hayleerose9 on 4/24/2010 1:56:11 PM

pms of the day,cravings,bloaty,and cramps.pms suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

by iwantmyperiod on 4/23/2010 10:10:03 AM