2 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/yKRmLcYKMm

2 HOURS AGO OMG OMG OMG! Cannot believe who Demi just added to her upcoming tour as her opener!: #AHHHHHHHHH http://t.co/I5fVz3zNFo

3 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you & your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/d2aI08gVqV

COMMENTS

I feel sick in health class...help!

Whenever I think or hear about something uncomfortable involving the body in any way, I feel physically sick. For example, in school we were learning...

Awkward and weird!

I know it can be awkward in health, believe me I do. Just recently we went over the whole std thing and we had a class where our teacher showed real pictures of what std's look like on the 'down there' parts of guys. Maybe if it was only one or two pictures but it was a bunch of them and you saw everything and by the end I know the guys were embarrassed and a lot of us girls were amazed and some grossed out. My mom actually said our teacher did that so we can see what can happen if we make bad choices at our age.

I dont think it was that bad but I did ask her why she didnt show pictures of problems on our 'down there' parts. In some ways I am glad she didnt because I think the guys would be making so much fun of seeing that in class.

by luckykel on 2/28/2010 10:36:03 PM

same here i always feel soooo akward!

by Gussie77 on 2/28/2010 9:53:17 PM

MOD!!
so my best friends mom has cancer. She told me that they are doing surgery on her march 17, but the surgery isn't going to help. The doctors said the cancer spread to her lungs and their is a bunch of tiny cancer spots so they can't remove it because it's not big enough to take out. Also they rold her that this cancer is untreatable. My friend is going through a really tough situation. I want to help her but i feel so useless.I told her if she ever needs anything to just call me and i am their, also i told her i am always here if she wants a shoulder to cry on. She was crying at school on friday. Do you have any suggestions of how i can help her?
Thanks!!

hey girl! You should just be there for her and support and help in any way that you can.
Eryn G.

by Cali_Babe on 2/28/2010 8:42:27 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so my favorite aunt lives on the east coast. Shes having a baby in july. My mom is sending my younger sister over to 'help' my aunt for 2 whole weeks and then to a fancy gymnastics camp. I think this is unfair because why cant we all go see and see my aunt? Plus my mom does not want me to do many camps this summer because its too much money, when its costing thousands of dollars to send my sister across the country. What should I do??
Thanks you guys are awesome!

by chesterkona on 2/28/2010 8:41:51 PM

no worries, you're def not the only one. i faint at the sight of blood and i have at school a couple times. the school is actually letting me take biology by correspondence so i don't have to worry about being in the class. my advice would be to talk to your teachers about it, and maybe come up with a deal that if you get symptoms, then you can maybe leave the room, or something.

by musicme on 2/28/2010 7:10:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I have a really small case of scoliosis, but my back really hurts. I went to the doctor and he said that he wants my mom to take me to go get blood work done to check for cancer, because my back shouldn't be hurting so much for such a minor case, but my mom won't take me. She says it probaly isn't cancer, so she isn't rushing. It's been three weeks! I'm really scared that it might be cancer! Help!

hey girl! You need to explain to her that you really need to do this or have her talk to your doctor.
Eryn G.

by Twilight-Lover57 on 2/28/2010 6:38:20 PM

***MOD***
I think this guy likes me but there's one big problem-- I really don't like him! He's in my spanish class and I now dread going to that class because he's there. It makes me uncomfortable when guys I don't like, like me. Now I find myself always worrying and even crying just because of this. And just a few days ago my teacher chose partners for us and I'm scared that one day I might have to be partners with him and I don't want to have that happen! I really just want to stop worrying about him liking me and get every thought out of my head but how can I do this? What should I do to stop worrying? Please help! I feel like this is effecting my life.

hey girl! You need to explain to him that you only like him as friends.
Eryn G.

by evercole95 on 2/28/2010 6:35:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
One of my friends has an "obsession problem" She basically obsesses over something to the extreme. Like when she saw the football number of her crush, she would freak out saying it was a sign that they should be together. Then, she is obsessing over this guy that my friends' lockers are by, so they told her to stay away from their lockers, because she obsesses WAY too much, so now, she's mad. Her obsessions get to the point where she is just plain annoying to be around, what can me and my friends do to help her chill, but tell her in a nice way?

hey girl! You should talk to her and expalin that she might need to relax a little bit.
Eryn G.

by jayhawk94 on 2/28/2010 6:27:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
My sister has a destination Imagination competition coming up. The skit will be about 5-8 minutes long. I also have my last swim meet that day. My parents think I should go to the swim meet, because the DI thing is all day, but I feel bad.
What should I do?

hey girl! You could ask thr rents to videotape her skit so that you could go to her meet and watch her skit.
Eryn G.

by haleyhay3 on 2/28/2010 5:38:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
my mom just hit me for picking up my dog... she does this all the time and i hate it!! she says i am gonna be the reason for her death. she calls me names all the time and i end up crying myself to sleep every night. i've talked to my dad, my grandma, and a couple other pple about it but they didnt do anything about it. what should i do btw my school doesnt have a counciler or anything like that Frown

hey girl! You could try talking to a teacher at school or any other adult because your mom should not treat you that way.
Eryn G.