Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO #LastMinuteGifts under 20 bucks...GO!!! http://t.co/Wa56z6wIec

1 HOURS AGO Xmas is Thurs, so it's only right that you peep this week's #horoscopes. Will you get what you've been wishing for? http://t.co/TB5kfiiUF9

2 HOURS AGO #DIY coasters for you besties (their mom's will all thank you): http://t.co/bpbD9nmJLW

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

Frown I feel really bad for you! I hope you can recover from this.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:07:34 AM

I'm so sorry that happened to you! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Just remember that!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 8:46:33 AM

Hey girl! I heard child molesters get abused by their sell mates. Good thing too. My friends dad raped her, got sent to jail, then they got a letter saying how these guys hate him. Usually people don't do so well when they are moulesters. Im so sorry. I admire your strength. Most would take their life or run away. I'm amazed. I loved reading your story. Very enspiring. I hope it helps other relize you can help your self. I'm saying this cause there were 4 deaths at my school this week. They all killed themselves. Very sad and I wish people new you can get help.

by smartpaws on 11/2/2011 1:32:03 AM

I'm truly sorry about your story Frown I hope he lives a life of regret and humiliation. Nowaydays people are moaning about the wrong things, if you ask me THIS is the sorta thing someone should be allowed to moan about, not what type of phone you have or that real big zit you have on your chin! God bless you and your family, I wish you all the best ;)

by cindy5218 on 10/13/2011 1:52:34 PM

Mod and poster:
Thank you for posting this. I have a friend, and she was raped. Its almost unheard of because she is 10. I am older, but she is terrified to tell her parents. I've had her get online support and gave her a helpline number, and a therapist is helping her over the phone for free. Were getting her help, but a few of our rumor spearding ex friends found out! We need help! We don't want a rumor, please. It's a serious situation.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad that you all have seeked out help. As far as rumor spreading, the problem is that people are always going to talk and say whatever they want to say. To get people to stop talking about it, start talking about something else a lot. People will move on from your friend's situation to the next "big news" in no time.
Marly Z.

by purplelicous- on 1/15/2011 10:04:51 PM

These people who are molesters have some horrible issues! I think that you are a great role model for never giving up! Just remember that you are your own person and you rock!!!!! Stay Strong!

by paramoregurl on 12/12/2010 3:49:34 PM

I am so sorry for you and your brother and your mother. This has hurt all of you. Your brother was very lucky he found his voice. You're stronger because you found your voice after you had lost it for five years. This is such a sad story. I hope you continue to get well. Smile Be strong.

by kguyer123 on 11/20/2010 2:17:46 PM

these predators are sick!

by twilightgrl22 on 11/18/2010 8:06:24 PM

This is such a heartbreaking story, I am SO, so sorry for all the pain that you have gone through. You are so incredible and strong for being able to share your story and to get past the bad things that have happened to you, no matter how hard. I admire you so much for speaking up and helping others. To all of the sexual abuse survivors out there, know that you are not alone. There is always hope, don't give up. Also, (and this goes for everyone) Fiona Apple is a very, very talented, very inspirational, very honest singer-songwriter that is also a rape survivor. A few of her songs deal with this, and many other, more common, teen-related topics so I would suggest listening to her for support. Keep strong, everyone!

by Wintergirl on 11/3/2010 11:12:13 PM