3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Fortune Telling Sleepover

No one knows for sure what the future holds, but you and your BFFs can have a lot of fun trying to figure it out...

It sounds fun but I would modify a lot of it.....some of that stuff is slightly evil.

by tennisloverodd on 7/23/2011 9:14:13 PM

um my mother said that if i ever used a ouija board she would kill me... she said the same thing about russian ruelette

by cammybellpoptart on 4/16/2011 10:13:10 PM

Cool but I don't think I would do that tooooo weird? But I do good at guessing the weather! LOL!

Come check out my profile! I give advice!

by Cupcake1999 on 9/10/2010 9:28:03 PM

That sounds kinda hard to do all that. And I don't really like GHOSTS!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lollypopo on 8/25/2010 9:00:37 AM

that is very cool but i dont think i will do that

by msgirlygirl90 on 8/24/2010 3:47:57 PM

This is pretty cool, but Oija boards are evil. They call out bad spirits. There's a better board for calling good spirits, but you would have to check out a metaphysical store for that.

by xfobrocksx on 8/16/2010 4:33:57 PM

by valeriiaa333 on 8/13/2010 7:56:11 PM

Oh my god this is sooo kool! I no wat im doin for my bday next yr!! =D

by LightningTwist on 8/4/2010 1:44:36 AM

what if my religion doesnt allow me to use ouija boards?????? (im methodist) any other ways to have that much fun????

Hey girlie, There are lotsa games you can play at sleepovers with ouija boards! Any board game would be good!
Alissa S.

by blondchic on 7/14/2010 9:36:09 AM

Modmodmod do u know anywhere 2 buy an Oujia board???

Lots of places that sell games sell Ouija boards.  Target, Toys 'R Us, and Amazon are a few options!

Marie H.

by fasion-queen52 on 7/8/2010 5:14:22 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!