11 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

12 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

13 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

Cyberspace Safety

Imagine you’re on MySpace and meet a totally cool guy who says he’s your age, lives nearby and has tons of things in common with...

Mod mod mod!
She knows that, but she told some people it and she's afraid that they remembered it and will try to track her down STILL?!?!?

Hey girlie, I would advise her to tell her parents if she gave out her personal information online.
Paige T.

by poohbear(: on 7/9/2010 11:20:59 PM

Mod mod mod!
She's being stubborn again! She said once she gave out part of her address, not the full thing though. She gave out her birthday, but just not the same year... And she's just scared they'll find her or something. What can i say to her to assure her they cant?

Hey girlie if the info. is cleared than no one can see it anymore.
Paige T.

by poohbear(: on 7/9/2010 11:12:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
She's got one more problem. Sometimes her mind will trick her into trying to pray that the people she talked to will find her... Would God really answer or put her in danger like that, or would He ignore them, because He knows that she truly doesn't mean it?... And how can she stop doing this?

I think whatever god she believes in would probably want to keep her safe and keep her away from them. There's also probably no possible way for these people to find her anyway since she didn't give them any personal information. Even though she's off of the site she seems to want to still be connected to it in someway. That's something that she's going to have to work out for herself, not something you can help her with.

Lauren T.

by poohbear(: on 7/9/2010 5:13:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
She cussed and stuff because she knew that would TOTALLY trick them into knowing she was a teen. (She isn't.) I'm telling her she did the right thing. Because in my eyes, i think it wasn't her really saying those things, it was like her common sense, or subconsious telling her to. Thats why she cussed. I think she did the right thing by cussing, and then she stopped cussing, and she's actually a better person now since she stopped going on there.. I can't even imagine her guilt. I'm telling her the psat is nothing, because yesterday was just yesterday. Its not the present... But she's STILL guilty and regretful. Ugh! She's so stubborn! Foot

Hey girlie, remind her that her reasons for her were to be someone she's not, not because she's a bad person. She's off the site now and it's over so there's not really much else she can do. Her safety is what's most important.

Lauren T.

by poohbear(: on 7/9/2010 4:58:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so Jenny (my friend i talked about it my other comment a few comments down) has stopped going on it. I talked to her about it, and now she's regretful and very guilty. She's afraid that they might find her. Her mind sometimes tries to pray for them to find her, but she tries to make herself think about something else but sometimes she ends up thinking about what she said on there. (She cussed and was just not exactly appropriate on there) and now she's just SUPER regretful and guilty... How can I help her, or how can she help herself in this situation?... She also told me she hasn't been on there in six months. I told her they would've found her by now, but she still regrets and stuff... SO how can i help her, how can she help herself?

I'm not 100% sure what you're saying, but I'll try my best to answer! I think you're friend did the right thing by staying away from cyberspace.  But I'm kind of confused as to why she was cursing online? Sometimes, although you really want to help your friend out, sometimes they kind of just have to learn for themselves because they don't want to listen.  Make sure your friend knows how much you care about her, and her safety, and after that, there isn't much you can do!
Katie R.

by poohbear(: on 7/9/2010 4:32:02 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
My one friend is my friend one day but not the next and i really like her but sometimes she ignores me tottally it makes me mad sometimes cause i dont know wat i did if i even did anything mabe she is just jelious of me or something. What should i do?

hey girl! Try asking her what's up and if something is going on that's bothering her.  She may just need a little space and time to herself.  She may be stressed or dealing with something else.
Megan R.

by swizerland on 7/7/2010 5:43:58 PM

i'm obsessed with CATS! i love love love love them! <3 my friend says i need to get over them but i love them too much! i have 30 cats on my farm. and i play with them every day. but i get cat hair all over my clothes and sometimes i find myself turnning down friends, just to play with cats....i also startt talking to them too! is this bad? but i cant wait tell my cats have babies cause we have 30 but 29 are females and 1 is a boy we love our kats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tong

by swizerland on 7/7/2010 1:27:50 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by missnickib on 7/7/2010 10:35:13 AM

Mod, I have a question. I'm kind of worried about my friend, she's only ten turning eleven. Let's call her Jenny. So Jenny goes on a website where you can do just about anything. Talk to people, give out your number, put up pictures, and all of that stuff. Now that I read this article, I'm scared for her. She uses a fake name on the website, lied about where she lives, and ied about her best friends's names, and her age. So I'm paranoid now, but since she lied a lot, would she be safe? And I'm not sure if she still goes on that website, but I'm just wondering.

Hey girlie, those kinds of websites can be dangerous.  She should be fine if she made everything up, but if you're worried that she's still using it talk to an adult who can talk to her about it.

Lauren T.

by poohbear(: on 7/2/2010 4:20:32 PM

Cyberbullying IS mean. So, if you are tempted to do it, just don't! We have all of these classes talking about bullying in general! In this day and age, bullying is getting worse. Think before you act!!!

by cats-r-the-best on 7/1/2010 11:01:29 PM