1 HOURS AGO RT @NatMByrne: What a fun day at the Rock Your Life conference. Was so inspired by the girls. Thanks to the @girlslifemag team. #whywefite

2 HOURS AGO #AskCliff on that ever-important Q: Should you tell him ya like him? http://t.co/398ViV20HI

COMMENTS

Is my teacher creepin' on me?

I think my male history teacher likes me. He's not married and he's like 40. He acts all weird around me and I'm starting to...

He totally sounds like a creeper, get help, speak up! If he ever tries to touch you or is really close to you scream and run away to an adult. It does sound like sexual harassment. You will want to stop this, try to get all the girls to join and sign a petition to try to get some strict guidelines set for this teacher.

by HarryStyles<3 on 5/19/2012 11:30:58 AM

this is important! u need to talk it up!! i have a teacher like that at my school he did the SAME THING WITH THE PEN!!!get some help chica1 good luck

by greengirl1001 on 4/13/2012 10:56:01 PM

We have an "administrative assistant" at my school that is like that. He's always messing/flirting with the girls and checking out our mom's whenever they come in the school. He'll make comments like hey if I do this for you tell your mama she has to do this for me. He's also always looking down girls shirts and the backside of them when they walk away. I've watched him knock over a girls milkcarton on "accident" during our lunch period just to watch her bend over and pick it up. There has been incidents were my parents have had to call the school boad and get the school district involved it's gotten so bad.. He's just a slezzy person..

by syxela79 on 2/23/2012 11:28:28 PM

I hope everything works out for you and your teacher does sound a little creepy

by Tbarb14 on 8/18/2011 8:07:49 PM

I hope everything works out for you and your teacher does sound a little creepy

by Tbarb14 on 8/18/2011 8:06:59 PM

that would be really scary!!!

by gracieb123 on 4/25/2011 5:13:14 PM

You should definitely tell someone!

by gracieb123 on 4/25/2011 5:09:56 PM

omg, my science teacher is like this, its soooooooo creepy!

by rorowe on 10/2/2010 4:53:07 PM

creeepyyyy!! waaay creeeepyyyy!!!!!!!!!

by beautifulwish on 9/4/2010 12:43:27 PM

thats so scary!!i feel so sorry for you

by giruiz on 8/18/2010 8:42:01 AM