2 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

3 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

4 HOURS AGO Because who doesn't want the recipe for the world's greatest carrot cake? http://t.co/7zWmJLIVHv

COMMENTS

I think I'm addicted to sweets

I am really upset with myself. My parents are always eating healthy and try to provide the best food for us, but I have an...

I am addicted to sweets, too.

by WaffleAddict on 3/1/2010 8:22:58 PM

Yeah, if anybody wants any workout tips, I can give them! I know a lot of healthy recipes and I'm trying to workout more!!!

Isabella <3

by CutieWithGlasses on 3/1/2010 8:10:09 PM

ATTENTION ALL GIRLS READING THIS!

if ur reading this girl talk column, u obviously care about advice. visit my profile, post me a question(if its super important, put ***** at the top) and ill answer in 3 days, guaranteed. if ur profile isn't publicly visible, i'll answer ur questions on MY profile(NOW WITH 1000 PLUS COMMENTS!!!). thanks! pass it on to ur friends!

~aspiring advice columnist, lauren

by soccergirl524 on 3/1/2010 7:08:45 PM

Well, you have to look at your parents. i know some very thin girls who eat junk food like crazy but never gain a pound. However, if they have overweight parents, especially mothers, they're metabolism will slow down when they get older, and they will be like their parent(s). Unless they get better eating habits.

I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm just trying to say that girls who brag about being thin and eat junk may not stay that way. Being thin, as shown by this article, doesn't always mean you are healthy.

by orangeslice on 3/1/2010 6:29:16 PM

MOD
whats cellulite?

Hey! Cellulite is deposits of fat that are stored (most commonly in females) and they appear to have a lumpy look to them.
Megan R.

by sillyheart17 on 3/1/2010 6:04:46 PM

mod mod mod!
I'm exactly like that... I want to try healthier foods... but I'm really picky! I'm like to furging scared to try new foods Tong I'm weird I know lol. and I need to loose some weight, and I try to work out, but when I do I give up in like 2 days.

Hey girl! The key is to start small. Try a no-thank you bite for a food you wouldn't normally eat. You don't have to have an entire entree, but if you try little bites of new things, you may find something you love!
Megan R.

by rosebubbles101 on 3/1/2010 6:00:20 PM

I love sweets as well, but it's hard to eat healthier sometimes because I'm allergic to most fruits and veggies...Any suggestions?

Hey babe! Try drinking V-8 or other drinks that incorporate fruits and veggies in them! And stick to the health foods you aren't allergic to! Try sliced fruit on your next PB sandwich, or add extra veggies to the side of your dinner entree.
Megan R.

by Twilighter134 on 3/1/2010 5:17:47 PM

THATS NOT A PROBLEM TO ME
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEETSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:TongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTongTong

by <3josefkostan<3 on 3/1/2010 5:16:41 PM

thts kinda like me but i stop after a while bcuz if i dnt i start 2 get sick which sucks lol

by GreenEyedBeauty12 on 3/1/2010 5:05:55 PM

I dont really eat sweets anymore..well..I do have a craving for sour things Smile hehe!

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before March 5

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 3/1/2010 4:50:32 PM