AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

wow, if i had a step-dad who did that to me and my sibs, id be seeking revenge and hating him all my life. u rock!

by black13 on 6/14/2010 7:06:50 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that hon.Your so brave to write this and i'm glad it over. No one should have to live like that. It's cruel,disquisting,vile,horrible,completley wrong.I hope things get better and I think Fred should get what he deserves after what he did to you. You can get through this you have my support and probably the support of everyone else.I'll pray for you.Jesus is with you!!!!
wishing you luck,
me

by titanicfanaic on 6/14/2010 6:11:24 PM

I can't even begin to imagine how you feel, but I know you are strong and brilliant Smile

by munchkin112096 on 6/14/2010 4:23:28 PM

Hey girl,

I'm sorry things are so tough with your mom. I think you should try talking to your mom and telling her how she makes you feel, but maybe talking someone like a counselor at your school would be a good option. Verbal abuse can be hard to deal with and sometimes serious, so it's important that you get help to take care of yourself!
Alissa S.

by xopurelovelynessxo on 6/14/2010 12:51:35 PM

OMG! Sweety, I don't believe in God, but my thoughts are with you!

My mother used to work as a child protective caseworker, and she had to deal with stuff like this all the time. She knows what it's like!

Like I said, my thoughts are with you always. I wish you luck with confronting "Fred".

by mikabean on 6/12/2010 11:51:22 AM

I prayed 4 u.

by moinmo on 6/11/2010 3:50:02 PM

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I will pray for you, and for anyone who has experienced this, or is experiencing this right now.

by alexandrapaigee on 6/11/2010 3:28:35 PM

i feel so sad for you it must be horrible that happened too you and your brotherFrown

by chesey485123 on 6/11/2010 1:09:47 PM

Jesus Christ loves you and will heal your heart. I will constenty pray for you.

by elliphant on 6/10/2010 11:11:01 PM

what a jerk if i was u when italked to him i would punch him as hard as i could in the stomache but i feel so sorry for u it must be horrrible to even think about i hope you find courage and stick up yourself if that ever happens again and i hope it wont any ways you have went through a lot so good luck and i hope you have a great life from now on

by swimteamrocks on 6/9/2010 10:13:14 AM