9 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

12 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

13 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Homemade toner for skin that glows

Skin looking dull? Need a little pampering? Regain your glow with a DIY skin toner. What You’ll Need: 1 cup witch hazel 1/4 cup white vinegar 1/4 tsp...

Okay, so I tried using toners, but when ever I use them I have this burning sensation in my eyes and nose! Is that supposed to happen and should I keep pusing the toner?

Hey Girl,

Some toners contain alcohol which might cause your eyes and nose to burn. Try a toner that is for sensitive skin and doesn't contain alcohol. Plus, leave out the sections of your eyes and under your nose when applying toner on your face. Hope this helps Smile
alicia m.

by lagosul on 3/13/2012 11:55:41 AM

So im into theatre and there is this guy he's 17 and he is in the play too. Im 11 and hoping for a stage kiss. This would be my first kiss. Any tips?

Hey girlie,

The biggest tip of all: RELAX! Just let it happen and loosen up - the kiss will be best if you don't take it too seriously or try too hard. If you do get this on-stage kiss, it could also help to remember that you're playing a character. Get lost in that character and you'll feel much less awkward/insecure/nervous, since you've "become" someone else Smile
Lauren C.

by kylie45000 on 12/15/2011 6:05:37 PM

MOD ive looked at all your gift guides and still have no clue what to get my friend. I normally make here jewlery but that is getting old. Also I cant spend to much. Some ideas please! Thanks.

Hey girl, why not make them a mixtape or even a scrapbook? Homemade gifts are a great way to show you care in a unique, irreplaceable way.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by zeussister on 11/28/2011 8:27:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm confused at what toner does. Does it even out your skin tone or something? Can you please explain? Thanks~

Hola chica!

Toner is supposed to cleanse your skin and make the pores on your face look smaller. xoxox
Devin A.

by laxchickie19 on 10/10/2011 1:51:47 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by brookiecookie12 on 8/19/2010 2:21:26 AM

So does this make you tanner or something?

by livvymonster on 8/10/2010 12:11:43 AM

I make my own toner and instead of mint extract and white vinegar I use witch hazel and lemon juice. It works really well and wakes you up with the fresh lemon scent Smile

by flyleafismylife on 7/18/2010 5:27:45 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by clubinsidebeauty on 5/1/2010 3:40:07 PM

honestly, I'm probably not gonna try that

by kiannahgal on 3/20/2010 8:13:33 AM

Check out my profile and leave a comment!

by Breezee211 on 3/16/2010 3:48:36 PM