24 MINUTES AGO Meet your new fave murder mystery. Win Famous Last Words, by @KatieAlender today: http://t.co/meJ6kpn5G7 @this_is_teen

AN HOUR AGO Because who doesn't wanna read about British spies?! Enter to win a copy of Dangerous Deceptions from @HMHKids: http://t.co/Eozjo2nZg1

2 HOURS AGO #DIY the cutest centerpieces for your Thanksgiving table: http://t.co/twZiwuHspF

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

OMG!!That is soooooooooo wrong!!Luckily,my brother hasn;t had that problem..

by velddeer123 on 10/16/2010 8:48:20 PM

I am so sorry. If you havan eating disorder type go on the internet and type in pics of anerexria and see what you might look like if you keep it up . SOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try and for get about it get a boy friend find some new peeps travel the world have a spa day and do what ever it takes to relax.

by meg9922 on 9/11/2010 9:00:03 PM

That is an incredible story. You are probably the strongest person I've heard of. Not only because you got through all of that, but because you care enough to talk aboutit. For that,I congratulate you.

PS: I read a similar story about a girl that was sexually abused by her stepdad her whole childhood and was forced to keep quiet.

by barbiegaby97 on 8/5/2010 1:25:54 PM

take up martial arts girlie Smile i bet it will definitely help u knowing u can defend urself if u have 2

by pink cat on 7/30/2010 10:34:27 AM

I'm sooo sorry he did that to you. I'm happy that you're finally starting to get over it. I think your a very,very strong person. You really made me pity you I'm sorry that happened.
Kylie

by craziestmeee on 7/27/2010 3:06:36 PM

That Man is Dumb , STupid, Sick, Ugly like a Pigs Butt!!

by kiki3001 on 7/12/2010 9:11:46 PM

modmodmodmod
My brother's friend won't stiop kissing me and he's four years older then me. We were playing truth or dare and he got dared 2 kiss me, and now he wont stop! He does gross stuff like touches me and kisses me and other things that i won't mention. How do i get him to stop???

Hey girl,

It's simple: you tell him NO.  NO, NO, NO.  Be strong about that!  If he does anything once you've told him you do not want to be kissed or touched by him, then he's getting into a zone where what he's doing is illegal and wrong.  Tell him clearly, without laughing or apologizing, that you want it to stop NOW.  If he doesn't respect that, it's time to tell someone - I know it will be awkward, but mom and/or dad should know about it so they can make sure it stops.  I know you prob wouldn't want to get him in trouble, but you respect yourself so the people around you need to respect you too.

Lauren C.

by fasion-queen52 on 7/10/2010 4:12:50 PM

THAT GUY IS A HUGE POO! U ARE PRBLY THE BRAVEST PERSON IVE EVER HEARD OF! IM SOOOO PROUD OF U! GOOD FOR U! IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS EVER BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED, DO WAT SHE HAS DONE! JOIN A SURVIVOR GROUP AND WRITE ABOUT IT! ANYWHERE! ONLINE OR IN A DIARY, JUST DO IT! IT WILL MAKE U FELL SOOOO MUCH BETTER! GOOD JOB, BRAVE PERSON!

by horseluver686 on 7/9/2010 11:15:00 PM

omg u r rly brave and strong i hope u live a good life and find the right father who will protect u from this kind of stuff

by weirdelf85 on 7/9/2010 5:41:12 PM

wow, i know that i don't know u and i have no right to say this, but i think we as girls should let each other know this, i am so proud of u, and i know it sounds weird, but i am! good job hun!

by artistgirl212 on 7/9/2010 3:30:57 PM