AN HOUR AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

2 HOURS AGO Oh snap ladies—looks like @tylergposey is siiiingle: http://t.co/t3zOkLpNYY

3 HOURS AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

COMMENTS

A Day in the Life of a GL Intern: Ads AND Fashion

Hey girls! My name is Allee and I’m an intern at GL. I’ve been here for a little over a month and I still can’t believe it!

i want to be a GL intern!!

by angelbear333 on 7/15/2010 12:07:37 PM

MOD MOD
where could you find this scarf?

by 4fact on 3/10/2010 3:42:37 PM

wow ur so lucky seing all these makeups and cloths u have a nice job

by zubaida on 3/9/2010 9:52:26 AM

OK guys, this truly is freaky, the phone literally rang as soon as I read the last word of this email!!!!!
I am taking the bait - what do I have to lose right? Hope it works! Supposedly The Phone Will Ring Right After You Do This. Just read the little stories and think of a wish as you scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a message there - then make your wish. No attachment on this one.
I'm 13 years old, and I wished that my dad would come home from the army, because he'd been having problems with his heart and right leg. It was 2:53 p.m. When I made my wish. At 3:07 p.m.(14 minutes later), the doorbell rang, and there my Dad was, luggage and all!!
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been having trouble in my job and on the verge of quitting. I made a simple wish that my boss would get a new job. That was at 1:35and at 2:55 there was an announcement that he was promoted and was leaving for another city. Believe me...this really works!!!
My name is Ann and I am 45 years of age. I had always been single and had been hoping to get into a nice, loving relationship for many years. While kind of daydreaming (and right after receiving this email) I wished that a quality person would finally come into my life. That was at 9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM a FedEx delivery man came into my office. He was cute, polite and could not stop smiling at me. He started coming back almost everyday (even without packages) and asked me out a week later. We married 6 months later and now have been happily married for 2 years. What a great email it was!!... See more... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See more... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More... See More
Just scroll down to the end, but while you do, think of a wish. Make your wish when you have completed scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the number of minutes it will take for your wish to come true. ex. you are 25 years old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish to come true). However, if you don't send this to people in 5 minutes, you will have bad luck for years!!
Go for it!!!SCROLL DOWN!
************
*************
**************
***************
****************
*****************
******************
*******************
********************
*********************
**********************
***********************
STOP!!!
Congratulations!!! Your wish will now come true in your age minutes.
Now follow this carefully....it can be very rewarding!!!!
If you send this to 10 more people, other than the 5 that you already have to send to, something major that you've been wanting will happen.

by ohsokwisty on 3/9/2010 6:37:57 AM

I would love to be an intern!
I would also love to see the wall of magazines Smile

by rosebubbles101 on 3/8/2010 11:37:12 PM

Ohh, you look so lucky! It'd be amaazing to look through the beauty bins...bins just filled with make up! If I go to college near your offices, and I'm majoring in anything that may apply to magazines....I'd so sign up to be an intern!

by volleyballgirl96 on 3/7/2010 9:18:14 PM

Hey girls!

*********Looking for a fun club? Want daily fashion and beauty tips? Want fun quizzes? Got any questions you just MUST ask? Do you just want a all over fun club? Then join Club Fashion and Beauty!
***********************

~~Find a job that you like? Apply for it! The applications are on the club. I will try to get back to you ASAP if you get the job!~~~

^^^We hope you will join us!♥♫

by Club Fashion and Beauty on 3/7/2010 8:03:28 PM

cool being an intern sounds fun

by dogluver82 on 3/7/2010 7:54:33 PM

cool this is great!

by serafinasunshine23 on 3/7/2010 7:00:56 PM

omg she is so pretty! I would lovvveee to be an intern at GL!

by LMann96 on 3/7/2010 6:51:04 PM

Hey Girls!!
Welcome 2 GL's very first newspaper!! Keep on reading 4 all of the deets-believe me u wont regret it!;)

First things First~
I am holding a contest for the name of the newspaper! All u gotta do is post what u think the name should b on my profile! Make sure u specify what ur telling me(i.e. paper name) so that I no what ur talking about! I really want to get this online paper going ASAP so please hurry! I will announce the winner and the name of this epaper soon! More details to come!

Secondly~
I want this epaper to b a big success(duh!;))
so far these are the categories that will b in the paper. FEel free to give me more ideas to add in!
-a highlight of the major articles of the week on GL
-a weekly special!
-Celeb gossip!
-advice column
-hair and makeup tips
-healthy habits

I will need many helpers to make this paper a success so please apply!! All u do is post a comment on my profile saying what job u want! so far, the jobs include a writer for all of the above categories, plus a personal assistant. in the comment u post, tell me a little about urself(no personal info needed!!, why u want the position and why u should get it!

For any questions, just contact me through my pro!

P.S!!
if u need advice and are willing to have it be featured in the epaper(without ur username of course!) just post it here!!

Thanks a bunch i know this will b great!!

by swim_chick101 on 3/7/2010 5:29:43 PM

I would love to be an intern!

by HOLLYWOODANGEL1 on 3/7/2010 5:15:15 PM

hey girls if you like the movie or book angus thongs and perfect/full frontal snogging then check out this club Smile

by angus thongs club on 3/7/2010 3:00:14 PM

awesome!! if i lived in Baltimore i would intern Smile

HEY GIRLS

please check out my profile and ill check out yours i also give advice and love to help Smile

by wednesday1408 on 3/7/2010 2:51:06 PM

this looks soo sweet! I would LOVE to intern at girlslife!

by dancing4ever1997 on 3/7/2010 2:13:54 PM

this looks soo fun!

by hdance5 on 3/7/2010 11:29:15 AM

awesome!!! i'd love to intern at GL.

by kgirlpanda on 3/7/2010 10:50:34 AM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for 3 years now and im happy to help you out with anything you need! Just come t my profile, and check out the advice section for extras and details! Talk to you soon!
Lots Of Love