6 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

7 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

8 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

That happened to my cousin.Her mother is that too.One day she told me she was in her room when her mom came in,she started STARING at her boobs.Then,she told her "Honey can you take of your bra?"She did and she bit and licked,rubbed,squeezed,her boobs!!!!She was pregnat so milk came out and she sucked on her boobs!!!!!Then she bit her boobs until blood came out of her nipples!!!!Then she just walked away with her daughter,boobs bleeding,braless there!!!!!!!!!!!!

by PinkButterfly24 on 3/5/2010 12:03:33 AM

sex offenders DISGUST me. they should die and rot in h**l. keepin my language good. but im sooo sorry that happened to you Frown i cant even comprehend your pain.

by raerae815 on 3/4/2010 8:26:36 PM

WOW thats scary and i think Fred should go to therapy himself!!! but why dont u stop him? like why do u let boys do that 2 u? i dont get it!

by fafa109 on 3/4/2010 6:07:36 PM

omg!

by haneen.pop.princess on 3/4/2010 5:05:59 PM

OMG!!! What is wrong with him!! I am so sorry and I wish you the best.

by pandacubana on 3/4/2010 7:22:55 AM

I know how you feel the same thing happened to me.

by EverLasting Angel on 3/3/2010 11:41:56 PM

I'm so sorry this happend to you! Why was Fred allowed to visit your house? If he was a mollestor why was he alone with your brother?? I hope you continue to get better and regain you strength!

by Dancing Diva on 3/3/2010 5:32:26 PM