1 HOURS AGO Tights with shorts?! Oh yeah it's happening: http://t.co/kXQq0z0eZL

13 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

16 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Ads AND Fashion

Hey girls! My name is Allee and I’m an intern at GL. I’ve been here for a little over a month and I still can’t believe it!

i want to be a GL intern!!

by angelbear333 on 7/15/2010 12:07:37 PM

MOD MOD
where could you find this scarf?

by 4fact on 3/10/2010 3:42:37 PM

wow ur so lucky seing all these makeups and cloths u have a nice job

by zubaida on 3/9/2010 9:52:26 AM

OK guys, this truly is freaky, the phone literally rang as soon as I read the last word of this email!!!!!
I am taking the bait - what do I have to lose right? Hope it works! Supposedly The Phone Will Ring Right After You Do This. Just read the little stories and think of a wish as you scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a message there - then make your wish. No attachment on this one.
I'm 13 years old, and I wished that my dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m. When I made my wish. At 3:07 p.m.(14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there my Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!!!
My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office. He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years. What a great email it was!!... See more... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex. you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true). However, if you don't send this to people in 5 minutes, you will have bad luck for years!!
Go for it!!!SCROLL DOWN!
************
*************
**************
***************
****************
*****************
******************
*******************
********************
*********************
**********************
***********************
STOP!!!
Congratulations!!! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully....it can be very rewarding!!!!
If you send this to 10 more people, other than the 5 that you already have to send to, something major that you've been wanting will happen.

by ohsokwisty on 3/9/2010 6:37:57 AM

I would love to be an intern!
I would also love to see the wall of magazines Smile

by rosebubbles101 on 3/8/2010 11:37:12 PM

Ohh, you look so lucky! It'd be amaazing to look through the beauty bins...bins just filled with make up! If I go to college near your offices, and I'm majoring in anything that may apply to magazines....I'd so sign up to be an intern!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/7/2010 9:18:14 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a all over fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

~~Find a job that you like? Apply for it! The applications are on the club. I will try to get back to you ASAP if you get the job!~~~

^^^We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 3/7/2010 8:03:28 PM

cool being an intern sounds fun

by dogluver82 on 3/7/2010 7:54:33 PM

cool this is great!

by serafinasunshine23 on 3/7/2010 7:00:56 PM

omg she is so pretty! I would lovvveee to be an intern at GL!

by LMann96 on 3/7/2010 6:51:04 PM