AN HOUR AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

2 HOURS AGO Cold-weather workout gear for your fall sweat sesh: http://t.co/f3SLGwmn0t

3 HOURS AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

COMMENTS

Drink Away Your Stress!

Make yourself a glass of water! H20 has a hydrating effect on your body and will refresh your muscles and brain, calming you down and...

~~~~~~~~MOD MOD MOD~~~~~~~~
Iam 10, 4ft 9 in., Weigh 58lbs.And have a BMI of 5.0.I AM WAAAAAY SKINYY AN WAAAY UNDERWEIGHT !!! Can this affect my health??? Can i get sick???

As long as you are eating healthy, exercising, and getting enough sleep, you shouldn't get sick.  Lots of girls can eat anything and don't gain weight because they have really high metabolism.  Your doctor knows more about your specific body measurements and indexes, so if you're really worried, talk to him or her.

Brittany B.

by CAMIERL on 7/8/2010 1:18:45 AM

i luv water but at nitee when my back hurts i drink alot of milk and then curl up on my book; it feels really good when u drink it without breaths * do not fill up whole cup! only hlf cup will kick in!* when i do no breath it travels and i can feel the coldness in my back, heart, stomach and brain. I also luuuuuuv 2 drink half cup of milk very night b4 bed. i just drink milk or water when im thirsty. u might think im a cow-ard lol lol that was corny.

by Kikikim8 on 7/4/2010 11:23:02 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories

by Olivia T. on 5/26/2010 9:36:15 PM

DID YOU KNOW : that crying can also de-stress you. Turns out tears have little stress "monsters" in them. just an fyi

by metrostation3xx on 5/13/2010 8:17:45 PM

Hey chikas!
if u need to talk or have any questions on boys,style,family,bod squad,tough stuff..or anything, just comment on my profile and ill get bk to u in maximum 2 days! i enjoy doing this so dont be shy! also in my experience music makes me feel better so as well as trying to help as best i can i might reccomend a specific song for u according to ur 'sticky sitch' or confusion,issue..etc. use it or dont use it, but give me a shot!
-thx girls! Smile

by devilishJ on 4/1/2010 2:46:58 PM

one more thing, MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD, I won a book from the doggy tales thing and I never got a book Frown

Hey girl,

Congrats! wait 4-6 weeks, and if it still doesn't come, contact us.  Here's a link to the Contact Us page on our website - http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx.

Leora F.

by Suchablonde98 on 3/15/2010 4:08:23 PM

Hey mod!!
I was thinking about buying the ZENO hotspot thing. Its just so small and it uses batteries so do you have to buy a new one when your done a certain amount or simply just replace the batteries?
THANKS A BUNCH! Smile

by hannah12 on 3/10/2010 3:26:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I drink lots of water and I still feel stressed by hw and tests. HELP!

Try making a to-do list to sort out all of your assignments.  Focus on one at a time and don't stress about any of the items lower on the list.  Once you cross something off, reward yourself with a 20 minute break, then focus on ONLY the next thing til you get done.  Water sometimes isn't the only cure - you have to make sure you approach your work in a calm and organized way!

Lauren C.

by olympicluver on 3/9/2010 4:21:16 PM

i drink gatorade like 24/7 i went 2 the dentist and i had 2 caveties. i hate getting my teeth drilled and i slowed down with drinking gatorade and ive been drinking water. thing is i hate water ssoooo much wat should i do. oh yeah i was drinking like 4 gatorades a day umm i dont think thats 2 good anymore... <3 Lindsey

by lovelinds1 on 3/7/2010 5:51:55 PM

Hey Girlies
If you want advice, like, now, ask away on my pro.
I check my pro a couple times a day, so ask away!

by haleyhay3 on 3/7/2010 9:30:58 AM