Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 10 signs you're basicallllly Squidward Tenticles 😑http://t.co/zAcDxzkk9TT

1 HOURS AGO Super exciting news for #Jessie fans: http://t.co/wfO1CXlJyg

2 HOURS AGO Here's a BIG clue about GL's next cover girl (premiering next Fri!). Any guesses who *loves* this ice cream combo? pic.twitter.com/4vGeTaFTqq

COMMENTS

Fortune Telling Sleepover

No one knows for sure what the future holds, but you and your BFFs can have a lot of fun trying to figure it out...

It sounds fun but I would modify a lot of it.....some of that stuff is slightly evil.

by tennisloverodd on 7/23/2011 9:14:13 PM

um my mother said that if i ever used a ouija board she would kill me... she said the same thing about russian ruelette

by cammybellpoptart on 4/16/2011 10:13:10 PM

Cool but I don't think I would do that tooooo weird? But I do good at guessing the weather! LOL!

Come check out my profile! I give advice!

KatieSmile

by Cupcake1999 on 9/10/2010 9:28:03 PM

That sounds kinda hard to do all that. And I don't really like GHOSTS!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lollypopo on 8/25/2010 9:00:37 AM

that is very cool but i dont think i will do that

by msgirlygirl90 on 8/24/2010 3:47:57 PM

This is pretty cool, but Oija boards are evil. They call out bad spirits. There's a better board for calling good spirits, but you would have to check out a metaphysical store for that.

by xfobrocksx on 8/16/2010 4:33:57 PM

gr8!

by valeriiaa333 on 8/13/2010 7:56:11 PM

Oh my god this is sooo kool! I no wat im doin for my bday next yr!! =D

by LightningTwist on 8/4/2010 1:44:36 AM

what if my religion doesnt allow me to use ouija boards?????? (im methodist) any other ways to have that much fun????

Hey girlie, There are lotsa games you can play at sleepovers with ouija boards! Any board game would be good!
Alissa S.

by blondchic on 7/14/2010 9:36:09 AM

Modmodmod do u know anywhere 2 buy an Oujia board???

Lots of places that sell games sell Ouija boards.  Target, Toys 'R Us, and Amazon are a few options!

Marie H.

by fasion-queen52 on 7/8/2010 5:14:22 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE to vote in our Super Bowl style fash face off... and you could win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!