2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

4 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

hey girlies!

by Olivia T. on 6/7/2010 1:23:28 PM

Hey Girls,
Im Back
And Im her To Answer Questions And give Advice!

I Have New Answers And I Promise To Answer All Of Your Questions
Copy And Paste This On other profiles and GL articles'

With Love

by mileycalyx on 6/7/2010 11:41:49 AM

I'm sorry for what you have been thru and really hope you face Fred and give him a piece of your mind. I also hope all goes well for you and best wishes. I know you will never get your innocence or the rest of your childhood back but you should make great memories now and forget the bad things that happened in your past.
Much Love,
a caring person

by sparkleamw on 6/5/2010 11:22:45 PM

Much Love,
a caring person

by sparkleamw on 6/5/2010 11:22:00 PM

Hey girl u stay strong u hav been through a lot and i know its hard. u r hero 4 surviving Smile

by Lola77Rocker on 6/3/2010 5:14:49 PM

when i was reading this, the song 'give me a sign' by breaking benjamin came on. i believe that this is appropriate.

by bustarhythm on 6/1/2010 12:42:12 AM

MOD

Hey girl, this is a little scary. None of that sounds normal to me at all. That is definitely not right and you should talk to someone about it.  Check out this page: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Kayla C.

by livvy1997 on 5/29/2010 8:28:00 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories!

by Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 8:14:41 PM

you are so brave!!!!!

by Lexi3d on 5/28/2010 4:40:25 PM

I Hate Guys Who Do That...My Friend Was Abused By Her Uncle...I Helped Her Get Away From Him...You Ur Mom And Ur Bro Did The Rite Thing Of Moving

by BellaCullen808 on 5/28/2010 2:29:14 PM