17 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

18 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

19 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

I think I'm addicted to sweets

I am really upset with myself. My parents are always eating healthy and try to provide the best food for us, but I have an...

hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your not alone!!SmileSmile)SmileSmileSmile)Smile))))))))))))))))))

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:46:57 PM

heyy chika your not alone!!!

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:45:39 PM

heyy its okay im the same

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:44:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have a SERIOUS problem. In one of my classes, I'm the only freshman in a class full of sophomores. We got some worksheets today, and one person asked if they could copy it when I'm done, and another person asked to get answers from me onliine. I didn't say yes OR no, I think they just assume. They're really nice people, but what can I tell them? I DON'T want to give them my work, let them cheat, and let them get credit for my work!!!

Well kids in high school tend to slack off, so i suggest you stand up for yourself and tell them no. Its your work and you dont need to give it to anyone. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by jayhawk94 on 3/4/2010 10:46:18 PM

MOD!!
my life has been going downhill for the past couple of weeks or so. my mom works late, so i only see her before i go to school in the morning. my dad is the one who watches me and my brother, but i dont like hanging out with him that much. he yells at me for not getting chires done, even though i have no time. my brother is never nice to me, and he always gets on my nerves. mean girls at school make fun of me, and i try to ignore them, but its hard. my crush barely notices me too. im down and depressed, and i feel like no one cares about me, so i cry myself to sleep. i need some advice. please help me!!!

Hey girl, people do care about you, but you need to talk to someone about the way you're feeling. Make a point to see a guidance counselor. Let your mom know you really need some mother-daughter bonding time and ask her to clear her schedule. Tell your brother he hurts you. Your guidance counselor at school should also know about the mean girls bullying you: that's super wrong. Adults can help.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by converseluvr on 3/3/2010 11:16:05 PM

Moderator;
I've always done really well in school. I've had straight A's for several years. Then, it started to decline. Currently, I have a few B's and one C. I get really mad and frustrated at myself. I'm going into high school next year, and I cannot wait. But I'm nervous about my grades. I've decided that I want to be homeschooled. I know that I have been looking forward to going to my new high school for as long as I can remember. The problem is that my mom won't let me be homeschooled. She's a single mother, who works five days a week. We're not made of money, so we couldn't hire someone. Do you have any ideas on how I could work something out? Thanks.

Hey girl, I think you should go to your regular high school. Schools offer tutors for trickier classes and there's plenty of help. Your high school years -- especially in a public school system -- are not ones worth missing. You meet a ton of people and they make the experience. And with more people, comes more additional guidance too. Smile Hang in there.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sary on 3/3/2010 10:48:21 PM

your so lucky your skinny!!!! just try to cut back each day and workout a little to bulid muscle!!!!!!! like everyone in my family i hve hhhuuugggeee bones!!! so i have to eat really healthy and workout a ton to look fit!!! haha it sux....

by hotsox9 on 3/3/2010 9:11:37 PM

i love sweets! but i dont eat them much. i hate almost all candy (i know, wat's wrong w/ me Smile i do like lolypops, though, and chcolate... but i love EVERY kind of fruit under the sun and most veggies. by th way, my bgf eats a truckload of food and he never ever gains weight, he is short though... it is so unfair that people that are like twigs never gain weight] Smile

by catsrule450 on 3/3/2010 4:33:35 PM

D
D
D
D
D

by 4yah101 on 3/2/2010 10:12:27 PM

me too...i hate that about me!!! It scares me that one day i am going to eat to much and then i could have a problem and get diabetes or something...

by curlyactress on 3/2/2010 8:29:50 PM