5 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

8 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

9 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Cyberspace Safety

Imagine you’re on MySpace and meet a totally cool guy who says he’s your age, lives nearby and has tons of things in common with...

Eh, people tend to freak out about the internet. Like Chatroulette and Omegle are two of my favorite websites, you can video chat with random strangers it's so fun! Talking to random people, sure there was some creepers, but it really isn't a big deal at all. You all just hear stories or like 1 creeper and it makes you think everyone online is a creeper, but that's not true.
And facebook especially... there's NOTHING wrong with it. I mean, you can find out a lot about a person fro their page, but just don't add people you don't know, simple as that.
The internet can be scary, but don't think too hard about it. It really is not that big a deal.

by BroadwayHayley12 on 4/15/2010 8:25:15 AM

I am starting to get very stressed about school. For example, in algebra, I always try my best, do all of my homework, and complete my classwork but I just got a test back from that class and I got an E!!! Yup, I failed horribly on it... and now I'm freaking out because we are getting report cards soon and originally on my interim I had a C, and today I took a benchmark and I struggled on a few questions and before the test my teacher told us that it's worth half our grade. I don't want my grade to drop!!! Any tips on how I can get my grade up? This is the only low grade I have and I'm doing everything I can! help please Frown

by evercole95 on 4/13/2010 7:53:57 PM

doesn't that mean we shouldn't post things on girlslife though?

by JAJ on 4/12/2010 1:20:57 AM

mod mod mod!!!!!!
Okay so i have a phone and get chain letters.. but this one i just got scares me,,, it said that these girls were at a sleepover and snuck out and take pics wit their friends.. so they were killed by a "demon" and it says i dont fwd it i will get killed by it too.... im scared!!! help???

hey girl! Its only a chain letter so it is not real, you should delete it and forget about it.
Eryn G.

by sam1220 on 4/11/2010 5:35:06 PM

hey karatejen16,
dude, they dont let you use pics of yourself....
they only let you use celebs, and stuff like little
cartoons and stuff like that. and all their comments are
read before posted..... so it cant get much safer than this!!

by savvylula on 4/11/2010 1:29:13 PM

HEY!!!
DO YOU LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT?
DO YOU NEED ADVICE LIKE NOW?
DO YOU LOVE TWILIGHT?
ARE YOU CRAZY ABOUT SHOPPING?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS THEN
YOU NEED TO COME ON MY PROFILE NOW!!

by savvylula on 4/11/2010 1:17:02 PM

I don't add people that I don't know.
If someone that I don't know adds me, I block them.
I'm not stupid.

by crazyshortie13 on 4/10/2010 8:18:32 PM

ok so what in the world does MOD mean???? sorry i'm new and ya that is scary!!!!

It means "moderator," which is what I am!  We're basically here to answer your questions and keep the site clean and safe Smile

Lauren C.

by ravensugar on 4/6/2010 5:31:41 PM

COMMENT ON MY PROFILE:]
HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY YALLZ:]

by chocolatelover13 on 4/4/2010 12:33:32 PM

Maybe GL should make this place a bit safer and NOT let people have person pics ???????
Or is that just common sense

by karatejenn16 on 3/30/2010 6:33:33 PM