4 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

4 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

4 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

omg! you are amazing ! for being such a strong tropper! good luck hun Smile
Smile

by magazinelover98 on 7/7/2010 3:39:27 PM

people like that just dont deserve to live, i mean really.... its just plain sick. i feel for you girl, i really do. ur very brave.

by cliquechica97 on 7/6/2010 12:08:33 PM

I'll hope and pray for you. You are a VERY strong person. As my favorite quote I live by, this may help you feel better.
"It seems like yesterday, it was just a dream. But, those days are gone, they're just memories." (:

by poohbear(: on 7/2/2010 4:26:16 PM

but you are very strong and im proud. stay strong and do what you can. ill be hoping for you.

by GothGirl240 on 7/1/2010 7:26:30 PM

by GothGirl240 on 7/1/2010 7:24:38 PM

i think i'm gonna be sick. i dont like to think about this stuff im so sorry. i really am.

by GothGirl240 on 7/1/2010 7:22:21 PM

Wow it takes alot of bravery and courage to speak about this you are a very brave girl and i hope that whatever challenge you are faced with turns out for the best and the world around you is looking out for you im soooooo sorry that this happened to you, you are an inspiration to people everywhere.

by YoungMelon202 on 6/28/2010 11:50:46 PM

you are a very strong girl to have survived all of that. no one should have to go through that, and I'm sorry you had to! it was VERY brave to tell someone about it,too! that just shows that you can survive anything! you go!

by karategirl78 on 6/28/2010 4:22:06 PM

OMG HE DESEVES NOTHING GOOD IN HIS LIFE!!!!! I HOPE HE IS IN JAIL AND NOT HURTING ANYONE EVER!! I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!! THEY DESERVE TO "do downstaries" if you know what i mean not up!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry that happened to you and your family. I will pray for you!!!

by graceygirl77 on 6/28/2010 3:19:05 PM

i think that guy should rote in a jail cell for the rest of his life. i'm so sorry that u and you andyour brother had to go through that. he doesnt deserve to bein public. just keep on getting stornger and god is with u.

by luve2cheer on 6/28/2010 9:23:26 AM