16 HOURS AGO It's time for #GLBeautySchool! Check out makeup brushes 101:

17 HOURS AGO Don't miss @rahart_adams (our October/November issue's "Boyfriend Material") + @Brecbassinger tonight! YASSSS.

18 HOURS AGO #Mmmonday: These spooky snacks are almost too cute to eat:

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

i AM soooooooooooo sorry that happened to u! that father uv urs has some serious problems!!!!u are very brave to open up about that scarring story!!! you are very strong, very brave, and hopefully very very safe and away from him. he has serious probs sweety. he deserves nothing but harsh cruel punishment.

by annika227 on 5/28/2010 2:15:40 PM

oh hon. you are so strong. i could never imagin what it wuold be like for you. i feel so proud of you.
my prayers to you,

by futureLYNX~35 on 5/26/2010 5:54:09 PM

wow i feel so bad for you well u know what it sounds to me like you r a strong person

by azu9944 on 5/25/2010 10:06:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Um...Well what does rape meen exacly? I know its bad but I never new what it really meens

Rape is when someone makes you have sex with them with out your consent.
Freddi N.

by starshineteddy on 5/25/2010 2:52:15 PM

This is scary... Your mom was right to divorce... my 'rents are getting.. not for that reason. they can't stand each other!

by Playgirl on 5/25/2010 1:53:27 PM

Honey i just want 2 tell you how strong u must be!!! u have to remember above all else that u r loved and beautiful!!!!!! if your not a christian i suggest u find someone who is and become friends with them if nothing else they'll be supported if your interested in her faith ask if u can go 2 youth with her being a part of a church is AMAZING!!!!!! everyone loves u and supprots u it's like one big family with God as the father.. the real father... the good loving kind!!!!!! remember hon God loves u and u r beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

by jaybird94 on 5/25/2010 3:34:53 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwww poooor you ! kick him in tha bad place next time he's near u ! Smile

by chloebreanne on 5/24/2010 7:42:27 PM

I am so sorry. My cousin is a cop and his daughter was being raped by a man for 5 months. He said if she told any 1 he would kill her and her family. Oneday that guy came over because he was there naghbor and she told her dad. I think she did the right thing. Iam so glad he was not there at there house when we had a sleep over,

by newmoon12 on 5/19/2010 7:29:33 PM

I can't relate to this kind of abuse, but I was emotionally abused by my father. Its not the same kind of touching, its just words so I can't even come to understand how hard this is for you. I wish you the best and may God be with you.♥

by spazzychick101! on 5/19/2010 10:30:46 AM

this "fred" guy is stupid!!!!!!!
i really hate this guy. i'm almost crying!

by savvylula on 5/19/2010 12:51:12 AM

Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!