10 MINUTES AGO Sprinkling *this* in your cereal could make all the difference: http://t.co/eB66NoXsEJ

AN HOUR AGO Raise your hand if you're excited for our Twitter takeover with @bellathorne tomorrow. Join us at 3pm EST and post Qs with #GLbella! 🙋🙋🙋

AN HOUR AGO You probabllllllly shouldn't do this at the gym: http://t.co/wZ2tSDGRqn

COMMENTS

I feel sick in health class...help!

Whenever I think or hear about something uncomfortable involving the body in any way, I feel physically sick. For example, in school we were learning...

Moderator:

Thanks! You guys rock, and you totally give the best advice! (:

by Sary on 2/28/2010 4:27:59 PM

Moderator: Is it true that cocoa butter can reduce stretch marks? I found some on my stomach, and I bough Suave Cocoa Butter with Shea. Will it work? Thanks!

Hey missy, I did hear that it worked, so try it and see what happens. Let me know about you results. Smile

Lynae P.

by Sary on 2/28/2010 4:18:59 PM

HEYYYY GIRLLLLLSSSS!!!!!!
Come to my profile for the best advice there is!
I am open for giving advice on pretty much anything, and I would be glad to help! Just Coment on my profile and put **advice?** and your question and I will answer it within 2 days!<3! =)
~Advice Columist, Hannah

by bumblebeexo1 on 2/28/2010 4:07:30 PM

Wow thats weird but i totally understand! My phobia is clowns and i cry when i see them...lol. Maybe u wont have to participate in health class if u tell ur teacher..?

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/28/2010 3:26:05 PM

hey mod i need some help... with being social! ugh i hate being "the quiet one" !!! but around my 5 very best friends i can be the craziest and most fun person ever! i understand its totally normal to be comfortable around them and not others i dont know, but i dont want it to be that way any more! i talk to tons of people at school every day but i feel like im boring with them.. especially if there's a big conversation circle and theres like an awkward silence, i feel like i need to pick up the conversation again but i dont want to make small talk and talk about like the english project or boring stuff like that.. how can i be the life of the party where ever i go and not just infront of my best friends?? THANKS!! ps sorry this was long..

Hey girlfriend, remember it's okay to not be the life of the party all the time. Sometimes it's okay to let someone start a convo or let someone else have the attention. But when you do feel like being the center, remember that the people are just like your girlfriends. You all are teens and talk about the same things so act as if you're chatting with your homegurls. If you get tongue-tied think of some of the things you chat about with your friends and bring that stuff up. Hope this helps! x0x0

Lynae P.

by lyc13 on 2/28/2010 3:16:41 PM

HEY LADIES!!

Ok, here's the problem.. i gotta come up with a warm up cd for my volleyball team (you know, like to play right before the game so everyone gets pumped up?) but im having trouble picking good warm up songs!! if anyone has some good idea for songs, please post em on my profile! (make sure they're not slow or anything. they gotta be LOUD and fast!! and no rap or swearing in any of them please!) thanks!!!

by trixr4kids on 2/28/2010 2:35:07 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before March 5

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/28/2010 2:32:03 PM

MOD I have a problem! My dad is really funny, and he just got a new cell phone. He sent me a text "oh, i see how it is. no texts to your old man, geuss ill go find a rocking chair and put in my dentures" I know he was trying to be funny, but I really can't take that kind of joke. I feel like I actually disappointed him and even started to cry. I can tell when people are joking, but I physically overreact a lot, even though my mind is fine. Is this a a serious problem? How can I say that I can't take that kind of joke? Thanks! I love my dad, but I can't even read over this question without feeling sad.

Hey girlfriend, you just seem a little sensitive. Whenever people crack jokes just remind yourself it's a joke. Nothing serious. You know that deep down they love you and are just trying to make you laugh. Maybe you should ask your friends and fam to not make som many jokes since they get you upset. Hope ya feel better! x0x0

Lynae P.

by angelfood123 on 2/28/2010 2:01:50 PM

Moderator: I have to write a speech that's due tomorrow. The theme is "If I Were President..." I'm completely stuck. Do you have any tips that you could give me on being President? Thanks(:

Hey chica, I know writing isn't my thing either. But try to think about something the president isn't doing, that you think he should be and write about that. If you thought he should work on healthcare more, you could write about what you would do to make healthcare better in America. Just jot down some ideas and pick which is the best. Smile

Lynae P.

by Sary on 2/28/2010 1:59:24 PM

whenever people talk about blood or gory injuries or needles my feet and hands hurt. whenever i see the blood donor clinic i have to start jumping up and down to stop my feet from hurting.

by kgirlpanda on 2/28/2010 1:19:56 PM