12 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

15 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

16 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

I think I'm addicted to sweets

I am really upset with myself. My parents are always eating healthy and try to provide the best food for us, but I have an...

i have the same problem ....my friend would be talking about me....when shes at school shes funny but acts like a prep...when im at her house or were together she acts like what everybody wants in a best friend....i dont know what to do either

by roscoe25 on 3/2/2010 8:29:04 PM

i have a big problem with not eating junk food. i mean im not fat but i eat alot so its still unhealthy right? im trying to eat better but everything i do or try never works. i eat wat i crave!!!! like now im craving pizza and i already ate dinner!!!!

by kristine90210 on 3/2/2010 7:52:41 PM

I'm skinny and love sweets to but i havn't spent any money on it my parents buy it plus i stay in for lunch and u can't buy anything there!
YUM! thinking about chocolate got me hungry! BYE!

by coly33 on 3/2/2010 6:38:47 PM

I have the same problem! I just try to eat bars like Kashi and stuff like that that taste good, are filling, are good for you, and look delicious as well!

by musicluva246 on 3/2/2010 8:45:09 AM

HEY GIRLS COME CHECK OUT THE AWESOMENESS OF CLUB BOY CRAZY<3!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO GREAT I GUARANTEE YOU WILL L-O-V-E IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by CLUB BOY CRAZY<3 on 3/2/2010 7:04:29 AM

omg i love chocolate♥
bad thing is its making me pack up extra pounds):

by verenice<3 on 3/2/2010 12:52:05 AM

HEY GIRLS

if you like the movie angus thongs and perfect snogging or the books angus thongs and full frontal snogging then join this club.......

TODAY

by angus thongs club on 3/1/2010 9:13:20 PM

mod mod mod
ok ive tried getting healthy, im a little over weight, but not by much. i am on a select volleyball team, so they really want me to get in shape. im going to strength training every week and recently got sick so i have lost a lot of weight. but, i cant keep it off. id like to loose about 30lbs... how can i motivate myself to eat right and stay healthy?

Hey babe, Instead of setting a big goal, try setting little goals, like losing two pounds or five pounds. That way, you'll be totally pumped when you achieve that goal and will be ready to move on to the next one!

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by krystalkoda on 3/1/2010 9:04:16 PM

i'm in the exact same situation as this girl
LoL im so obsessed with candy too and skinny as rail too. lol your not alone grl!

by jojoyce_27 on 3/1/2010 8:55:38 PM

OMG i have the same problem im skinny and im involved with lots of sports, but the problem is i LOVE chocolate Smile im trying to cut back but im very picky about what i eat. for example i dont like bananas or peanut butter on the bright side a hate pop lol do u have any suggestions for healthy snacks??? thanks Smile

Try yogurt or granola bars!
Megan R.