6 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

10 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

11 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

I feel sick in health class...help!

Whenever I think or hear about something uncomfortable involving the body in any way, I feel physically sick. For example, in school we were learning...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD-answer asap please (;
Okay- so my boyfriend and I were gonna go see a new movie tonight at midnight. (Well not really new but yeah we're gonna watch breaking dawn part 2) but honestly I'm not feeling very good. I got the second dose of the HPV shot on Thursday and since then my arms have been so sore. i also kinda have a cold. I don't want to disapoint him because he seems very excited. What should I tell him?

Hey girl,

If you're not feeling well, your boyfriend will understand! He would probably rather spend time with you when you are feeling better so you can have more fun on your date. The movie will be the same whether you see it tonight or next week, so tell him you need to rest and get better and that you want to see it soon!

Meghan D.

by fantastic8805 on 12/2/2012 12:27:10 AM

I have the same phobia. it feels better 2 know it isnt JUST ME.

by muamua1j on 7/14/2011 9:06:47 PM

MOD
I get anxiety sometimes and scratch the sides of my face. If there are pimples there, I scratch them until they scar. I've tried everything, stress ball, keeping my hands busy, but it's addicting! Help!

I think you should say something to your doctor. They might be able to help you deal with this issue. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by rising_star on 3/20/2011 4:45:50 PM

I get that a bit sometimes too. Like when people talk about bones or blood My knees feel weak and I feel like I can't move or I'll injure myself. It passes with time, just remind yourself that you are perfectly healthy and just think about something else for a while. It also helps to sit or lie down if you feel this way.

by rising_star on 3/20/2011 4:43:27 PM

I have a fear of going down escalators. I just can't get on! The steps move 2 fast! I have 2 hold my moms hand 2 get on, and 1 time when I was at the mall w/ my BFF and her mom I had 2 hold her moms hand. I'm getting over my fear, though! Also I'm afraid of snakes. I barely survived the 2nd and 7th HP movies.

by spicyllamachick2120 on 3/12/2011 11:17:56 AM

i know EXACTLY how u feel. i get squeamish really easily. in 2nd grade my school was raising money for a girl to get a kidney transplant. when the teacher was saying that i got really pale and nearly passed out

by 12coco on 10/20/2010 6:03:27 PM

Ya i know exactly how u feel! Good luck sorting it out girl! Smile

by cookie_monster9 on 9/3/2010 9:45:06 PM

Please answer this time because I've asked many times. I have a big tangle in my hair and I don't want to tell my mom or go to a salon, so how do I cut it off, because I can't comb, or brush it. PS-Detangling products don't work either.

Hey girl, Why can't you tell your mom or go to a salon? That would probably be the best option. Maybe you could try working on it with some extra-strength conditioner? I think it's a little risky to cut your own hair, especially depending on where it is on your hair, because it might not blend in with the rest of your hair if you cut a part out.

Vanessa J.

by cancerthecrab on 8/21/2010 4:54:41 AM

Me 2 I can't stand blood but i want 2 be a vet :o

by Sassy2222 on 8/17/2010 6:42:56 AM

I feel like that all the time, and sometimes I feel like i am going to throw up.

by gymnast234509 on 7/8/2010 11:31:51 AM