4 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw

6 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr

COMMENTS

Cyberspace Safety

Imagine you’re on MySpace and meet a totally cool guy who says he’s your age, lives nearby and has tons of things in common with...

OMG!!! In Social Studies, 6th grade, you have to do this thing about "Missing", where this kid was kidnapped 'cause he met someone online and you have to figure out how to get him back before it's too late!

by cats-r-the-best on 3/29/2010 9:49:50 PM

i think there's a good bit of cyber bullying on here

by karatejenn16 on 3/29/2010 4:34:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD! This girl, let's call her "Maggie", followed me on Google Buzz. She's supposdeley my age, and in my grade, at a school in New York. She's friends with a ton of people I know, and I think she might be one of my friend's cousins, but I'm not sure. I don't think so. What should I do? Should I block her, ignore her, or follow her back? And should I tell somebody?

Hey girl, ask her how she knows you, and if she doesn't know you and it makes you uncomfortable, then I would just block her.

- Gabrielle

gabrielle m.

by turnupdheat on 3/29/2010 1:02:53 PM

Ughhh.. We get the lecture every year at school about how what we put on the Internet can keep us from getting a good job. This year we have gotten about 5 talks about it, each lasting an hour long. It really does make you more aware of things, though!

by hockeyismylife on 3/23/2010 11:52:45 PM

MODMODMOD it says in the article that u have 2 be at least 13 to be on facebook, but there are plenty of younger kids are on. I know a 9 year old on facebook! they just lie about there age.

Hey girl! Yeah ... unfortunately people do that, but Facebook was created for older kids so it's a little more "sophisticated" than MySpace. It's used especially by a lot of college students for networking.
Kelli S.

by irishrose on 3/14/2010 12:44:13 AM

We have to take care of each others backs. Its very dangerous on the interenet then you think. Even though I have a facebook, i am very aware what pics,messeages,and friends I put up and add. Be careful girls!

by PinkGloss on 3/13/2010 8:37:21 PM

A creeper never talked to me thank goodness

by 4yah101 on 3/11/2010 10:08:14 PM

LOL! i have like 107 friends on TTS and i only know one my bff. I add everyone but i never give out info. LOL, its kinda stupid now that i think about all the ppl i talk in MSN with most of them i don't know in person, dangerous stuff huh? but i know to take care of myself.

by EmoxTwi-hard on 3/11/2010 10:04:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have a problem well my head is full of ideas in my head wich are actually stupid u might think i am weird but i really like talking to myself its because i dont really like my bff she likes talking secrets to other people or just make fun of me so the ideas never go out of my head how can i relax?and have a clear mind plz help quick caz its has been effecting my grades

I so wish I could offer some
great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want
to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old
‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared
away.
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

lizzie n.

by zubaida on 3/10/2010 12:12:49 PM

*MOD*
ON facebook, there is a guy who added me as a friend. His profile said he went to my school and moved away last month. He is friends with over 50 of my friends, all of which that are boys and girls in my grade. I'm wondering if I know him but just can't recall his name or something. Should I accept his friend request?

Hey girl,

Usually, I never accept friend requests with people I don't recognize.  It's always possible (though unlikely) he could have created a fake account and friended all those people to make it look real.  But if you don't remember him, why would you want to be friends with him anyway?  There's no reason you need to keep in touch with someone you don't even know!  I'd ignore it for sure.

Lauren C.