AN HOUR AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

this really made me cry that's a terrible situation and i'm so sorry to know you went through all that. But you have given me hope because you said you have alot of stress and depression and ive had generalized anxiety disorder since i was 8 and i have a lot of stress and depression too. to know that you went through so much more hard things then i have and you still have hope and are getting better, well that really does mean alot to me. i should be more thankful. i do have problems in my life but things could be worse. Thank you to whoever you are, you made me look on the brighter side of hard times. please now we are all here for you! and many people do care! <3

by prima5 on 6/26/2010 3:02:22 AM

OMG IFEEL soo bad for you!!! What is wrong with some people?!

by bookwormgirl on 6/25/2010 12:41:48 AM

The nerve of that freak! ugh! I amsooo sorry and u r in moi prayers.

by lolivia on 6/23/2010 3:27:31 PM

OMG! I am so sorry that haooened 2 u!!! He's a total creep!

by TeamDamon4ever on 6/22/2010 2:36:27 PM

OMG im so sorry i started crying by reading this ive read about this i dident think it actuly happednd you vary lucky your brother called out god be with you

by tvgasd on 6/21/2010 5:53:42 PM

This "Fred" guy better be in jail for the rest of his screwed life! May God be with you and your family. I hope you will fully recover and I am so glad you are getting stronger!

by brookie123 on 6/21/2010 5:12:24 PM

my heart goes out to you girl. I am so glad that you are getting stronger. I wish you the best! Stay strong sista!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 6/19/2010 10:15:31 PM

Oh my god. I am so sorry that happened to you I cried while I read this. You are a very brave girl you should be very proud of yourself. Dont let anyone ever bring you down.Best of luck in life.I will pray for you.Stay strong.

by steph110011 on 6/19/2010 9:49:05 PM

I am VERY sorry that happened to u Frown,but i know that u will stay strong and get through this,i WILL pray 4 u.Keep staying strong! Smile Smile

CMauck

by CMauck on 6/19/2010 7:33:24 PM

mod mod mod !!!
My friend is 14 (a year older than me) and she thinks she might be pregnant. She's told her parents that she's not a virgin anymore but not that she might be pregnant. I've suggested that she tell her counselor and that the 4 of them could get together and she could come out and tell her parents, but she's too scared. Any tips for her?

I think she should find out whether shes actually pregnant. Once she knows for certain i think she should go to the guidance counselor. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.