9 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

12 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

13 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Surviving Sexual Abuse

My “father” Fred is a child molester. Fred has three children from his previous marriage, and he molested all of them. When his wife found...

Frown I feel really bad for you! I hope you can recover from this.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:07:34 AM

I'm so sorry that happened to you! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Just remember that!

by WinnieGirlie on 7/20/2012 8:46:33 AM

Hey girl! I heard child molesters get abused by their sell mates. Good thing too. My friends dad raped her, got sent to jail, then they got a letter saying how these guys hate him. Usually people don't do so well when they are moulesters. Im so sorry. I admire your strength. Most would take their life or run away. I'm amazed. I loved reading your story. Very enspiring. I hope it helps other relize you can help your self. I'm saying this cause there were 4 deaths at my school this week. They all killed themselves. Very sad and I wish people new you can get help.

by smartpaws on 11/2/2011 1:32:03 AM

I'm truly sorry about your story Frown I hope he lives a life of regret and humiliation. Nowaydays people are moaning about the wrong things, if you ask me THIS is the sorta thing someone should be allowed to moan about, not what type of phone you have or that real big zit you have on your chin! God bless you and your family, I wish you all the best ;)

by cindy5218 on 10/13/2011 1:52:34 PM

Mod and poster:
Thank you for posting this. I have a friend, and she was raped. Its almost unheard of because she is 10. I am older, but she is terrified to tell her parents. I've had her get online support and gave her a helpline number, and a therapist is helping her over the phone for free. Were getting her help, but a few of our rumor spearding ex friends found out! We need help! We don't want a rumor, please. It's a serious situation.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm glad that you all have seeked out help. As far as rumor spreading, the problem is that people are always going to talk and say whatever they want to say. To get people to stop talking about it, start talking about something else a lot. People will move on from your friend's situation to the next "big news" in no time.
Marly Z.

by purplelicous- on 1/15/2011 10:04:51 PM

These people who are molesters have some horrible issues! I think that you are a great role model for never giving up! Just remember that you are your own person and you rock!!!!! Stay Strong!

by paramoregurl on 12/12/2010 3:49:34 PM

I am so sorry for you and your brother and your mother. This has hurt all of you. Your brother was very lucky he found his voice. You're stronger because you found your voice after you had lost it for five years. This is such a sad story. I hope you continue to get well. Smile Be strong.

by kguyer123 on 11/20/2010 2:17:46 PM

these predators are sick!

by twilightgrl22 on 11/18/2010 8:06:24 PM

This is such a heartbreaking story, I am SO, so sorry for all the pain that you have gone through. You are so incredible and strong for being able to share your story and to get past the bad things that have happened to you, no matter how hard. I admire you so much for speaking up and helping others. To all of the sexual abuse survivors out there, know that you are not alone. There is always hope, don't give up. Also, (and this goes for everyone) Fiona Apple is a very, very talented, very inspirational, very honest singer-songwriter that is also a rape survivor. A few of her songs deal with this, and many other, more common, teen-related topics so I would suggest listening to her for support. Keep strong, everyone!

by Wintergirl on 11/3/2010 11:12:13 PM

your dads messed up

by tinkerbellea96 on 10/17/2010 9:05:37 PM

OMG!!That is soooooooooo wrong!!Luckily,my brother hasn;t had that problem..

by velddeer123 on 10/16/2010 8:48:20 PM

I am so sorry. If you havan eating disorder type go on the internet and type in pics of anerexria and see what you might look like if you keep it up . SOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try and for get about it get a boy friend find some new peeps travel the world have a spa day and do what ever it takes to relax.

by meg9922 on 9/11/2010 9:00:03 PM

That is an incredible story. You are probably the strongest person I've heard of. Not only because you got through all of that, but because you care enough to talk aboutit. For that,I congratulate you.

PS: I read a similar story about a girl that was sexually abused by her stepdad her whole childhood and was forced to keep quiet.

by barbiegaby97 on 8/5/2010 1:25:54 PM

take up martial arts girlie Smile i bet it will definitely help u knowing u can defend urself if u have 2

by pink cat on 7/30/2010 10:34:27 AM

I'm sooo sorry he did that to you. I'm happy that you're finally starting to get over it. I think your a very,very strong person. You really made me pity you I'm sorry that happened.
Kylie

by craziestmeee on 7/27/2010 3:06:36 PM

That Man is Dumb , STupid, Sick, Ugly like a Pigs Butt!!

by kiki3001 on 7/12/2010 9:11:46 PM

modmodmodmod
My brother's friend won't stiop kissing me and he's four years older then me. We were playing truth or dare and he got dared 2 kiss me, and now he wont stop! He does gross stuff like touches me and kisses me and other things that i won't mention. How do i get him to stop???

Hey girl,

It's simple: you tell him NO.  NO, NO, NO.  Be strong about that!  If he does anything once you've told him you do not want to be kissed or touched by him, then he's getting into a zone where what he's doing is illegal and wrong.  Tell him clearly, without laughing or apologizing, that you want it to stop NOW.  If he doesn't respect that, it's time to tell someone - I know it will be awkward, but mom and/or dad should know about it so they can make sure it stops.  I know you prob wouldn't want to get him in trouble, but you respect yourself so the people around you need to respect you too.

Lauren C.

by fasion-queen52 on 7/10/2010 4:12:50 PM

THAT GUY IS A HUGE POO! U ARE PRBLY THE BRAVEST PERSON IVE EVER HEARD OF! IM SOOOO PROUD OF U! GOOD FOR U! IF ANYBODY ELSE HAS EVER BEEN SEXUALLY ABUSED, DO WAT SHE HAS DONE! JOIN A SURVIVOR GROUP AND WRITE ABOUT IT! ANYWHERE! ONLINE OR IN A DIARY, JUST DO IT! IT WILL MAKE U FELL SOOOO MUCH BETTER! GOOD JOB, BRAVE PERSON!

by horseluver686 on 7/9/2010 11:15:00 PM

omg u r rly brave and strong i hope u live a good life and find the right father who will protect u from this kind of stuff

by weirdelf85 on 7/9/2010 5:41:12 PM

wow, i know that i don't know u and i have no right to say this, but i think we as girls should let each other know this, i am so proud of u, and i know it sounds weird, but i am! good job hun!

by artistgirl212 on 7/9/2010 3:30:57 PM

omg! you are amazing ! for being such a strong tropper! good luck hun Smile
Smile

by magazinelover98 on 7/7/2010 3:39:27 PM

people like that just dont deserve to live, i mean really.... its just plain sick. i feel for you girl, i really do. ur very brave.

by cliquechica97 on 7/6/2010 12:08:33 PM

I'll hope and pray for you. You are a VERY strong person. As my favorite quote I live by, this may help you feel better.
"It seems like yesterday, it was just a dream. But, those days are gone, they're just memories." (:

by poohbear(: on 7/2/2010 4:26:16 PM

but you are very strong and im proud. stay strong and do what you can. ill be hoping for you.

by GothGirl240 on 7/1/2010 7:26:30 PM

by GothGirl240 on 7/1/2010 7:24:38 PM

i think i'm gonna be sick. i dont like to think about this stuff im so sorry. i really am.

by GothGirl240 on 7/1/2010 7:22:21 PM

Wow it takes alot of bravery and courage to speak about this you are a very brave girl and i hope that whatever challenge you are faced with turns out for the best and the world around you is looking out for you im soooooo sorry that this happened to you, you are an inspiration to people everywhere.

by YoungMelon202 on 6/28/2010 11:50:46 PM

you are a very strong girl to have survived all of that. no one should have to go through that, and I'm sorry you had to! it was VERY brave to tell someone about it,too! that just shows that you can survive anything! you go!

by karategirl78 on 6/28/2010 4:22:06 PM

OMG HE DESEVES NOTHING GOOD IN HIS LIFE!!!!! I HOPE HE IS IN JAIL AND NOT HURTING ANYONE EVER!! I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS!! THEY DESERVE TO "do downstaries" if you know what i mean not up!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo sorry that happened to you and your family. I will pray for you!!!

by graceygirl77 on 6/28/2010 3:19:05 PM

i think that guy should rote in a jail cell for the rest of his life. i'm so sorry that u and you andyour brother had to go through that. he doesnt deserve to bein public. just keep on getting stornger and god is with u.

by luve2cheer on 6/28/2010 9:23:26 AM

this really made me cry that's a terrible situation and i'm so sorry to know you went through all that. But you have given me hope because you said you have alot of stress and depression and ive had generalized anxiety disorder since i was 8 and i have a lot of stress and depression too. to know that you went through so much more hard things then i have and you still have hope and are getting better, well that really does mean alot to me. i should be more thankful. i do have problems in my life but things could be worse. Thank you to whoever you are, you made me look on the brighter side of hard times. please now we are all here for you! and many people do care! <3

by prima5 on 6/26/2010 3:02:22 AM

OMG IFEEL soo bad for you!!! What is wrong with some people?!

by bookwormgirl on 6/25/2010 12:41:48 AM

The nerve of that freak! ugh! I amsooo sorry and u r in moi prayers.

by lolivia on 6/23/2010 3:27:31 PM

OMG! I am so sorry that haooened 2 u!!! He's a total creep!

by TeamDamon4ever on 6/22/2010 2:36:27 PM

OMG im so sorry i started crying by reading this ive read about this i dident think it actuly happednd you vary lucky your brother called out god be with you

by tvgasd on 6/21/2010 5:53:42 PM

This "Fred" guy better be in jail for the rest of his screwed life! May God be with you and your family. I hope you will fully recover and I am so glad you are getting stronger!

by brookie123 on 6/21/2010 5:12:24 PM

my heart goes out to you girl. I am so glad that you are getting stronger. I wish you the best! Stay strong sista!

by Pinkdramaqueen<3 on 6/19/2010 10:15:31 PM

Oh my god. I am so sorry that happened to you I cried while I read this. You are a very brave girl you should be very proud of yourself. Dont let anyone ever bring you down.Best of luck in life.I will pray for you.Stay strong.

by steph110011 on 6/19/2010 9:49:05 PM

I am VERY sorry that happened to u Frown,but i know that u will stay strong and get through this,i WILL pray 4 u.Keep staying strong! Smile Smile

CMauck

by CMauck on 6/19/2010 7:33:24 PM

mod mod mod !!!
My friend is 14 (a year older than me) and she thinks she might be pregnant. She's told her parents that she's not a virgin anymore but not that she might be pregnant. I've suggested that she tell her counselor and that the 4 of them could get together and she could come out and tell her parents, but she's too scared. Any tips for her?

I think she should find out whether shes actually pregnant. Once she knows for certain i think she should go to the guidance counselor. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by amberray on 6/16/2010 11:09:48 PM

wow, if i had a step-dad who did that to me and my sibs, id be seeking revenge and hating him all my life. u rock!

by black13 on 6/14/2010 7:06:50 PM

I'm very sorry to hear that hon.Your so brave to write this and i'm glad it over. No one should have to live like that. It's cruel,disquisting,vile,horrible,completley wrong.I hope things get better and I think Fred should get what he deserves after what he did to you. You can get through this you have my support and probably the support of everyone else.I'll pray for you.Jesus is with you!!!!
wishing you luck,
me

by titanicfanaic on 6/14/2010 6:11:24 PM

I can't even begin to imagine how you feel, but I know you are strong and brilliant Smile

by munchkin112096 on 6/14/2010 4:23:28 PM

Hey girl,

I'm sorry things are so tough with your mom. I think you should try talking to your mom and telling her how she makes you feel, but maybe talking someone like a counselor at your school would be a good option. Verbal abuse can be hard to deal with and sometimes serious, so it's important that you get help to take care of yourself!
Alissa S.

by xopurelovelynessxo on 6/14/2010 12:51:35 PM

OMG! Sweety, I don't believe in God, but my thoughts are with you!

My mother used to work as a child protective caseworker, and she had to deal with stuff like this all the time. She knows what it's like!

Like I said, my thoughts are with you always. I wish you luck with confronting "Fred".

by mikabean on 6/12/2010 11:51:22 AM

I prayed 4 u.

by moinmo on 6/11/2010 3:50:02 PM

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I will pray for you, and for anyone who has experienced this, or is experiencing this right now.

by alexandrapaigee on 6/11/2010 3:28:35 PM

i feel so sad for you it must be horrible that happened too you and your brotherFrown

by chesey485123 on 6/11/2010 1:09:47 PM

Jesus Christ loves you and will heal your heart. I will constenty pray for you.

by elliphant on 6/10/2010 11:11:01 PM

what a jerk if i was u when italked to him i would punch him as hard as i could in the stomache but i feel so sorry for u it must be horrrible to even think about i hope you find courage and stick up yourself if that ever happens again and i hope it wont any ways you have went through a lot so good luck and i hope you have a great life from now on

by swimteamrocks on 6/9/2010 10:13:14 AM

hey girlies!

by Olivia T. on 6/7/2010 1:23:28 PM

Hey Girls,
Im Back
And Im her To Answer Questions And give Advice!

I Have New Answers And I Promise To Answer All Of Your Questions
Copy And Paste This On other profiles and GL articles'

With Love

by mileycalyx on 6/7/2010 11:41:49 AM

I'm sorry for what you have been thru and really hope you face Fred and give him a piece of your mind. I also hope all goes well for you and best wishes. I know you will never get your innocence or the rest of your childhood back but you should make great memories now and forget the bad things that happened in your past.
Much Love,
a caring person

by sparkleamw on 6/5/2010 11:22:45 PM

Much Love,
a caring person

by sparkleamw on 6/5/2010 11:22:00 PM

Hey girl u stay strong u hav been through a lot and i know its hard. u r hero 4 surviving Smile

by Lola77Rocker on 6/3/2010 5:14:49 PM

when i was reading this, the song 'give me a sign' by breaking benjamin came on. i believe that this is appropriate.

by bustarhythm on 6/1/2010 12:42:12 AM

MOD

Hey girl, this is a little scary. None of that sounds normal to me at all. That is definitely not right and you should talk to someone about it.  Check out this page: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Kayla C.

by livvy1997 on 5/29/2010 8:28:00 PM

hey girlies!
I know the GL moderators do a great job of answering questions, but they are busy gals! if you have any questions about tough stuff, school work or anything else, come to my profile and I would be happy to see all your fun profiles and stories!

by Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 8:14:41 PM

you are so brave!!!!!

by Lexi3d on 5/28/2010 4:40:25 PM

I Hate Guys Who Do That...My Friend Was Abused By Her Uncle...I Helped Her Get Away From Him...You Ur Mom And Ur Bro Did The Rite Thing Of Moving

by BellaCullen808 on 5/28/2010 2:29:14 PM

i AM soooooooooooo sorry that happened to u! that father uv urs has some serious problems!!!!u are very brave to open up about that scarring story!!! you are very strong, very brave, and hopefully very very safe and away from him. he has serious probs sweety. he deserves nothing but harsh cruel punishment.

by annika227 on 5/28/2010 2:15:40 PM

oh hon. you are so strong. i could never imagin what it wuold be like for you. i feel so proud of you.
my prayers to you,
Abby

by futureLYNX~35 on 5/26/2010 5:54:09 PM

wow i feel so bad for you well u know what it sounds to me like you r a strong person

by azu9944 on 5/25/2010 10:06:46 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Um...Well what does rape meen exacly? I know its bad but I never new what it really meens

Rape is when someone makes you have sex with them with out your consent.
Freddi N.

by starshineteddy on 5/25/2010 2:52:15 PM

This is scary... Your mom was right to divorce... my 'rents are getting.. not for that reason. they can't stand each other!

by Playgirl on 5/25/2010 1:53:27 PM

Honey i just want 2 tell you how strong u must be!!! u have to remember above all else that u r loved and beautiful!!!!!! if your not a christian i suggest u find someone who is and become friends with them if nothing else they'll be supported if your interested in her faith ask if u can go 2 youth with her being a part of a church is AMAZING!!!!!! everyone loves u and supprots u it's like one big family with God as the father.. the real father... the good loving kind!!!!!! remember hon God loves u and u r beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

by jaybird94 on 5/25/2010 3:34:53 AM

awwwwwwwwwwwww poooor you ! kick him in tha bad place next time he's near u ! Smile

by chloebreanne on 5/24/2010 7:42:27 PM

I am so sorry. My cousin is a cop and his daughter was being raped by a man for 5 months. He said if she told any 1 he would kill her and her family. Oneday that guy came over because he was there naghbor and she told her dad. I think she did the right thing. Iam so glad he was not there at there house when we had a sleep over,

by newmoon12 on 5/19/2010 7:29:33 PM

I can't relate to this kind of abuse, but I was emotionally abused by my father. Its not the same kind of touching, its just words so I can't even come to understand how hard this is for you. I wish you the best and may God be with you.♥

by spazzychick101! on 5/19/2010 10:30:46 AM

this "fred" guy is stupid!!!!!!!
i really hate this guy. i'm almost crying!

by savvylula on 5/19/2010 12:51:12 AM

Hun, ur so brave! Congrats! Smile

by tessascuzin287 on 5/18/2010 11:30:57 PM

You are so brave

by sixteengirl93 on 5/17/2010 7:54:34 PM

that is terrible we have to take a stand against those creepos in our world. make sure you tell someone right away because you may never know what the consequences are. AND BE STRONG FOREVER!!

by purpledancer27 on 5/16/2010 4:06:26 PM

OMG, i am just crying reading all the comments about how other girls have been abused also. I's just so sad. i don't think i'll ever be able to get over it if i was raped once let alone for 5 yrs.i practice abstinence

by emygirl11 on 5/15/2010 3:56:58 PM

I HOPE THAT "FRED" IS IN JAIL. I HOPE HE HAS A LIFE SENTANCE OR HAS ALREADY HAD A LETHAL INJECTION! IT'S SICK THAT PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS!!!!!!!!!! "FRED"'S PARENT'S MUST BE SOOOO ASHAMED!!!

by HorseRider101 on 5/15/2010 11:56:05 AM

Wow. what a jerk. I am very sorry. No one should have to go through that. You're really strong. You go!

by futurestar98 on 5/14/2010 8:35:59 PM

Dear readers,

Sexual abuse is not cool. Who ever is this girl did a good thing by speaking out and getting help. You go girl!

by love_10 on 5/14/2010 6:43:00 PM

Keep holdin on! GOD is always with you!

by softballgirl8 on 5/9/2010 9:53:27 PM

OMG!!! He is so sick. i feel really bad for you the same thing happened to me when i was 3-5 and it was by a person the same age as me!He is also in my class and tells ppl about it and i just deny it cause no one believes him any way but i never told any body and know im really insicure.
*?*

by FP567s on 5/9/2010 8:36:19 PM

who is this "Fred" and where does he live? he will NOT sleep well tonight!!! GRR!!!

by NaturallyWonderful on 5/5/2010 9:15:31 PM

so uhhhhh here's a random question... wat in the world is MOD??? what does it stand for?

by Sweet Cheeks on 5/5/2010 7:55:14 AM

What a Creep!!!!

by Randafanna2 on 5/2/2010 7:53:27 PM

help
i sleep with my parents and dad cuz in my old country we only had 1 bed so i am used to that but i wanna sleep in my room

by cre8tive_2114 on 5/1/2010 8:22:24 PM

my fifth grade teacher mr. nelson was sexting a eieth grade girl and was saying they would be able to do (it) but only is he could find somthing sexy for her to were thank gosh the preted charges on him she was my friend and i talked to him and he talked to me like everything was ok and it was not i was so freaked out when i heared that he quit cuase he new he would but im glad me friend was ok but she was so freaked out so was i and i didnt talk to anybody older than 25 for guys for mabey a month and he coched my brothers basketball team and i alwaysed talked to him cause i thought that he was cool but turnes out he was a totall CREEP im so glad i did not give him my nuber cause he asked for it i was ok but i had to ask my parents first but then he said nevermind right after i said parents omg i was freaked out so i hope no one has to go through what everybody does thats from shild malestors so never chrust a srtanger cause u never know what he might do to you if you say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelli S.

by cheyenne4 on 5/1/2010 3:03:29 AM

I feel like I should share this- right when I started reading this, "Get Back Up" started on the radio. it's basically about how you have troubles. And then you get over them. Smile

by bumblebreeze on 4/30/2010 11:07:33 PM

MOD

Hey girl!  Absolutely - I can see why you might be concerned, but there is nothing to worry about.  Kids do things like that sometimes, because they don't know.  It's totally okay.  It's nothing you need to worry about, but if it bugs you more, I would encourage you to talk to an adult you trust.  xoxo

Marie H.

by dancerhn on 4/28/2010 6:44:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

Hey girl,
I am so, so sorry to hear about your friend's troubles.  It's great to know she has a bud like you looking out for her.  If you are concerned, it is really important that you find a trustworthy adult - like a parent, guardian, or counselor - that you can talk to now.  They can help you figure out the best way to help your friend.  Wishing you the best, xoxo

Marie H.

by glamcandy23 on 4/28/2010 3:41:38 PM

It's really sad that people are so evil but you must remeber abuse is not only physical but mental and scicological too!!I have problems with sadness and the only abuse i got was from my own peers so remember to be kind to everyone or you might damage them in a way they can't be repaired!!!!And i am always open to talk!!!;)

by Akina on 4/28/2010 1:27:36 PM

i know how u feel my bf did but i didn't say anything for 3 years and by that time the guy killed him self... he sent a text before he did it and tole me he was sorry and that he hopes my life wasn't damnaged from what he did. Frown

by wickedgal77 on 4/27/2010 11:13:20 AM

you guys, this is scary. i have been reading all the coments and there are so many people who say they have been sexually abused too. and some by more than one person. Frown its scary how common it is becoming and you hear at least two stories about it in the news everynight! everyone who has been sexually abused please tell someone right away so the rapist cannot do it to you or someone else again
<3 Ellie

by ellie58 on 4/25/2010 5:13:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok, so I've been struggling with delusions, or at least my doctor said so after I told her some stuff that had really happened, but I remember it all and it's really hard for me to believe. What should I do? Also, a psychiatrist that I had to go to after the diagnosis told my parents that I had that disease where you believe a famous person knows and loves you or something. He said mine was Michael Jackson, but I know that everything he attributes as the "disease" is true? Advice?

Hey chica, I think you just need to keep talking to your psychiatrist. They really understand what you're going through and are trained to help you. Try writing in a diary or journal. This might help you get your feelings out and you'll be able to better express yourself. Smile

Lynae P.

by Susieannejacckson on 4/25/2010 4:27:10 PM

I'm so sorry. I have had that happen to me since i was five. i finally told my parents what was happening to me when i was 14 years old. I eventually started going out with the guy because he said he would hurt my parents if i didn't. We ended up doing "it" every night and morning. Against my will. im glad that he can't visit you. and there are memories that cannot be forgotten. but this made you stronger.

by Lovergirlnowornever on 4/22/2010 9:15:47 PM

that is so wrong. my old bf did that to me and he got sent to JUVI. im glad he did though. i feel your pain girls.

by wrestlar101 on 4/21/2010 5:19:20 PM

1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow ?

2. Your first initial?

3. Your month of birth?

4. Which color do you like more, b ! lack or white?

5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.

6. Your favorite number?

7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?

8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more? &n bsp;

9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).

When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)

Answers

1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and a ggress ive..
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love..
Yellow -You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.

2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.

3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apri l-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experi en ! ce for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great , but ev entually you will find your soul mate.

4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.

5. This person is your best friend.

6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.

7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.

8.. If you chose:
Lake : You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.

9. This wish will come true only if you send this to five people in one hour. Send it to ten people, and it will come true before your next birthday

by CupCakers3 on 4/18/2010 11:33:26 PM

One day about 2 years ago there was a sex offender at my school. It was after school hours and he was just standing by the fence watching some kids play on the playground. Then after like 30 minutes he just walked away. Then last year our principle was a guy. Let's call him Bob. Bob walked up to me at lunch and started massaging my shoulders. 'Hey R**** (<--- thats my name) how's it going??' He stole my fruit snacks and said 'you want them back? Spell "ORCHARD"' so i did because it was on the bag, then he gave me them back and said "enjoy your lunch!" I was sooo weirded out!!
Then the Police got a tip about him and decided to check it out. They took his computer away from him and guess what they found on it??
That's right. Child Pornography. I felt so disgusted i literally almost hurled. I was massaged by a child pervert.

by res_oct13 on 4/18/2010 8:18:01 PM

I really sorry for you but its great that you got better and your still alive. If that happend to me i would NEVER go near guys again. Good for you that you got over that and you didnt kill your self, you engoured me thanks so much! Smile

by me&myferret on 4/18/2010 6:30:30 PM

That is totally wrong and disgusting. We have a girl at my school who is recovering from sexual abuse, I am sure there are others I just dont know them.

And to try to do that to your brothers penis, that is wrong in so many ways. They say that guys get abused a lot to but most are so embarrassed they never talk about it, I am not sure if that is true but that is what I heard. My mom would say he should have his 'you know what' taken away for doing what he did to you.

by luckykel on 4/17/2010 12:15:10 AM

Wow, I think the only positive thing was that you're getting better. Being sexually abused is way worse than anything I could imagine, it's never happened to me but, you, you seem so nice. Creepo's like that should get the death penalty. Those people are so sick. Yuck. And my friend tried to kill himself once too. I got him through it though, I know how you feel. I send ALL my love and wishes to you.

by sarahsquarepants on 4/17/2010 12:04:26 AM

To adecocker: Since he acts "all normal, maybe he wants to forget too. He was also younger when he did that wrong action against you. Although he abused you, you say you love him as a brother. I can see that. But you need to tell someone about what happened, and ESPECIALLY if it happens again. Telling a trusted adult will only help. Good luck!

by kguyer123 on 4/16/2010 4:44:58 PM

That is HORRIBLE! nobody, not even the worst person in the world(including my enemy) deserves that. Good job telling someone about it, because I've heard of lots of people who hold it in, and that's just so sad!

by beachchick9498 on 4/14/2010 4:28:23 PM

'omg what is rong with these crappy sucky dillholes!!!!!!!!!!!(dillhole means butthead)tey should die and rot in a pot of ***t in h***!!!!!!!sorry about the languge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by iwantmyperiod on 4/12/2010 9:22:24 PM

Ugh,thats horrible.It disgusts me that people like that exist on this planet.I'm glad your doing ok.It just shocks me everytime I hear adults do that to kids.It really does.

VISIT MY PAGE!!♥

by perfect pink rice 2 on 4/12/2010 3:42:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay, this is sort of off-topic, but I'm thirteen and a half, five foot seven, and a few pounds over a hundred pounds. Since I'm naturally skinny, will I get my period later, and when? And also, what are the signs? My friend who is just a month or so away from turning thirteen has the same questions, because she's also pretty skinny, she is around a hundred pounds, and she's like five foot two.

hey girl! I am not sure, you could ask a doctor and there is a ton of info on the gl site about periods.
Eryn G.

by Green-Eyed Girl on 4/11/2010 8:15:15 PM

These type of people really disgust me!!!
Everyone should have there own privacy.
And feel comfortable at home.

by icebreaker373 on 4/11/2010 10:10:15 AM

to hanni1234 have u seen the tv show "Gilmore Girls" cuz its like exactly like what ur describing well almost. and Kerra S. the girl who modded hanni1234's question it IS in fact possible to be a mother at 14 if you have your period. and she said when she was 16 or 17 she wanted to have a kid .

by ayle187 on 4/9/2010 3:12:19 PM

MOD!!!
okay..i think somethings wrong with me..me and my friend both admitted we wuld want a baby at the age of 16 or 17..we both wunt chilldren more than careers..we agreed if one of us got pregnant the other wuld to..am i completely and utterly crazy??im only 14 now..i feel so ready even tho i kno im not and i kno wat i wuld b giving up..ive always wanted to hav a child young and b a single mother..move to a small town knoing my parents wuldnt b able to bare it..maybe move in with my friend..idk i wunt it..and i can see the reality in it..i think i like drama and pain? maybe i just wunt attention but idk..i really dont kno wats wrong with me..here i am never having kissed a guy yet i think im ready for a child in 2 or 3 years..but the thot of me holding a life and being responsible..having it so young we culd b like best friends when she grows..no man to hold us back..plz just tell me if im crazy?? set my mind straight??im sooo confused..?

No matter whether you feel youre ready, 14 is not a good age to be having a baby. Your body isnt even physically ready for it. I think you should focus on school and making friends and being a kid. Theres no way you would be able to take care of yourself and a baby. Focus on the life you have now. Its a good one. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by hanni1234 on 4/9/2010 12:36:23 AM

molesting is touching someone innapropriatley when they dont wunt to be touched

by hanni1234 on 4/9/2010 12:08:58 AM

by hanni1234 on 4/9/2010 12:07:29 AM

what does molested mean??
thanks
-Sarah <3

by sarah2504 on 4/8/2010 8:39:37 PM

I AM SO SORRY.
KUDOS to you for telling someone and finding your way out. You are one of the bravest people I know and I don't even know you!
I am so glad to know your growing stronger.
The reason these people do it to US the KIDS and TEENS, because (probably) thet're such big creepers they can't find anyone their own age to molest. They think we're stupid. We're not. This is what happens when you mess with us. Allee S.

by luvification on 4/8/2010 7:29:55 AM

this happened to me to.... i dont remember it tho. my father is now in jail for trying to rape/ or have sex with a 13 yr. old in PA. If any of you have any questions about this or need anyadvice about this or depression just please ask me. I have been depressed and cut and tried to kill myself.

by charfloyd55 on 4/7/2010 7:35:48 PM

whoa, reading this brought me to tears. seriously. one of my friends was molested and i couldnt tell anyone because she told me she would hate me forever. so i waited 2 weeks. thats 14 days of rape after rape for her... until i HAD to tell someone. i was terrified. i mean, my best friend was being hurt so much... and i was going to make it even worse? i hated myself. but, i ran into my principles office crying, sat down in her office, and told her. she started crying too, but she called my friend in. my friend just sat there. she looked like she wanted to kill me. after my prinicible was done talking my friend just stood up, and walked out. she went back to the class we both were currently in. once i went back to class (the rest of the class/teacher were in the library) she was standing on the window sill, about to jump a 4 story fall. she was going to commit suicide. i grabbed her and pulled her in, and she just started balling. the police came and took her to a home where girls who have suffered from rape go to get help.
it had been 6 months and i had not heard from her since that day. i was scared, confused, and hurt.
my mom called me and told me i had mail in the mailbox with my name on it. i opened the letter, and it was from her. it was 19 pages front and back that she wrote. thanking me for saving her life, twice. she told me about all her new friends, visiting with her 21 y/o brother and mom, and how happy she finally was. i was crying when i finished the letter, but they were happy tears. id saved my best friend from a terrible life, and she was happy. Smile

by krystalkoda on 4/7/2010 7:03:03 PM

I am soooo sorry that happened to you just trust in the Lord and it will get better. Faith Trust and Pixie Dust will make it better Smile(Peter Pan)

by Angel15 on 4/7/2010 2:30:06 PM

.. I'm just sorry it happened. No one deserves to be put through that kind of pain.

by _savvygirl_15 on 4/5/2010 10:00:25 AM

HAPPY EASTER SUNDAY:]
COMMENT ON MY PROFILE YALLZ:]

by chocolatelover13 on 4/4/2010 12:31:03 PM

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you and many other people out there, it took a lot of courage to post this story. I am very happy you are healing, remember it will all get bettter

by greekgrl419 on 4/3/2010 10:36:53 AM

OMG!!! I would smake the living S@$%& out of him!! That creep has no right to touch,or even look there!!!

by Tay-Tay1000 on 4/2/2010 8:26:29 PM

That makes me sooo angry. I hate people like that.

by ActressChick on 4/2/2010 11:29:57 AM

I'm so sorry. Hope you keep getting stronger. Have faith and hope.

by nerdykitty97 on 3/31/2010 8:46:41 PM

Congratulations! You WILL get stronger and it is a great thing you didn't commit suicide! In Health, we talked about not committing suicide. In Social Studies,(the Health teacher teaches Social Studies, too) Mrs. Price found on the Internet that these teens are being charged with crimes because they bullied a girl(and also told her to kill herself) and she committed suicide. Mrs. Price said that she thinks it was because that girl dated a boy who one of the girls (who bullied her) liked him.

by cats-r-the-best on 3/31/2010 6:02:24 PM

I've been sexually abused before too. By my fathers' drug buddy/dealer, and by my moms' best friends son. It all happened between the ages of 10-12 for me. I held it all inside for years. I blocked it, made an effort to just forget it. Never told anyone at all, out of fear, and humiliation. I finally told my dad when we were in family counseling (when I was 15), didn't go into detail, only told him that his drug dealer had 'touched' me. He was ashamed for not noticing and letting it happen. I never told my mom or anyone else about the abuse. And never told my dad about the other incidents. I've tried to pretend that it doesn't bother me much, but it really does. On top of that, my dad was a drug addict. That haunted me too. I've struggled with atypical depression, cutting (I cut/self-harmed for 5 years), I've tried to kill myself. I had a problem with 'sleep harming', where I would have dreams about reliving the abuse, and I would panic and have an anxiety attack in my sleep (I always cut if I have and anxiety attack), so I'd start hitting and scratching myself in my sleep. Anyway, I'm 17 now and I've only told two people the full stories of what happened (though I have opened up to my best friends a little bit). My counselor. And my boyfriend, who has helped me more than anything else has. He's loved me unconditionally for the past two years, even after all that I've told him. I have him to thank for helping me.
I still struggle with the past, but regardless, I've learned more about myself from recovery, and I'm stronger for it.
~Casey <3

by cmisis14 on 3/31/2010 11:51:39 AM

That's terrible! At least you held on! Just remember; God will always be with you! (he was with you even when this happened to you believe it or not!) ; )

by Pottsicle on 3/30/2010 10:49:45 PM

It is just SOOOOO fricken sick that people do that. Espessially the people that you thought you knew and would never do that to you. You are very brave to write this. I hope everything gets better... And that you NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRhave to deal with that again.

by hfol on 3/30/2010 7:05:49 PM

im sorry that happen thats a lot of b.s. hewill regret it when hes 90

by pblover13 on 3/30/2010 4:36:37 PM

I feel really sorry for you im glad you were able to get the help you needed and that you are now safe i can tell you are an amazing person. I wish i could be as strong as you!

by sunnychick96 on 3/30/2010 1:26:49 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! thats soooooooooooooooo sad! i feel soo bad 4 u!! I am soooo sorry! Fred is disgusting!!!!! It's soooo sad that you have gone through so much. I hope things will get better for you! I will pray for you.

God Bless

by alliecat1010 on 3/30/2010 10:55:57 AM

I am really sry that people out there are very cruel and you had to go through it. But at least God was by your side and he still is!

xoxo girlie,
rainbowveins1015

by rainbowveins1015 on 3/29/2010 5:44:39 PM

This was an amazing story to read. I admire your inner strength.

by laloonie on 3/29/2010 10:17:57 AM

hey its ok hundreds of people get hurt the same way u did so your not alone

by tee2cute09 on 3/28/2010 10:57:51 AM

I am so sorry im glad youre better and told someone icnt belivive he did that or that any man would or person that is sick. Frown

by snowysnow91 on 3/27/2010 3:06:06 PM

I was not really molested, then again i really dont know. I feel really bad about what happened because I kind of know what you were goin through tho yours was WAY worst. for 5 years, wow, (sobbing). I was molested my my grandfather when i was 8 til almost 10. I'd always dread it when he would visit. I told my mom one night and he stopped. I dont know what she said but he finnaly stopped. Again, I feel really bad about what happened. God bless you for giving us girls more strenth to stand up to these horrible people in this world. God Bless

Kristina Simone

by MusicLove on 3/27/2010 1:45:38 PM

the same thing happend to me besides i wasn't so lucky. It happend for 3 years before i actually told my mother. She basically called me a liar and to this day she is still with him and my siblings and i live with our grandma and never see our mother!

by debra93 on 3/27/2010 9:16:32 AM

Its sad that that stuff happens. Frown

by decemburr96 on 3/26/2010 7:25:57 PM

sorry 4 what happen to you

by neneice14 on 3/26/2010 7:25:40 PM

omg that is so awful!!!!!! i'm gald that you finally told someone tho and Fred is in jail...but i think it should be 4 longer. god, why do people do these crazy things?!?
and pinkbutterfly24 i really hope ur cuzz tells someone about that...and i wish NO ONE had to go through anything like this.

XOXO

by laffin4life on 3/26/2010 6:10:29 PM

i'm so sorry that happened to you, your mom and Kyle. ;( Frown Frown

by islandgirl23 on 3/26/2010 1:18:35 AM

oh my god. that is so horrible! you seam like such a strong girl to get through this all. keep your chin up! your amazing and never forget itt(:

by laxloserx3 on 3/25/2010 4:28:52 PM

I'm so so very sorry that this happened to you, I'm so glad you're doing better but I totally can understand how this would be hard to get over. That 'Fred' guy is a major creeper and I hope that guys like these will die out soon. I wish there was some ways guys like 'Fred' could get help, but sadly I don't think there is. I hope that you can continue your journey to get better.
Much Love,
Me.

by Actress126 on 3/25/2010 1:36:57 PM

Hey girl,

No worries, I'll hide the question.  The terms can basically be used interchangeably - they all suggest the same thing.  If you have more questions about this, definitely talk to someone you trust (a parent, clergyperson, older relative, etc.) and they can help to clear up things for you.

Lauren C.

by lovemusic!23 on 3/23/2010 5:04:14 PM

@ blue-turtle-53
I am so sorry for your friend!!!
What the heck is happening to this world?!?!
Are we ever really safe?!?!

by laannabug on 3/23/2010 4:42:21 PM

oh my gosh i feel so sorry for you! i'm glad you got better. i i'm blessed because no one in my family would ever do that, and it makes me cry to know that some people aren't as lucky. good for you for being strong enough to put this out here and i think you helped a lot of girls who are going through the same thing. God bless! <3

by I<3TaylorDanielLautner on 3/21/2010 8:36:13 PM

my mom's uncle told her to touch his private part and he did this for a while! she was like 5 and didnt really know anything was wrong!then one day her father was going to the restroom and she saw him and said that uncle was bigger then him! then it got ugly and she was punished for it!that is so sick!

by Ladybug863 on 3/21/2010 12:58:41 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
why would a man rape/molest/or sexually abuse ay girl
???????

Hey Girl, I don't know. I think that is just terrible.
Kayla C.

by blue-turtle-53 on 3/21/2010 12:25:05 AM

omfg what the he** is wrong with this world??!!!???!!!?
i mean i have a bff that has a brother that molested her for 2 weeks and more
when it started her parents went on a two week cruse for there honeymoon and they had her brother "brad" watch her and he sexually molested and raped her for the whole two weeks and more because her parents did'nt believe her!!!!and finally she showed a counsellor the bruises from his beatings for telling her parents and her counsellor toldthe police and he is in jail for 6 more years from yesterday

by blue-turtle-53 on 3/21/2010 12:17:06 AM

The same thing happened to me with my real dad when I was 9.now I'm 11 and I never told anyone except my bffs and my bf.I diden't relize it was wrong until this year.How could I be so stupid?

by Skyewaftess on 3/20/2010 8:58:22 PM

I'm so happy you are getting better. Your dad is a big creeper.

by PhysicoK98 on 3/20/2010 9:29:04 AM

When I was 9, one day my brother and I were outside playing in the rain. He was about 14, and he asked me if I wanted to play truth or dare. I said yeah sure...then he said that he wanted to play truth or dare NASTY. He dared me to show him my private parts and then he showed me his. At the time I didn't know this was bad. I am now 12 and I just found out that he was undressing me at night and looking at my private parts. I am so scared of him but he only comes over every other weekend. The thing that is wierd though is that in the day time we hang out and play basketball and ride dirtbikes and he acts all normal and everything. I love him because he is my brother but he has to stop this!

by adecocker on 3/20/2010 12:14:20 AM

EW...that is just so wrong....im glad you got better tho

by laughin2hard on 3/19/2010 8:11:58 PM

raped means someone molests you, and you didn't want to have you-know-what with the person, that can also lead to the person injuring you or even killing you, stay out of big town city streets at night!!!

by hermionemania on 3/19/2010 7:29:47 AM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
What does RAPPED mean.Just wondering????
THANK YOU!!!

If youre asking what rape is its when a person does sexual things to you without your consent. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by PinkButterfly24 on 3/18/2010 11:31:07 PM

I'm so sorry!

Check out my profile and leave a comment

by Breezee211 on 3/18/2010 3:11:51 PM

i feel your pain. i too was a victim of sexual abuse, by a "friend". i have never told anyone. i think i will now. thank you for teaching others tha they can be strong tooSmile god bless you.

by oliveoil on 3/16/2010 8:57:15 PM

PinkButterfly24- Your cousin needs serious help. Make sure that she talks to someone. But if you made that up, that's just rude to the girl who wrote the article.

by MykahRox247 on 3/16/2010 3:32:33 PM

omg i oh wow do u ever want to ya now like hurt him . im so sorry god bless u i hope u get the attention u need

by selena/demifan on 3/16/2010 2:56:23 PM

OMG Im so srry

by Athena's daughter on 3/15/2010 8:15:52 PM

I'm so sorry that happend. God bless u that u still go with your life as well as u r!!! Laughing

by Gloria J on 3/14/2010 10:36:31 PM

that happened to my bff

by Dancing Queen 14 on 3/14/2010 8:07:45 PM

omi god that is AUFUL THAT SHULD NEVER HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ANY ONE EVER IT JUST WRONG!!!
and pinkbutterfly24 i am so honestly sorry for you coson
peace love respect
zap

by zap on 3/14/2010 4:51:42 PM

wow

by Gloria J on 3/14/2010 3:02:14 PM

wow thatw as crazy

by Gloria J on 3/14/2010 3:01:34 PM

i can relate,i was sexually abused by my uncle. He put his hands in my bra and in my underwear,,it was horrible and i couldnt escape,his arms were wrapped around me and i couldnt get away. It was horrible,he lives 4 houses away from me,and sometimes i get paranoid he's gona come back for revenge or something,since we filed a law suit against him.

by abercrombieluver on 3/14/2010 12:25:34 AM

oh my gosh. that is absolutely terrible. i am so sorry.
GOD BLESS.

by serafinasunshine23 on 3/13/2010 10:21:51 PM

Even though I can't relate to this, you are so strong inside. You have the braveness that can inspire everyone.

by PinkGloss on 3/13/2010 8:40:52 PM

OMG! I'm so sorry this happened to you. Your brother was lucky... you weren't and I'm so sorry he did that to you. SEX OFFENDERS GO TO H***! YOU DISGUST ME!

by bieberfan513 on 3/13/2010 10:58:55 AM

i'm sooooooo sorry! that man is SICK! S-I-C-K!! just know, that you are not alone. there is plenty of groups of girls who have that same problem. i'm praying for you! GOOD LUCK!!!

by smurflovin8 on 3/13/2010 10:45:50 AM

I am so sorry. I will be praying for you tonight. I hope that he gets put away. He is sick. i just want you to know that its not your fault. What kind of a SICK DISGUSTING man could do that to his daughter?! I am very sorry/

by Ginny_Potter on 3/13/2010 12:54:23 AM

omg im crying thats so wrong it makes me so mad im sorry what happend and tell your brother i said hes a jerk he doesnt have to worry about him anymore ;-] and you im so sorry its nasty jerks like that who make the wrold a wrose place its his fult 4 glober warming lol.again were all here for you and all luv you im so sorry.please tell us if theres something wrong we are here 4 you.

p.s. if i meet him im going to slap the hell out of him lol that jerk god bless you,your brothers and your mom thats why were mommmys girls.im sorry
sincerliy vanessa

by big sis 4 ever on 3/12/2010 11:52:58 PM

wow. maybe people like that just can't function in a normal socioty. like, all of those weirdos like fred should be locked up in a village or somthing with inclosed walls, so they cant get out.

by nala0314 on 3/12/2010 10:00:28 PM

That is really sick! That poor girl!

by aubrey31 on 3/12/2010 7:36:54 PM

Im sorry but what that man did was wrong and should be imprisoned for life. what is wrong with humanity?!!? serilously!?!??!?!

by HopefulHolly on 3/12/2010 11:24:20 AM

hey pink butterfly24!!!thats just nasty!!!soooooooooooooooooo sorry 4yer cousin Frown!!!!!!!!!

by iwantmyperiod on 3/11/2010 9:50:31 PM

omg that is AWFULLLLL!!! I feel so bed for you Frown i Hope you never see that evil man again!!!!! Your story is vary crazy i can barely believe somebody woud do such an awful sick thing! You are a very stong girl keep it up♥ Smile good luckSmile

by chrissytine on 3/11/2010 7:07:49 PM

that is sick.What kind of sick evil minded person would do that?!? I bet when your mom found out and felt HORRIBLE! This is kinda crazy but continue to grow stronger!!! best of luck

by cute_wiz_97 on 3/10/2010 7:51:04 PM

thats soo ridiculas , why would someone even want to do that , that is sooo sick minded if him. im so sorry that u had to go through tht Frown

by Maddyrox92 on 3/10/2010 4:50:49 PM

omg! No offence to you and your family, but what is wrong with that man??!??!?!?!?!?!!?! It's sick and gross!!!!!!

by HorseRider101 on 3/9/2010 7:34:25 PM

aw. Thats terrible!

by cookiemonsta on 3/9/2010 12:13:20 AM

I am sooo sorry! I really can't say that I understand how you feel cause I don't. But I can say that I hope you get better. Just keep trying and you'll finally regain all of your strength. I hope you never see him again and I hope you can only get stronger from this. God bless!!!!

xoxoxo
celeb945

by celeb945 on 3/8/2010 10:46:31 PM

%ERSAT;54w9ut5w0y794y5w2tw2

Look!!!!

Smile

Tong

Frown

Ok, now that I've got ur attention, ur ready to get advice. I will always answer with that same day or a day after with great advice u can use!!! Smile Tong Smile

Of course, I also give out "silly advice". This is when u ask something and I'll answer something funny instead of helpful. The answers won't help, but they'll give u a good laugh. Smile (Note ur question with ******** if u want a funny response)

Also please view and comment on my profile Tong

by NaturallyWonderful on 3/8/2010 9:49:06 PM

i hope yur doing better and if yhu ever see dat sick and twisted person tell him i said yhu or yur brothers dont deserve to be abused in anyway. sexually, physically, mentally, or emotionally. i hope yhu forget all bout those horrible memories and become the bigger person.

by BabyJoker11 on 3/7/2010 7:14:47 PM

im sry in my comment i said his name was frank lol sry its fred

by graceqtpie719 on 3/7/2010 6:27:51 PM

what kind of sick people are there in the world?!?!?! my goodness that is the worst thing a child should ever have to go thru! i used to always be scared as a little girl because a sex offender lived in my neighborhood. my dad always said to never go past their house and he taught me what it meant to be touched innappropriatly. it was hard, because i had to learn wat kind of junk in the world at such a young age. this world has gone mad. what ever happened to children in the streets without the slightest thought of this kind of nasty crap? u cant even talk to someone online without thinkin they are a sex predator! why cant we bring this all back? i'll tell u. its because of these nasty creeps that cant stand to be with someone their own age. and to kids? poor innocent little kids that dont even know what hes doin.... shame on them. shame on THEM ALL. shame shame shame shame!!!!!!!!! and im not kidding when i think about this it makes me wanna find all the sick ppl like "Frank" and put them all on an island to maybe get it thru their crazy heads that what they did is TERRIBLE!!!!!!! omg it makes me so mad... im sry if this makes u think that ur father is crazy (to the grl who wrote this) but if he did this kind of stuff.... then im speechless. the point is: what ur dad did was insane and im glad u guys are over this problem

by graceqtpie719 on 3/7/2010 6:26:13 PM

hey girls!
I have been giving advice on GL for 3 years now and im happy to help you out with anything you need! Just come t my profile, and check out the advice section for extras and details! Talk to you soon!
Lots Of Love
Ellie

by hugatree95 on 3/7/2010 10:50:43 AM

tht is soooo sad Frown....i wish u the best!

by twilightsbiggestfan on 3/6/2010 6:40:19 PM

That sucks honestly. Nobody should go through that. It's great that Fred can see you anymore. He ought to be in jail. Like, forever.

fafa109-She didn't tell anybody probably because she was scared. Wouldn't you be scared if you told and then that guy came and hurt you even worst??

PinkButterfly24-Wow you realllllly should get your cousin help. Like, NOW.

~lasagna~

by lasagna on 3/6/2010 2:14:47 PM

ohmigosh..thats so terrible. that could ruin your life!

by xXTINKERBELL2009xX on 3/6/2010 7:37:10 AM

HOPE EVER THING GETS BETTER

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:16:09 PM

HEYY GIRL ITS ME AGAIN...
I WAS AT SCHOOL AND ME BFF WAS CRYINNG SHE SAID I ASKED HER WHAT WAS WRONG AND SHE SAID THAT SHE HAD A DREAN THAT SHE HAD A DREAM THAT HER 'RENTS MOLLESTATED HER AND WAS AFRAID IT WAS REALLY GONNA HAPPEN I AFRAID FOR HER
WHAT DO I SAY??

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:15:11 PM

PINK BUTTERFLY24,
I FEEL SOO SORRY FOR YOUR COUSIN I MEAN LIKE WHY DO PPL DO THAT IT IS SOOO DUMB
WISH YOU LOVE AND YOUR COUSIN TOO...
~SMILE~ aka JADIANA!Smile
:*:&:^:%Embarassed:#:@:!

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:12:11 PM

OMG I FEEL SOOOO SORRY FOR YOU...I REALLY WISH I COULD DO SOMETHING FOR YOU BUT I DONT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT YOU...HOPE YOU ARE GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER
GOD BLESS AND I WISH YOU LOVE,
~SMILE~ (AKA) JADIANA!!

by ~SM!LE~ on 3/5/2010 10:09:35 PM

@PinkButterfly24
OMG that is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong...!! I am sooo sorry that happened to your cousin..!!! I hope the mom goes to jail or what not..!! That is just SICK!!

by paramore_247 on 3/5/2010 4:16:37 PM

That happened to my cousin.Her mother is that too.One day she told me she was in her room when her mom came in,she started STARING at her boobs.Then,she told her "Honey can you take of your bra?"She did and she bit and licked,rubbed,squeezed,her boobs!!!!She was pregnat so milk came out and she sucked on her boobs!!!!!Then she bit her boobs until blood came out of her nipples!!!!Then she just walked away with her daughter,boobs bleeding,braless there!!!!!!!!!!!!

by PinkButterfly24 on 3/5/2010 12:03:33 AM

sex offenders DISGUST me. they should die and rot in h**l. keepin my language good. but im sooo sorry that happened to you Frown i cant even comprehend your pain.

by raerae815 on 3/4/2010 8:26:36 PM

WOW thats scary and i think Fred should go to therapy himself!!! but why dont u stop him? like why do u let boys do that 2 u? i dont get it!

by fafa109 on 3/4/2010 6:07:36 PM

omg!

by haneen.pop.princess on 3/4/2010 5:05:59 PM

OMG!!! What is wrong with him!! I am so sorry and I wish you the best.

by pandacubana on 3/4/2010 7:22:55 AM

I know how you feel the same thing happened to me.

by EverLasting Angel on 3/3/2010 11:41:56 PM

I'm so sorry this happend to you! Why was Fred allowed to visit your house? If he was a mollestor why was he alone with your brother?? I hope you continue to get better and regain you strength!

by Dancing Diva on 3/3/2010 5:32:26 PM