9 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

10 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

11 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

I think I'm addicted to sweets

I am really upset with myself. My parents are always eating healthy and try to provide the best food for us, but I have an...

whoa this is kinda like my sitch..this is y i love gl they fix problems I dont realize i have!!! or if i have a question someone else already asks it and thats how i get the answer!!

by QQuinnShoe on 3/1/2010 4:37:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD i also have the same problem. I am also real short and skinny, but my cheeks are really chubby. is there anything i can to do to help this?thanks

Hey babe! Your rounder cheeks make you unique! Try to embrace them Smile They make you beautiful! Try highlighting one feature you love, like your eyes! Use pretty eye-liner or mascara, and then add a little blush or bronzer to shade your cheeks and add more dimension to them Smile
Megan R.

by 4real222 on 3/1/2010 4:08:05 PM

hey girlies! please comment on my profile and i'll leave one on yours!
LOVE YA and THANKS!

by jazz/tap/ballroom dancenonstop on 3/1/2010 4:04:04 PM

I eat loads of junk food but because swimming is my sport I get loads of exercise. As long as you exercise you're fine

by eabdow on 3/1/2010 4:00:06 PM

not me i can't have much sugar

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out your i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 3/1/2010 2:05:23 PM

i was like that but you'll get sick of it sooner or later.......for the day anyway isnt it wierd that someone can eat like a truckload of food ands still be skinny.......

by emsubu on 3/1/2010 1:58:23 PM

i think tht sometimes too... but im gonna cut down!!

by Maddyrox92 on 3/1/2010 1:28:31 PM

MOD So I have this friend who acts selfabsorbed, bratty, and treats me like second choice half the time but the other half she is nice and fun. Even if I talked to her very nicely about it she would be the type to deny it then call me a b**** behind my back Frown So I don't really want to be friends with her but I don't really know when or how I should say it. Help, please? thanksSmile

Hey girl, maybe you don't have to offically tell her. Just try to distance yourself from her and she'll get the point. If she confronts you about it though, be honest and tell her that you don't like the way she treats you sometimes. Don't feel bad about it, you deserve to be treated well by all your friends.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by chic chick on 3/1/2010 10:56:28 AM

yeah..i was like you...untill i got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes!!

by grey_ocean on 3/1/2010 10:38:23 AM

This is a great article, and MOD I'm having the same problem this girl is having I'm skinny as a twig.. Is there something wrong with me. My friends say it's gonna show when I'm older- all the junk food I've eaten as a kid is that true? x0x0, Bon

Hey girl, there's nothing wrong with you at all! We all have different metabolisms and different bodies. There's no way all the calories you ate when you were a kid are just going to show up one day. Once calories are burned, they're gone forever. However, since metabolisms do change over time, it's possible that yours may slow down eventually, and if you still eat lots of junk, you may put weight on. For now, there's no need to restrict yourself, but focusing on a healthy foods is the best policy for any body type.

- Gabrielle