AN HOUR AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

Be a Baking Betty!

If the kids are hungry, don't do the cooking or baking all by yourself. Check out our Babysitting Recipes for stuff that even beginner's can...

mod! is 9 old enough to babysit?

by emma333 on 7/13/2010 12:44:17 PM

Hey everyone!Smile Anybody need advice pronto? Well i am here for you!!!!!

I can help you with anything from Boys to Drama to Friends and Self confidence! You name it.

Just post your problem on my profile and i will promise to get back with you A.S.A.P!

If your profile isn't publicly visible then i will post the advice right on my profile!

Best wishes!<3 HAVE A GOOD DAY!

by soccer babe <3 on 7/5/2010 11:15:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

Hey girl! Sounds shady. I think you should breakup with him and find someone who will want to respond to your texts.

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by smellysocks101 on 7/5/2010 12:33:20 AM

say ur name 10 times
say ur moms name 5 times
say ur crushes name 3 times
now post this on 4 other spots
if you do this your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday

by ottergirl01 on 7/3/2010 9:28:30 AM

Mod ~ I live in the country and all of my friends live in town-I have no access to them! They're all having their "bonding time", while I'm sitting here petting my only friends: my cats. Plus, this girl was my friend, but now she's turning popular because we both joined track and she got number one in nearly everything she did; while I lost about every single race. I don't know if I should do track again, because I was almost the worst person on the team. I know this is a lot, but could you help me?

You should try a different sport where you can make friends and also do a bit better. Or keep trying at track and see if you can improve. As for your friends try to invite them over to your house and be outgoing. Try your hardest to make plans with them. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by cats-r-the-best on 6/30/2010 10:21:02 PM

Mod!
my mom won't let me put out flyers for babysitting, and I have been giving out business cards but no one answers to them, and I even have Red cross training and I passed and it says that on the card!!!! so how can I get people to babysit for????? oh and one more question, how much should I charge an hour, I can't ask other friends cause none of them babysit, ??? thanks!!

Hey girl, try to find a neighbor, a family friend, or someone who you know or your parents know that you can babysit for. Usually when you get one family to babysit for they'll stick with you. Talk to your mom about how much you should charge, but usually the family who you're babysitting for will pay you an amount they see as fit. Good luck!
Abby C.

by *Sigh* on 6/28/2010 2:53:27 PM

mod
I have 2 questions
1. is it norm to like sleeping with only bra and undies in the summer?
2. i have to start a camp tomorrow and i KNOW that there is going to be like a billion kids younger than me because my bros that are 6 and 10 know 5 people and my popular younger 10 year old sister knows 8 people! I am 12 what do I do!

Hey girl! 1) Sure! Wear whatever feels comfy 2) The best thing you can do is smile, be friendly and make friends. There are a lot of people who are going to be there that don't know anyone. So you def aren't alone. Have fun!

xoxo

Liz

Liz L.

by cecgirl98 on 6/27/2010 9:35:50 PM

MOD!
My parents make me have a babysitter. she is 13 and ill be 12 next month(we go to the same middle school).its awkward. she makes me ake naps, watch barney videos that she brings, and washes me in the bath. at school, she still acts like shes in charge of me and evrybody laughs at school, she wrote an essay that she read at a school assembly about her babysitting job and about the challenges of watching her adorable and troublemaking charge....ME. SHE CAME TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY, THE WHLE SCHOOL DID, and she bought me little foot undies. help! shes actually watching me right now and shes fixing dinner(im supposed to be taking a nap)

Wow, she sounds annoying.  If you're parents don't want you staying home
by yourself, point out to them that your babysitter is basically the
same age as you and your friends.  Ask them if, instead of having a
babysitter when they go out, you can have a friend over to keep you
company.  You should also tell the babysitter that you wanted to be
treated like the age you are.

Brittany B.

by emma333 on 6/24/2010 12:51:57 PM

Mod! when are you guys going to update the babysitters club? thanks!

Hey girl, I'm not really sure but I'm sure we'll have something soon!
Alissa S.

by *Sigh* on 6/23/2010 11:44:45 AM

hey guys!!! do you need advice? or just got advice? it's your turn to be a mod. you can aswer quesions for other girls and i will answer guestions you got too!!! feel free to coment on anything on my page!!! have fun <3

by ravensugar on 6/23/2010 9:54:19 AM