AN HOUR AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

14 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

14 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: First-time Intern

I’ve only been here a month, but I’m already having so much fun and I can’t believe how lucky I am to be working for such an awesome magazine.

Im just some average girl who is now 14. I was wondering if you could help me because i am really confused. Is it weird that i like it when two girls kiss on the lips. Also it might just be a stage im going through but i really dont think it is... i always catch myself looking at other girl's chests. Sometimes i try to convince myself by saying that im comparing mine to theirs, but i know that its not true... and that i like looking at their chests. The main point that im trying to say is... Am i a lesbian for liking these things? I know that this might be awkward but i really need your advice on this because i am very confused and curious. Also if you knew any websites that had questions to help me figure out if i am straight or not... THANKS SO MUCH

by Gracie L on 3/18/2010 2:27:00 PM

Good Luck, Gabrielle! you sound super nice! I wish I could work at GL!

xoxo
Sera

by serafinasunshine23 on 3/1/2010 9:48:33 PM

good luck girl!

by rosebubbles101 on 2/28/2010 7:39:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey i need help! so i feel like my mom keeps pressuring me to do stuff i dont really wanna do! i've been playing soccer for a while but i'm sick of all the pressure i feel with it! i've played one year in highschool so far (im a fresh) & she wants to know if i'm doing it again cause parents r wondering if peeps r going to this camp or not & i said "do u have to go to the camp to do soccer" & she freaked out! & she's always like "i'm not ur girlfriend i'm ur mom and u need to go do more things and hang out with people more & she wants me to do like pit and stuff and i'm like "i'm not interested in pit" & she always just freaks out on me! i cant talk to her about anything & frankly, i'm afraid of her! i wanna learn how to play tennis and fence and ski and cook but she just puts so much pressure on me & today said i take lazy way to far cause i apparently dont try anything & i'm thinking to myself "i wanna try new things but u don't care!" ugh i kindda hate her & i wanna cry so much now! & i dont feel like soccer is any fun now! what should i do? btw- i feel like she'll get mad at me still if i write a note to her telling her my other interests. & also i'm not sure how i'll feel after i dont do soccer anymore & what if i actually fail at tennis & stuff?? ugh, help! thank u in advance!!! one more thing: what if i fail at the other things i try and what if she keeps putting pressure on me?! help!!

hey girl! You need to talk to her about how you feel. You should explain to her what you really liek to do.
Eryn G.

by BeatlesROK101 on 2/28/2010 6:53:45 PM

Everyone wants to live in BaltimoreSmilelol
You shouldn't though
It's not really safe. Once a lady came up to me when I was like 8 or 9 begging for money. She started getting mad when I said I didn't have any but my aunt came up and told her she was about to call the police. So yeha I don't really like Baltimore anymore:/

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/28/2010 6:11:32 PM

Awesome. It would be cool to be an intern. I could probably do it when I'm older since I'll be living somewhere right by Chesapeake Bay, about 30 minutes from BaltimoreSmile

Pαιx ∂єнσяs,
ιѕαвєℓℓα♥

by CutieWithGlasses on 2/28/2010 6:08:58 PM

good luck! I wanna be an intern too Frown Seattle is even farther away

by r3animated on 2/28/2010 5:34:10 PM

Good luck! Have a great time!!!

by vintage456 on 2/28/2010 4:19:33 PM

Can't wait to hear ur advice! & ur rlly pretty (=

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 2/28/2010 3:23:28 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

**~~~**Jobs to be Filled**~~**

2 advice girls
1 fun girl
1 boys,boys,boys girl

^Applications are on the club, please fill out before March 5

~We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 2/28/2010 2:29:31 PM

thanks Gabrielle! Smile

by girlzrock07 on 2/28/2010 2:16:26 PM

cool

by mellowyellowbabyy on 2/28/2010 2:06:06 PM

I wanna be an intern, but I live in California. I used to live in Baltimore though......

by runapple on 2/28/2010 1:38:43 PM

welcome to gl!! i'd love to work for gl but i'm all the way up in canada!!!

by kgirlpanda on 2/28/2010 1:24:35 PM

cool i wish i lived in Baltimore i would intern at gl and work at charm city cakes

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 2/28/2010 1:19:37 PM

That sounds really fun!

by DayDreamer66 on 2/28/2010 1:07:42 PM

I really really want to be an intern....I live in St.Louis so it is really far away from Baltimore
Frown I stil LUV the magazine!

by horsecazy1234 on 2/28/2010 12:54:20 PM