2 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

5 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

6 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Ask Lucky: Saying "No" to a Matchmaking Friend

My BFF keeps trying to set me up with my crush, but I’m not ready to go out with boys. I’ve asked her to stop...

1.I am sorry
2.how many times did you tell her this?

by sixteengirl93 on 6/23/2010 4:49:51 PM

mod mod mod My freind,b, told me a secret..and its kind of.. crazy its alot of bloni.. i cant say what she said but, i can tell you its just plain wrong.. shes having a very close friendship with her lke bff.. other than me. but my point is: what do i do? with a weird prob like this!!!

Hey girl, I'm sorry, it's hard for me to know what to suggest based on what you told me.  If she's your bud, it might just be best to talk to her about what you're feeling.  That's always a good place to start.

Marie H.

by goozy925 on 5/26/2010 5:50:01 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by Halloweenchick on 5/26/2010 3:48:44 AM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
My friend is being a real b****! and i need some advice so she can stop making me feel so bad about myself and i feel kind of confident about my self but when people call me names and i just want to punch those people but i am not a violent person
EX: like when i am at the water fountain they would say hay maybe you should get diet drink they make fun of my weight and i am not fat i am average.
Thanks :b

Hey girl, it sounds like you have the right attitude. Do not listen to people like that. Know that you are great and believe it, and then when people say things like that you can just shrug it off because you know that it doesn't matter.
Kayla C.

by meganw16 on 5/6/2010 8:10:25 PM

Guys me and my besties are in a horrible fight over a guy and she's upset cause I always get the guys and we have been fighting since January! What do I do?Frown

by Iheartjb101 on 5/3/2010 10:05:00 PM

Hey MOD, How do I tell the girl I walk with that what she did really annoyed me without being mean or awkward cause currently I'm giving her the silent treatment.

Hey girl! You should def talk to her. It's always best to get your feelings our in the open and air it all out! You both will feel better.

-Taeler

Taeler L.

by hip_hop_hottie on 4/18/2010 9:41:42 PM

I'm not ready to date either right now i'm just crushing on boys

by bff61 on 4/3/2010 11:10:30 PM

*MOD* My two besties are in a full out cat fight rigt now!( let's say their names are Sydney and Jenna) They are fighting over a guy!!! Sydney is a total bubble head is a total bubble head @ times(htat's why guys love her), so she doesn't even really uderstand what is goign on! Jenna feels like she has been in the shadow of her all of her life, and this has happened to her before. She has spilled her heart to me saying she thinks Sydney is so pretty and she alys gets the guys and best grades and always complains about the stupidist stuff, but she can't help but love Sydney to death because she is her best friend! I don't know what to do anymore! I feel like Im stuck in between the complaining! ( BTW... I have already declared myself nuetrel, so that they wouldn't push me to pick sides) HELP!!!

Hey babe, You're off to a good start by staying neutral, but try not to let them talk to you about it too much either. The more they do, the further you get drawn into it. It sounds like it's something that they have to work through on their own. Let them know that you care about each of them a lot and want them to work it out by talking to each other, not to you. Stick to your guns and they'll have to talk to each other eventually.

xoxo Allie

Allie S.

by Chrissy207 on 3/13/2010 6:28:47 PM

if u r friendz with the guy, tell ur bff dat u don't wanna risk da friendship. Is he around wen she tells you 2 go out? if yes, his reactions may reveal his feelings
(telling her 2 stop=no i don't want to date)
Tong

by actress2b_<3 on 3/12/2010 3:29:22 PM

By the way, if your crush is telling people to stop telling him to ask u out, he probably dosen't wanna go out. (that, or he is smarter than the average guy and knows what a breakup could do your friendship...or, as in our case, a club you are running together)

by actress2b_<3 on 3/11/2010 7:20:42 PM